Keto Accountibility Thread ❣ losing 50 lbs in 3 months! ❣ pictures, diet, updates ❣ - Page 2 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Keto Accountibility Thread ❣ losing 50 lbs in 3 months! ❣ pictures, diet, updates ❣

keto low carb restricting diet weight loss accountability

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:33 PM

Following! I'm also doing low carb, and have recently started running. Please update on your exercises too! I would love to hear how you feel exercising on keto

Welcome, I just saw your accountability, I'll make sure to follow yours as well! <3

I'll make sure to update my running experiences :) thank you for following!

• binx94 and Buddah like this

#22 Cacaogirl

Cacaogirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:34 PM

Exactly! Being able to measure as proof is really motivating and comforting. I actually tried cauliflower oatmeal once but I think I made it wrong lol, it was super watery and clumpy. Have you ever tried cauliflower ice cream? It's really good :) basically just frozen cauliflower with protein powder and ice cubes

I don't have any problems with sleep right now, but last time with keto I had a lot of trouble falling asleep after getting that keto rush where you never feel tired. Like I would lay in bed and be wide awake :c I used melanonin tablets after a while and those really helped

No, I feel no need to try any keto or lowcarb ice cream substitutes, because I don't like eating Ice Cream! :lol: :wacko:

I never liked it! It's cold and turns to liquid in the mouth, what makes it like a drink anyway and I would not want to waste my calories for liquids, I like to chew and nibble on something solid! Same with oatmeal or soups. 

I needed way less sleep in ketosis. It felt so good!

• xBrave likes this

#23 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 05:32 AM

April 10 - Day 21/109

Goodmorning <3
So as promised, I would weigh myself today and these are the results;

7b2a98bf2ddddd153541a49ff229d941.jpg

I don't know how to feel. I'm really sad that I only lost 0.1 kg. But when I look at my fat% and muscle mass,
my fat% went down and my muscle% up... I was expecting more though, at least a kg in difference.
I will not let this get to my motivation, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and weigh myself again next Friday.
I think once I'm done with exams I'll do a one week water fast,
for now I'm going to try to lower my intake a little and exercise more.

Hope everyone's doing well! <3

----

Breakfast: Flaxseed porridge (306 calories - 11c/2 net - 20f - 21p)
• Lunch:
• Diner:

Total for the day:
TDEE:
Water intake:

• Exercise:

----
CW: 83,5 kg/185 lbs - 6,5 kg/14 lbs (April 10)
Current BMI: 25.7

• Igorina and Amanda.bl like this

#24 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:27 AM

Update:

So I just created this meal plan that I'll be following for the next 7 days. I will weigh myself everyday and track how much weight I'm losing!
This is what I'm eating every day until April 18. If the results are good I'll probably keep doing it :)

d03ea91f4628c09d51c3f4819ac23d43.jpg

x
  • Cacaogirl likes this

#25 Cacaogirl

Cacaogirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:29 AM

Hartgekochtes Ei... wait, are you from Germany??? XD

And where did you get the body % from? A special scale?

#26 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:33 AM

Hartgekochtes Ei... wait, are you from Germany??? XD

Close, The Netherlands
  • Cacaogirl likes this

#27 Cacaogirl

Cacaogirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:40 AM

Close, The Netherlands

So are they speaking german there?

#28 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3130 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:12 AM

Netherlands! How cool! I grew up in 2 Antilles in the Caribbean. My dad almost accepted a job offer in the Netherlands. I kinda wish he had. I studied some Dutch in school but forgot it all

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  • xBrave likes this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/

#29 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:37 AM

And where did you get the body % from? A special scale?

Yeah I use a scale that measures your musclemass, water weight, body fat% all that stuff :)

• Honey&Caffiene likes this

#30 GxDdess

GxDdess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:55 AM

Following! I am really excited to see your next results :) 

HW: 80kg
SW: 72kg (12.10.2020)
CW: 69,7kg (25.10.2020)
GW1: 70kg (21.10.2020)
GW2: 65kg
GW3: 60kg
GW4: 55kk
UGW: 50kg

#31 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:06 AM

So are they speaking german there?

Nope lol but it's really similar though!

#32 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:07 AM

Following! I am really excited to see your next results :)

Welcome and thank you for following!

#33 Cacaogirl

Cacaogirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:36 PM

Yeah I use a scale that measures your musclemass, water weight, body fat% all that stuff :)

Okay. But don't stress out about the stats! Those scales are not 100% accurate!

I have two different scales that can detect the body fat-, muscle- and water- %, one with hand touch sensores too,

so that one I trust more compared to the other one where you only step on with the feet.

Sadly, since I got below 40 kilograms, the scale says "your weight is out of measurable weight!" :huh:

• Cherryvelvetx3 likes this

#34 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:53 AM

Hi guys, sorry for the late update.

I've been water fasting since Saturday and I think I'll keep doing that for however long I can go. My record is 14 days, so I'll see if I can break that.

I'm basically just sick of feeling like this, I don't even want to eat anymore. I'll update this thread once I've weighed myself again, I think this Sunday or something.

But I like to not think about food or eating or anything as much as I can when I'm water fasting, so I won't be on MPA a lot. I hope you guys understand.

Thank you if you've still been following me until now.

See you soon, stay safe everyone! <3

• lostinthestars, catbones, Amanda.bl and 1 other like this

#35 hippie_bones

hippie_bones

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Locationgiverny

Posted 13 April 2020 - 08:34 AM

I don't remember the exact price, but it was cheaper than using a blood glucose meter with the finger prick-sticks for glucose and ketones, even though they are the most accurate and I prefer measuring my glucose and ketones in the blood.
The breath-tester I use is called "Ketone breath meter" from amazon, small black design.
Hope that helps?

Thank youuuu I'll go check it out now :)
  • Cacaogirl likes this

CW:110.4 🤮

GW 1:110

GW 2:105

GW 3:100 

GW4:93

LW: 90ish 🖤

• ☽ 🔮 ✧ 

#36 Heke

Heke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:14 PM

Hi - just checking in - how are you doing on the water fast ?

Thanks ! X
  • xBrave likes this

#37 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 12:30 PM

Hi guys, I’m finally back! Thank you to everyone who’s still tuning in!

I want to be completely honest in this thread so I will share what happened the last few weeks.
So after I decided to do a water fast, I quit after 2 days and unfortunately fell back into my BED. I binged for about 4 days until I got a grip on it again. This really scared me bc I had been clean for almost a month, dieting, thinking I finally conquered my BED but now I know I’m not there yet. I’m doing a lot better, normally I would’ve binged for 2 weeks straight so I’m happy I could stop after 4 days but it still sucks.

To not ruin my progress, I decided to do a 10 day water fast straight after my binge episode.
The first day I weighed 86 kg, a couple days later I weighed 82 kg.

I don’t know how much I weigh now, but I’m pretty sure I finally weigh in the 70s right now which means I’m not overweight anymore!
My face has slimmed down a lot and my collarbone is finally showing again. Also I freaking love what water fasting does for your skin and lashes. My skin is glowing and my lashes have grown insanely long. I definitely recommend water fasting if you’re struggling with acne, it helps a lot!

This is what I look like right now;
b437587efa71c3778428a52ee55d4e26.jpg

I feel a lot more confident now and my motivation has returned. I measured my ketones yesterday and I’m in the second highest stage so I’m also really happy about that.
I will weigh myself at the end of this week. I also decided I’m going to update my calorie intake a little and see if it helps with my BED. I still want to burn at the same rate though, so I’ll probably increase my exercise level.

So no stats update today, I will pick that up again tomorrow.

Hope everyone’s doing safe out there. Please take care of yourself, I love you all!

x Brave
  • catbones, Amanda.bl, G678r and 4 others like this

#38 macilenta

macilenta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 07:07 AM

Hey, you still there? Did you make any more keto progress? I am going to join you on monday, I miss being keto af! Also, you already look fab! Can you share the flax seed porridge recipe please? I used to do it too, but mine looked like pukes while yours looks yummy!

#39 AngelLyne

AngelLyne

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 09:03 AM

Another bump, hope you're still doing well and going strong!

5'8

SW: 158

CW: 138.4

GW1: 140

GW2: 130

GW3: 125

UGW:120/115 (we'll see)

#40 xBrave

xBrave

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 03:08 PM

Guys, I'm really sorry to announce that I failed my weight loss progress...

I gained all the weight back after binging for idk how long. I lost track of time of some point. I hate myself so much.

I don't know what to do. I have tried so many times but every time I keep failing again and again. I don't know if I can do this anymore. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I hate myself. I let everyone down and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everyone that got motivated by my journey just to see me fcking it all up once again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: keto, low carb, restricting, diet, weight loss, accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users