guinea pig. (let me test your diets) - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

guinea pig. (let me test your diets)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 frankenstein

frankenstein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:25 AM

alrightalrightalright i had an idea.

because i have remarkably average stats i thought maybe i could test out peoples' diet ideas and post results for them. obviously there are tons of topics that go unfinished because of road blocks or simply willpower but i have plenty of freedom.

it's a bit dumb. but y'know it's always fun seeing where your diet ideas go, right?

post here and i'll do what i can. (btw, i will exercise, but the equipment we have is a bosu ball, light weights, elliptical & treadmill. be mindful!!)
  • somevelvetmorning likes this

#2 reesau

reesau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:10 AM

Great idea!! I might want to try the 3:4 diet.

You fast 3 days at week with 0 calories, and eat normally the other 4 days (just keep it under 2000 calories)

It is supposed to boost your metabolism, and scientists calls it healthy too?? 

Goal: 48 kg (105 lbs)

60 58 56 54 52 50 48

19 years old, Danish.

I am currently 52 kg (114 lbs) and 164 cm (5"4)

#3 saetia v-neck guy

saetia v-neck guy

Omniscient

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5425 posts
  • LocationDenver, Hellarado

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:34 AM

OMG OMG DO THE DUNCAN DIET (lose a stone in a week diet)

not many people on here have done it bc the foods but it works on a chemical level so its insanely strict on what you can and cant have and you CANT substitute anything. but the people that have always have lost a significant amount of weight, i think the lowest amount i saw lost was 8 lbs which is still amazing.

http://www.jaduncan....ne-in-week.html

#4 CelesteCeline

CelesteCeline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

OMG OMG DO THE DUNCAN DIET (lose a stone in a week diet)
not many people on here have done it bc the foods but it works on a chemical level so its insanely strict on what you can and cant have and you CANT substitute anything. but the people that have always have lost a significant amount of weight, i think the lowest amount i saw lost was 8 lbs which is still amazing.

http://www.jaduncan....ne-in-week.html

Would it be able to skip things from this diet? Like no substituting or adding things but just for example discarding the grapefruit in this diet.

#5 Whyeat

Whyeat

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:35 AM

It would be interesting if you tried the "every other day diet", where you eat 400 calories day 1 and 800 calories day 2. Then you do this for 4-8 days or something like that :) 30 minute workout on the higher cal day. It might be quite easy for you as well since there are no special foods you can't eat etc. 

Day 1: 800 cals +  30min workout

Day 2: 400 cals

Repeat for as long as you'd like. 

CW: 136.7lbs (62kg)
GW1: 154.0 (70kg)✔
GW2: 150.0 (68kg)✔
GW3: 145.5 (66kg)✔
GW4: 141.1 (64kg)✔
GW5: 136.7 (62kg)✔
GW6: 132.3 (60kg)

UGW: 130lbs (59.0kg)

H: 5'5 (165cm)

Other Goals:
Lean & strong body

#6 bloodbunny

bloodbunny

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
  • Locationkansas

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:35 AM

How about the alice diet and rainbow diet

(sergant) (bloodbunny)
I fight to free my bones from the chains of fuckboys everywhere.
http://40.media.tumb..._500.jpg
[url="http://www.myproana....petition/[/url]

#7 saetia v-neck guy

saetia v-neck guy

Omniscient

• Banned
  • 5425 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:00 PM

Would it be able to skip things from this diet? Like no substituting or adding things but just for example discarding the grapefruit in this diet.

Yeah, it says rather than substituting it you should just skip it.

also maybe try to at least have a little grapefruit? tbf i think it actually does play a big role chemically in the whole thing. i remember a while ago looking into legitimate correlations between grapefruit and weight loss and from what i gather, it's kinda important for stuff like this (so just a fair warning, wouldnt want you to waste time on a diet that could possibly not work without that one item) so idk.

#8 CelesteCeline

CelesteCeline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

Yeah, it says rather than substituting it you should just skip it.

also maybe try to at least have a little grapefruit? tbf i think it actually does play a big role chemically in the whole thing. i remember a while ago looking into legitimate correlations between grapefruit and weight loss and from what i gather, it's kinda important for stuff like this (so just a fair warning, wouldnt want you to waste time on a diet that could possibly not work without that one item) so idk.

yeah I do want to have grapefruit, it was just an example. I'd rather skip the meat and possibly the fish. I will go and see, maybe I will try it between now and a few weeks :)

#9 saetia v-neck guy

saetia v-neck guy

Omniscient

• Banned
  • 5425 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:08 PM

yeah I do want to have grapefruit, it was just an example. I'd rather skip the meat and possibly the fish. I will go and see, maybe I will try it between now and a few weeks :)

im sure that'd be fine! you could probably just do something simple like tuna for the fish, just so long as you get omega-3 and protein (just trying to think of the possible chemical effects each food you cut out would have and what you'd miss out on), this would probably just to help mental function and for you to not feel as hungry. so im sure you could rid of it all together if you dont mind that tbh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users