100 day diet plan (HSGD-SGD-USGD) - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

100 day diet plan (HSGD-SGD-USGD)

accountability diet diet plan skinny healthy skinny girl diet skinny girl diet ultimate skinny girl diet thinspo weightloss thin

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 06:14 PM

So, back in 2015 a user called "The Reader" started a long diet plan. I tried ABC, but couldn't complete it because I needed to move back home from uni due to quarantine, but I really want to keep restricting and the HSGD is pretty high restriction so I'm hoping it'll go unnoticed. In the SGD and USGD I'll need to be a little sneakier to make it work, but I'll try my best. 

Anyways, we start with the Healthy Skinny Girl Diet, then transition to the normal Skinny Girl Diet, and finish with the Ultimate Skinny Girl Diet. It's exactly 100 days long.

I'm going to be starting on Monday April 13th, anyone is free to join me!

Heres the plan:

Phase 1: HSGD

Attached File  HSGD.png   124.71KB   95 downloads

The last day is Tuesday May 12th so the rest of the week will look like this:

Wednesday - 800

Thursday - 700

Friday - 600

Saturday - 500

Sunday - 500

Phase 2: SGD

Attached File  SGD.jpg   75.51KB   87 downloads

The last day is Tuesday June 16th so the rest of the week will look like this:

Wednesday - 500

Thursday - 650

Friday - 400

Saturday - 500

Sunday - 500

Phase 3: USGD

Attached File  USGD.jpg   42.09KB   86 downloads

The last day after those cleanses will be July 21st and were done!!

Also here a PDF of a weekly calorie counter I'll be using to help me keep track of everything:

Attached File  calorie counter (1).pdf   866.19KB   63 downloads

I'll update on my stats on the first day, weigh in every day along with a food log and maybe some thoughts about my day and how I did, and I'll update measurements every Monday! Let me know if you want to join, we can keep each other accountable! Stay safe everyone!

• xHeroinChic and akyre like this

#2 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:05 AM

just a wee update:

I will be working out during this diet, mostly cardio. I like to go for runs so I'm going to do that at least 5 times a week. I wont subtract my workout from my cals though, I dont like doing that.

And also during the HSGD and SGD I will be counting fruits and veggies to my total, I feel really weird about just letting them be free cals. Anyways, on Monday I'll update my starting weight and stats.

Stay safe!

#3 thebrokenwindow

thebrokenwindow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:46 PM

I'll definitely join in on this! The only one I've done before is the HSGD! :) 

I also find it weird to not include fruits and veg in my calorie count for the day?? But I normally subtract my workouts (made more sense when I played sports for hours a day...)

Also cool that you track by paper! I use MyFitnessPal

• Nikonii likes this

#4 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:45 AM

I'll definitely join in on this! The only one I've done before is the HSGD! :) 

I also find it weird to not include fruits and veg in my calorie count for the day?? But I normally subtract my workouts (made more sense when I played sports for hours a day...)

Also cool that you track by paper! I use MyFitnessPal

Amazing! We can help motivate each other! And yeah, I dont always trust the pre-recorded cals on apps and stuff so i prefer to do it by hand. Plus I can make it pretty and aesthetic lmao

If you make an accountability I'll totally follow it! 

#5 thebrokenwindow

thebrokenwindow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:42 PM

Amazing! We can help motivate each other! And yeah, I dont always trust the pre-recorded cals on apps and stuff so i prefer to do it by hand. Plus I can make it pretty and aesthetic lmao

If you make an accountability I'll totally follow it! 

That's fair, I do add my own recipes if I'm making soup for example. But I use the bar code scanner for everything else! I'll give doing it by paper a go this time around - I don't really have any excuses not to try it with all this free time that I have now that I'm stuck at home haha

I can't make an accountability because I don't have enough posts! :( I've had an account for a while but I used to kind of just sleuth around and read haha

• akyre and Nikonii like this

#6 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:08 AM

Day 1 weigh in
141.6 lbs
BMI 24.2

Bust 34 inch
Waist 30 inch
Hips 35 inch

Age 19
Height 5’4

Morning! Happy Monday. Today’s the official start of my 100 day diet plan! Exciting, crazy stuff. But it’s also the official start of my period so cramps craving and bloating are all coming into play right now. Yikes.

Anyways, here my official starting weight ^^
End of today I’ll give my total cals and a record of any exercise I did.
Wish me luck y’all!!!

#7 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:31 PM

Day 1 cals
Total: 817/900

It was actually difficult to get to 900 cals. I finished the day with ~500 so I had to go and get a snack to add ~300 to get just over 800. I did an ab workout today too. Felt good. No problems today at all. Since my period just started, I was expecting more craving and urges to binge but I haven’t today! Let’s hope it stays that way.

#8 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 10:39 AM

Day 2 weigh in

Lost a little from yesterday! That’s good. I got really curious and I went though all the cals for all 100 days and got an average (644 cals) and put that into losertown with my current stats. Given that I’m moderately active, it predicted that I’d reach my UGW by mid July!! Which is insane and super exciting!! I don’t know with that’s too good to be true but it’s given me so much motivation to see that I’m actually so much closer than I thought!
  • akyre likes this

#9 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:56 PM

Day 2 cals
751/800

I did really well today. My parents served crackers/ bread with cheese as an appetizer before dinner and I didn’t eat any of it! Even though I was super tempted I didn’t take any!!
I went on a jog today and did a lower body workout before bed. Felt pretty good today too. No problems so far :)

#10 akyre

akyre

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 April 2020 - 11:35 PM

You’re doing very well
Hope to reach my gw in summer too! Can’t wait to see me thin. I know that we can do it
Keep it up
  • Nikonii likes this

#11 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 09:01 AM

You’re doing very well
Hope to reach my gw in summer too! Can’t wait to see me thin. I know that we can do it
Keep it up

Thank you!! Let’s get fuckin skinny together dude! Haha :)
  • akyre likes this

#12 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 11:23 AM

Day 3 weigh in

Exactly the same as yesterday. Not pleased.
At least I didn’t gain. Honestly I’m disappointed, I didn’t over eat so idk why I did lose

#13 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 07:34 PM

Day 3 cals
789/900

half a tuna salad sandwich for lunch, chicken broccoli and rice for dinner, plus a little strawberry snack around mid afternoon.

Did chloe ting’s everyday hiit and her upper body/core workout today.
The power went out for like 5 hours today. That was scary my dog freaked out. And we couldn’t eat until the power went back on cause we couldn’t open the fridge. Besides that I feel alright today. I’m still mad I didn’t lose anything since yesterday. I better see a goddam drop tomorrow or I’ll riot.

#14 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 07:34 PM

Day 4 weigh in

I’m furious. I know the limit today is 1000 but fuck that I’m setting my own at 600 cause I’m mad. This better be because of my period.

#15 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:05 AM

I’m planning on making cookies this afternoon for my family so I’m giving myself a challenge of not eating a single thing. I won’t taste the batter or the jam I’m filling them with (it’s gonna be homemade and so delicious) and I’m not even going to eat one once they’re done. I’ll have one tomorrow after dinner instead.
I love baking and pastries so much so this will be a major test of willpower for me.

#16 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:31 PM

Day 4 cals
790/1000

Okay I set 600 as a personal max but 1000 is the official so I’m not too mad that I went over. I didn’t eat any of the cookies so that’s good. My period will be over soon so that better fix this plateau/ slight gain nonsense I’ve been dealing with.
Pray for me y’all
  • akyre likes this

#17 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:09 AM

Day 5 weigh in

Fucking finally
  • akyre likes this

#18 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 08:06 PM

Day 5 cals
891/950

I went on a run today too. I maybe might have eaten half a homemade cinnamon bun just now so I really really hope that doesn’t make me gain, even though I’m not even close to going over my cal limit.. idk it’s still scary and I know I shouldn’t have eaten it

#19 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 11:14 AM

Day 6 weigh in

its official! Ive lost 10 lbs total since march!

and 3 lbs in 6 days is not bad at all!!

im excited!

• akyre likes this

#20 akyre

akyre

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:00 PM

Congratulations
You’re doing amazing!
It’s always lovely to see some good results. Happy for you
  • Nikonii likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accountability, diet, diet plan, skinny, healthy skinny girl diet, skinny girl diet, ultimate skinny girl diet, thinspo, weightloss, thin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users