☆ APRIL ACCOUNTABILITY ☆ - Age 40+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

☆ APRIL ACCOUNTABILITY ☆

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#1 Burnthesebridges

Burnthesebridges

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:58 AM

Welcome!!!
  • UmmChaCha and WashingtonRain like this

#2 Burnthesebridges

Burnthesebridges

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:10 AM

Burnthesebridges

Height 5'4.5
April 1st starting weight: 99.2 lbs (BMI:16.8)

Goals:
-get into the 96 lbs range by May 1st (BMI 16.2ish)
-stay sober 1st week of April
-daily yoga (need to get my legs looking slimmer and hoping yoga stretches will help) or maybe barre?
-daily Duolingo app (I'm losing my Spanish as I never practise)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday ate: 1176 cal, no drinks
Fitbit TDEE: 1872
Nights sober: 1

Food yesterday:
-1/2 banana in 1/2 cup yogurt
-1.25 cups Lucky Charms (dry)
-3 teas w cream
-1 slice florentine quiche w cherry tomatoes
-1 sugarfree redbull
-half of an orange
-1 slice swiss cheese & 2 slices fake-salami
-2 yogurt cups
-a Sol mushroom burger w bbq sauce, cheddar, arugula and pickles.
-1/2 cup strawberries
  • WashingtonRain likes this

#3 tarinna

tarinna

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:05 AM

I'm just here to say that I'm here! lol

Last time I weighed, I was 136, which means that I *gained* weight in March. I didn't even think about weighing this morning. Today is my 50th birthday (sigh,) and I.AM.FAT.

I started today, though, by putting less honey and cream in my coffee. And I made my 'shake' for breakfast and split it into two glasses; I had one already, and I'll have the other later (just trying to get used to eating LESS again.)

I'm sorry I've been so absent on here; I just can't seem to get back to my restriction mindset, and that is literally driving me crazy. I am miserable, and I know I'm the only one who can fix that. :/

• UmmChaCha, Burnthesebridges, Leanan_Sidhe and 1 other like this

#4 Burnthesebridges

Burnthesebridges

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:37 AM

Last time I weighed, I was 136, which means that I *gained* weight in March. I didn't even think about weighing this morning. Today is my 50th birthday (sigh,) and I.AM.FAT.

I started today, though, by putting less honey and cream in my coffee. And I made my 'shake' for breakfast and split it into two glasses; I had one already, and I'll have the other later (just trying to get used to eating LESS again.)

I'm sorry I've been so absent on here; I just can't seem to get back to my restriction mindset, and that is literally driving me crazy. I am miserable, and I know I'm the only one who can fix that. :/

Happy birthday Tarinna and welcome back!! Enjoy your birthday, don't be too hard on yourself!
  • tarinna likes this

#5 Thaisa

Thaisa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:23 AM

I’m optimistic for April for all of us! This is go time for me bc of shorts season. *cries*

Starting weight 126. I’m 5’ 6” yes I have a lot of cellulite at this weight bc I am a 🍐

My strategy: low carb, high protein, high fat. (Not keto, just low carb to reduce overeating.)

I gotta get into the restriction mindset. I’ve been lazy. It hasn’t happened yet despite how huge I feel and how much I think I want it.

Good luck all!
  • Burnthesebridges and WashingtonRain like this

Current weight: 123-126

Height: 5'6"

Ortho athlete

40+

Goal: nutritious eating without purging + to get back to my lean weight of 115 lbs

#6 Thaisa

Thaisa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:25 AM

Happy birthday! I’m with you on needing to reduce portion size. Let’s share strategies! I’m going to try the usual stuff like drinking lots of lemon water, carbonated beverages, tea, coffee etc.

Ortho athlete

40+

Goal: nutritious eating without purging + to get back to my lean weight of 115 lbs

#7 Leanan_Sidhe

Leanan_Sidhe

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:33 AM

April 1st - Weigh In Wednesday - 114.6!!!!!!!!!!   I met my March goal!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I am excited.  

My next goal is to reach 110 by May 1st.

Today's summary will be posted later tonight.

• Thaisa, Burnthesebridges and WashingtonRain like this

5'5

HW - 257

CW - 107.6

1st GW - 125 (2/21/20)

2nd GW - 120 (03/07/20)

3rd goal - 115 (04/01/20)

4th goal - 110 (04/25/20)

5th goal - 105

UGW - 100

To have control is the motto for having a perfect body and an ideal soul. 

#8 Leanan_Sidhe

Leanan_Sidhe

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

New year, new you.

You got this.

This tribe is behind you and believes in your efforts.

5'5

HW - 257

CW - 107.6

1st GW - 125 (2/21/20)

2nd GW - 120 (03/07/20)

5th goal - 105

UGW - 100

#9 WashingtonRain

WashingtonRain

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCentral Washington

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:23 PM

Happy Birthday! :D

A: 39, H: 5'3", HW: 237 (age 28), LW: 80s (age 15), RLW: 101.2 (age 36), RHW: 151.4 (age 39), ed lifer, 🏳️‍🌈, rockhound, traveler, camper, wife, adoptive mom, cat lover, animist/atheist, hater of psychiatrists, loather of divisive politics, pokemon go player... not necessarily in that order😛

Feb 2020:
♡ Lost in Feb: 💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

March 2020:

MARCH IS CANCELLED (Ended up Gaining 3.4) ❌❌❌

April 2020

♡ Lost in April:

🏡/🏃🏻‍♀️Days with Some form of Exercise or Physical Labor on Home Remodel:🏃🏻‍♀️❌🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

🐝Days of FitBit Output > Intake:🐝🐝🐝❌🐝

🐷Binges:🐷

#10 Kalan

Kalan

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2038 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:28 PM

I've been waiting for this to start. Can I join in?

Height: 164 cm (5'4")

April 1st Start Weight: 70.4 kg (155.2 lbs)

Looking forward to be 67 kg (147.7 lbs) by the end of the month.

That would put me back at normal BMI (24.9)

• Thaisa, Burnthesebridges and WashingtonRain like this

#11 WashingtonRain

WashingtonRain

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:36 PM

So March was a disaster. Let us never speak of it again  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

Grateful for the clean slate.

SW: 138.8

GW: I really don't know, just less, even 1 pound less would be a win

Plan: Keep Fitbit output > cal intake, either exercise or work on the house remodeling each day, greatly reduce sugar

I'm so discouraged right now... I know my goals/plans are weakkkk... maybe if I can get some momentum I can do lots better... I just need to start somewhere right now so I don't continue the binge cycle for another month.

Okay so twice while writing this the page refreshed/redirected to spam automatically. It's not doing that on any other site. Is this happening to anyone else?

• Thaisa and Kalan like this

A: 39, H: 5'3", HW: 237 (age 28), LW: 80s (age 15), RLW: 101.2 (age 36), RHW: 151.4 (age 39), ed lifer, 🏳️‍🌈, rockhound, traveler, camper, wife, adoptive mom, cat lover, animist/atheist, hater of psychiatrists, loather of divisive politics, pokemon go player... not necessarily in that order😛

Feb 2020:

March 2020:

April 2020

♡ Lost in April:

🏡/🏃🏻‍♀️Days with Some form of Exercise or Physical Labor on Home Remodel:🏃🏻‍♀️❌🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

#12 Thaisa

Thaisa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:57 PM

Weird that has not happened to me with the spam. Annoying.

Hey I personally would take any loss for the month even one pound too. Baby steps. You can do it.

So March was a disaster. Let us never speak of it again :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Plan: Keep Fitbit output > cal intake, either exercise or work on the house remodeling each day, greatly reduce sugar

I'm so discouraged right now... I know my goals/plans are weakkkk... maybe if I can get some momentum I can do lots better... I just need to start somewhere right now so I don't continue the binge cycle for another month.

Okay so twice while writing this the page refreshed/redirected to spam automatically. It's not doing that on any other site. Is this happening to anyone else?

Ortho athlete

40+

#13 Kalan

Kalan

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2038 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 08:17 AM

I has 1220 calories yesterday. No weigh in, too scared.

#14 Leanan_Sidhe

Leanan_Sidhe

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 08:46 AM

Yesterday Summary:

1 Rice Cake - 35

1 L.C. Cheese - 30

Veggie Burger - 110

Snap Peas - 35

Ketchup - 15

Total - 225

5'5

HW - 257

CW - 107.6

1st GW - 125 (2/21/20)

2nd GW - 120 (03/07/20)

5th goal - 105

UGW - 100

#15 Burnthesebridges

Burnthesebridges

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 08:50 AM

I have a lot of cellulite at this weight bc I am a

Me too :'(

I've been waiting for this to start. Can I join in?

Height: 164 cm (5'4")
April 1st Start Weight: 70.4 kg (155.2 lbs)

Looking forward to be 67 kg (147.7 lbs) by the end of the month.
That would put me back at normal BMI (24.9)

Welcome :)
  • Kalan likes this

#16 Burnthesebridges

Burnthesebridges

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:14 AM

So March was a disaster. Let us never speak of it again :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Best we can do is just take it day by day.

And nope no spam redirection happening to me, hope that it has stopped for ya.

#17 Burnthesebridges

Burnthesebridges

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:15 AM

Scale this morning: 98.2 (Full lb drop, I am sure it will bounce up again.)

Yesterday
Ate: 1120, no drinks
Fitbit TDEE: 1848
  • Thaisa and WashingtonRain like this

#18 Thaisa

Thaisa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:12 AM

Stuck to plan y day. All meals were low carb. Made my salad dressing without honey and it still tasted good.

Ate ribs no sauce and frittata for brekkie
Lunch was peanut butter
Dinner was large salad with lots of dressing and toasted almonds
Snack was hard boil egg with toasted almonds and generous toasted sesame drizzle

Ran 3 miles

Weight is same as y day at 126 but I feel leaner lol

Ortho athlete

40+

#19 WashingtonRain

WashingtonRain

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:55 AM

Yday forgot to post but intake was 1578 and output was 1903. Walked the dog to the post office. Not great but first day in several without an uncontrolled binge-a-thon.

Today's weight is 138.2, just -0.6 but I already have that empowered feeling that's so nice.

Not sure what to do about getting any real exercise/fitbit numbers like I was before. They closed the trails, and despite the fact that I was hiking such remote trails that I saw between 0-2 other people all day (and never got within 15 ft of them), now if I go out there, I risk being shamed all over stupid Facebook if I'm seen. It's ridiculous that they closed remote trails, but it's still okay to walk a dog in town where I'll pass at least twice if not 3x as many other people out doing the same thing, including tourists from King county (where the highest number of covid19 cases is in WA) who have decided to come up here to bug out.

Hope everyone has a good day. Do what you can. These are not normal times ❤️

Feb 2020:

March 2020:

April 2020

♡ Lost in April:

#20 tarinna

tarinna

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:20 PM

Thanks so much to all of you for the birthday wishes! How in the world am I 50?!

I weighed this morning, so my SW for April is 134.2. That makes me sick, but apparently not enough to do something about it. I still don't feel like my head is in the game. How do I get back to where I need to be?!

Thanks for letting me be here with you all in the meantime. I hope that your successes will rub off on me!

<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users