Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics) - Page 10 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics)

plant-based exercise steps high protein low carb

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#181 arianeris17

arianeris17

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 05:11 PM

omg off topic but i study in belgium while being a non-eu citizen, so i went through this whole thing last year!!! 

• lostinthestars likes this

#182 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2301 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:50 PM

omg off topic but i study in belgium while being a non-eu citizen, so i went through this whole thing last year!!! 

Did you do an exchange program or were you a degree-seeking student? How was it? :)

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/

#183 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2301 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:59 PM

Okay, I've been stuck at 116.something for a while. My sleep has been horrible due to anxiety, but after I received an email from the embassy saying that they would process my visa this week, I got almost 10 hours of sleep. Sooo, whoosh effect, lol  B) This is equal to a pound a week or so. Being stressed out and having no sleep makes me retain water like crazy.

A manager at the restaurant tested positive for COVID yesterday. Technically, they're supposed to close the building for 24 hours and then do deep cleaning, but they skipped the closing the building part. They only closed the restaurant to the public till 1pm to do the deep cleaning and that was it. The sign on the door didn't even say why they were closed. Also, this manager worked in food prep more than with clients so I wonder how much food got exposed. 

• steppie and Oh no not again... like this

#184 arianeris17

arianeris17

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:46 AM

Did you do an exchange program or were you a degree-seeking student? How was it? :)

i'm currently studying to get my academic bachelor degree  :) so i'm doing all 3 years here and i'm planning to do my masters and hopefully phd at the same university later

i'm loooooving it, especially in comparison to the education system of my country! i also feel less stressed and more like myself - i used to live in an extremely busy city with 12 million people since i was born, and here it is so calm and relaxed hahaha 

• lostinthestars and fraymagic like this

#185 fraymagic

fraymagic

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Locationright behind you!

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:33 AM

i'm currently studying to get my academic bachelor degree :) so i'm doing all 3 years here and i'm planning to do my masters and hopefully phd at the same university later
i'm loooooving it, especially in comparison to the education system of my country! i also feel less stressed and more like myself - i used to live in an extremely busy city with 12 million people since i was born, and here it is so calm and relaxed hahaha

12 million people in one city? In Belgium we have around 12 million in the entire country omg
  • lostinthestars and arianeris17 like this

You can't wake up

#186 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2301 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 07 August 2020 - 03:37 PM

Sorry for not posting, guys. Mental health has not been good lately

Here's a picture of something beautiful. I ended up buying the cookie dough flavor because it had very good reviews on reddit, lol. I wanted to try the s'mores, though. Also, some low carb, low cal french toast for 133 calories for the whole plate.1661b74c3183bfde8f5e8830b8e5ccab.jpg7d9448f50c0c05d3acb2d635ddaf7908.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  • Anamia., Katatat, steppie and 1 other like this

#187 boolimeeyer

boolimeeyer

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4032 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 04:55 PM

just caught up with your accountability, sends you all the love!!
(& yahhhhs ridiculous brownies!! )
  • lostinthestars likes this

#188 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2301 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:42 PM

i'm currently studying to get my academic bachelor degree :) so i'm doing all 3 years here and i'm planning to do my masters and hopefully phd at the same university later

Oh, wow! I've only heard wonderful things about Belgium so that makes me feel good about studying there!

#189 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2301 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:43 PM

just caught up with your accountability, sends you all the love!!
(& yahhhhs ridiculous brownies!! )

Thank you

• boolimeeyer likes this

#190 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2301 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 29 August 2020 - 10:36 AM

Hello everyone!

If anyone is still reading... I am finally in Belgium

It was a long and stressful trip. I haven't written much because I was very sad. My dog has had chronic kidney failure all his life and it now became acute. It's serious. I knew that once I left, I won't see him again. He's a little furry dog and my baby. I spent all the trip crying. This was the hardest goodbye. We don't know how long he has... maybe a couple of months... I hope much more

I don't know whether I should create a new accountability or not. I mentioned before that I want to make youtube videos so now I'll be delving into that.

I'll be changing my diet as soon as I find the foods I want to try.

The room I'm renting is quite lovely. The landladies are 2 sisters who are very kind too. I have over 2 weeks before school starts so I'll be doing lots of walking in the city to get acquainted with it since my sense of direction is deplorable.

I hope you are all doing well! xoxo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plant-based, exercise, steps, high protein, low carb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users