100 day diet plan (HSGD-SGD-USGD) - Page 2 - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

100 day diet plan (HSGD-SGD-USGD)

accountability diet diet plan skinny healthy skinny girl diet skinny girl diet ultimate skinny girl diet thinspo weightloss thin

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:11 PM

Congratulations
You’re doing amazing!
It’s always lovely to see some good results. Happy for you

Thank you! You’re so sweet and so kind! How are you doing?
  • akyre likes this

#22 akyre

akyre

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 April 2020 - 03:45 PM

Thank you! You’re so sweet and so kind! How are you doing?

Pretty well, thank you
Even if I’m so hungry! I want an hamburger to celebrate the end of the diet ahah not a brilliant idea, but I miss it
  • Nikonii likes this

#23 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:27 PM

Day 6 cals
788/1100

Really good day today!
I’m working on creating my own tarot deck. I’ve made the major arcana today and did a quick reading, asking “what do I need to focus on in my weightloss journey” and honestly my cards fucking schooled me. They brought to light all my self doubts, hopes and what issues ive been having and gave me some insight into how I could fix it.

I won’t go into it too deep cause idk if anyone cares about my own shit, or even believes in tarot at all.
If anyone is interested though I can totally start talking about my witchcraft and how it relates to this diet and stuff? Idk though. I doubt anyone cares that much anyways.

#24 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 11:48 AM

Day 7 weigh in

Disappointed it’s the same as yesterday, even though I was so below the cal limit. Oh well

#25 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 08:55 PM

Day 7 cals
1068/1100

Went over to my boyfriends place for dinner so I’m so glad I was able to stay under my cal limit. Feeling super full and kinda gross tho

#26 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:03 AM

Day 8 weigh in

I’m glad I didn’t gain at least. Even though it was a 1100 cal limit it still feels like too much so idk every time I eat close to that limit it feels like a binge

#27 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 03:29 PM

Y’all I’m so excited. My health food store just opened back up and I’m going to start working there again today! That means 4 days a week I work from 5pm to 9 pm... so I get to miss family dinner!!!! This is gonna be so good cause then lunch is the only meal I’ll eat with my family so they won’t be so suspicious if I skip dinner!! This just made the whole diet so much easier I’m so excited. Plus I’m getting paid now so that’s a hhuuuuugggge plus too.

#28 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 07:27 PM

Day 8 cals
844/900

Not a bad day. I’m so glad to be working again. Plus I’m so happy I get to miss meal times with my parents.

#29 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 10:37 AM

Day 9 weigh in

..exactly the same as yesterday :(

#30 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 06:03 PM

Day 9 cals
790/800

Hunger pains all day today. No good. Bad day. Sleepy

#31 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 09:20 AM

Day 10 weigh in

I’m almost in tears. How have I been the exact same for three days now? I want to cry so hard rn what do I do!!?

#32 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 08:13 PM

Day 10 cals
888/900

Was really tempted to eat more after work but I resisted. I hope to restrict more tomorrow. Down to like 600 or 700 just cause I’m mad over been at the same weight for three days. I exercised today too so I hope that helps me drop

#33 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:00 PM

Day 11 weigh in
How am I still the same weight? Has this happened to anyone before? I know rn the HSGD is high restriction but like, I’m for sure eating under my TDEE

Has anyone else just stayed the same for this long?

#34 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:31 PM

Day 11 cals
843/1000

I made roasted chickpeas with some sugar and a lot of spice. They’re so delicious so I had like 1/8 cup of them today for a snack. Yesterday I tried to make them but they completely burnt, so I tweaked the recipe and made them properly today.

I’m so mad I’ve been at the same weight for 4 days in a row. I’ve just been obsessing over it! Like, is my scale broken? Am I eating more than I think? Is someone sneaking calories into my food and I just don’t know? I’m so paranoid now and I don’t think that’ll go away until I finally drop a few pounds

#35 diffxo

diffxo

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Locationthe forest

Posted 24 April 2020 - 12:54 AM

I’m doing this as well!! I’m currently on day 4 of the HSGD, but i feel like doing this in “phases” is a really fun and efficient way to do it. good luck!
  • Nikonii likes this
weight.png

~ diffxo

#36 akyre

akyre

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:27 AM

Day 11 cals
843/1000

I made roasted chickpeas with some sugar and a lot of spice. They’re so delicious so I had like 1/8 cup of them today for a snack. Yesterday I tried to make them but they completely burnt, so I tweaked the recipe and made them properly today.

I’m so mad I’ve been at the same weight for 4 days in a row. I’ve just been obsessing over it! Like, is my scale broken? Am I eating more than I think? Is someone sneaking calories into my food and I just don’t know? I’m so paranoid now and I don’t think that’ll go away until I finally drop a few pounds

Gosh, I think you’re in a annoying plateau phase. It’s really frustrating but keep going and try to not overthink about it. The weight will drop soon You’re doing so great
  • Nikonii likes this

#37 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 09:00 AM

Gosh, I think you’re in a annoying plateau phase. It’s really frustrating but keep going and try to not overthink about it. The weight will drop soon You’re doing so great

Thank you that means a lot!

#38 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 09:28 AM

Day 12 weigh in

I’m gonna cry

#39 Guest_xlissx_*

Guest_xlissx_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2020 - 09:54 AM

Hey!  you are doing great!<3  Do you count fruits and veggies?

• Nikonii likes this

#40 Nikonii

Nikonii

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 10:50 AM

Hey! you are doing great!<3 Do you count fruits and veggies?

Thank you! I do count fruits and veggies and I don’t subtract cals burned during exercise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accountability, diet, diet plan, skinny, healthy skinny girl diet, skinny girl diet, ultimate skinny girl diet, thinspo, weightloss, thin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users