Keto Accountibility Thread ❣ losing 50 lbs in 3 months! ❣ pictures, diet, updates ❣ - Page 3 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Keto Accountibility Thread ❣ losing 50 lbs in 3 months! ❣ pictures, diet, updates ❣

keto low carb restricting diet weight loss accountability

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Marine

Marine

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:55 PM

I feel you so much... I'm so sorry you have to go through this as well !

I was worried when I saw you doing keto, I thought you might crash if you overdid it...

I know that lately I do better when I stick to 1000 calories, restricting too low only works when I'm not alone and it's still risky in the long run. I guess I'm too old / no longer healthy enough for that.

Please don't be too hard on yourself, binging is only an expression of suffering and not having your needs met (usually psychological needs but sometimes also physical).

But I know I don't recognize myself anymore either and I don't know where to find help.

I had just ordered some amazing looking porridge and frozen fruits to get back on track, since I was really feeling it after being able to fast again for a bit, when the wretched store ran out of them and replaced them with granola, which is my ultimate weakness, and now I have another binge to fast off instead of progressing... I really can't take this anymore.

Sometimes I feel like the universe wants me dead even though I've gotten very near dying enough times already and want to believe that I've been given a new chance to accomplish my dreams, not to be doomed anyway...

*hugs for you*

165 cm

HW : 75 kg

LW : 49,6 kg

GW : 44 kg

Tumblr

https://marinereborn.tumblr.com/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/Marine22709800

#42 Twinkle_ox

Twinkle_ox

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 04:29 AM

Following :)

#43 Accidie

Accidie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 05:04 AM

Followed ♥️

5'6

cw: too fat lol

lw:122

tumblr_o05av6CDMe1tenmpmo1_100.gif

tumblr_mnhcusYZ8A1qzga4qo1_250.giftumblr_nkk4i6Xi7u1sunm0go1_400.giftumblr_mnhcusYZ8A1qzga4qo1_250.giftumblr_pjt4pd1FR21sa60bd_540.jpg

tumblr_o1ym87odCu1qbmm1co1_r1_500.gif

<p>

#44 Buddah

Buddah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBirmingham England

Posted 28 February 2021 - 12:38 PM

Guys, I'm really sorry to announce that I failed my weight loss progress...

I gained all the weight back after binging for idk how long. I lost track of time of some point. I hate myself so much.

I don't know what to do. I have tried so many times but every time I keep failing again and again. I don't know if I can do this anymore. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I hate myself. I let everyone down and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everyone that got motivated by my journey just to see me fcking it all up once again.

Do you think fasting triggered your BED? Would it be better just to lose weight slowly and more consistently rather than extreme weight loss followed by binging? I'm not trying to judge here just want you to succeed in your goal. According to research, slowly but surely seems a much higher success rate. remember the story about the tortoise and the hare? I've always failed at my diets until I discovered a nonrestrictive calorie-controlled diet. OK sure, I'm not losing the weight as fast as you did but it's the only diet I have been able to stick to. I've lost 12 kg since January 1st (8 weeks) and I have still been about to eat the things I enjoy eating. That's what's helping me to stick to the diet. It might take 9 months to reach my GW but it's better than giving up after 1 month and binging because it was too restrictive. I hope you give it a try again. BTW I'm sorry if this offends you but I think you looked great in your day 16 picture at 83.5kg. There was nothing wrong with how you looked then.

SW 216 Jan 1st

CW 188

GW1 187

GW2 154

UGW 140

#45 Accidie

Accidie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:41 PM

Hey girl.. I strongly recommend low carb instead of full on Keto, and higher cals. Say 1000-1400 calories (depending on rest/active days) and doing weight training 3x a week. Protein is your best friend! Some carbs are ok! You will look MUCH tighter and smaller losing while inches but not much weight on the scale showing, and without damaging your body or binging. I believe in you!

5'6

cw: too fat lol

lw:122

tumblr_o05av6CDMe1tenmpmo1_100.gif

tumblr_mnhcusYZ8A1qzga4qo1_250.giftumblr_nkk4i6Xi7u1sunm0go1_400.giftumblr_mnhcusYZ8A1qzga4qo1_250.giftumblr_pjt4pd1FR21sa60bd_540.jpg

tumblr_o1ym87odCu1qbmm1co1_r1_500.gif

<p>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: keto, low carb, restricting, diet, weight loss, accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users