Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics) - Page 5 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics)

plant-based exercise steps high protein low carb

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#81 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:35 AM

My weight jumped 2.4 lbs since yesterday and now I'm at a new low
My hips are back to 36.25.

444def13deaf624320c601ab744c32a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
4b9868e3dc4ca20a5491118e40466027.jpg
  • steppie and sn4rkie like this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/

#82 Sazbatraz

Sazbatraz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 02:38 PM

Deficit: 800
Steps: 16k

Just in case you've ever wondered what happens when you eat twice the amount of protein you need in a day and about 150g of fiber... well, wonder no further: too many trips to the bathroom to keep track of, which is why my weight today is higher because I weighed myself before those trips.

I'm pretty sure my weight will be below 120 tomorrow.

My mom made a bread pudding using Aldi's zero net carb bread. It was delicious and a pain in the ass to figure out the calories, but alas, it wasn't too bad. I had some of that at noon with almond butter and then had some Mozzarella as a snack and my dinner, pictured below was green beans, asparagus, veggie patty, and baked protein pudding.

This is my second day without caffeine. I will return to it tomorrow, as it gives me energy and blunts my hunger.900c775f6c6f4e72718c34569f225e46.jpg5b4c0a0c20e4df2d54e6291f87f04ddf.jpge25eafae059a38d82eb55d4066d94088.jpg

Aldi zero net carb bread?! Is this available in the UK?
  • lostinthestars likes this

#83 Sazbatraz

Sazbatraz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 02:41 PM

Quite a woosh! Just read through your whole thread - congrats on Belgium. I love how big picture you are and exacting on your plans. I have never done those kind of charts and forethought for months ahead. I think it's great! Looking forward to seeing what comes next for you :)

Is the whoosh an actual thing on keto/low carb? I have been on keto a couple of months and am really Hoping it’s going to happen 😆
  • Disappearing1 likes this

#84 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:44 PM

Aldi zero net carb bread?! Is this available in the UK?

I have no idea. I've never been to the UK. 

Is the whoosh an actual thing on keto/low carb? I have been on keto a couple of months and am really Hoping it’s going to happen

The whoosh effect happens on any prolonged deficit. When you're losing fat, you may retain water due to increased cortisol, sodium, change in exercise routine... literally anything. It may look as though you're stalling, and then overnight, you'll just lose a few pounds. It also works with keto too.

I'm definitely not in ketosis because I eat a lot of carbs for that, but when I was in ketosis, I had this happen just as much. Good luck!

• steppie likes this

#85 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:10 AM

Still 115.6. My deficit Wednesday and Thursday was 900 calories per day. My deficit yesterday was only 575.

Some pics...

My new walking shoes, purse, and wallet. I only buy black or gray workout shoes, but lilac goes with all of my exercise clothes because they're all a shade of purple with the exception of some orange shorts I bought when I was 15 years old.

Perfect day for a 5 mile walk! This shirt didn't fit me at my SW. I've lost 9 lbs since then

c87edda16d42c920871acccbbd117f51.jpg5719f09c226a718d77aa9c81d22d2d68.jpgf3eeb05a9d5c006f0743572b80cd2768.jpg1702f1d141c4aa70b60d36f541c18902.jpg

• steppie likes this

#86 Disappearing1

Disappearing1

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Location5th Dimension

Posted 30 May 2020 - 08:36 PM

Is the whoosh an actual thing on keto/low carb? I have been on keto a couple of months and am really Hoping it’s going to happen

I think so... Especially so if you're also doing intermittent fasting.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

189 188 187 186 185 184 183 182 181 180

179 178 177 176 175 174 173 172 171 170

169 168 167 166 165 164 163 162 161 160

159 158 157 156 165 154 153 152 151 150

149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140

139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130

129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120

119 118

Wordpress Accountability Blog

#87 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 30 May 2020 - 09:10 PM

Deficit: 750
Steps: 13k

After my walk today, I was very sedentary. I spent the whole afternoon in my computer and took a long nap.

I just washed my hair and did a laser session on my armpits and arms. I'm now ready for bed.1d076a89e315e748aa96ff9f710e5953.jpg

#88 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 31 May 2020 - 10:38 PM

Weight: 116.4

Deficit: 550

Steps: 20k

Net carbs: 93.2

Calories: 2021

Macros: 140p/143c/111f

I could've had an awesome deficit today, but no. I fucking stuffed my face at home before a 3 mile walk and during work. Before 1 pm I'd already had protein fluff, spaghetti squash with a veggie link, cocoa, roasted veggies, almonds, and brazil nuts. At work, I had 3 tenders dipped in caesar and ranch dressing, spinach dip with chips, cinnamon toast a manager made for us, croutons, cheddar jack cheese, and parmesan cheese. 

I took 3 Alli pills when I had the spinach dip and 2 tenders because that is the fattiest shit I ate. I hope I absorb as little of that fat as possible.

To catch up, I need to have 800 calorie deficits the next 4 days. I need to lose 6 lbs. by June 27 (4 weeks from now). Part of me wants to take it easy and not beat myself up. It's still a deficit, right? No, I can't wait to be skinny. I want this too badly. I'm starting to like myself just a little, but this isn't enough. The more I lose, the happier I am. I can't wait to get this weight off my body.

#89 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:26 PM

Weight: 116
Deficit: 800
Net carbs: 81
Steps: 18k
de9a68597f91425c333d1175f2cd4d97.jpg

• small_turtle likes this

#90 small_turtle

small_turtle

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 10:16 PM

I love reading your posts!! I tried keto but without vegetarian/vegan. I didn't like it because I don't like eating high fat, but you are doing low carb and everything looks so good!! Good job!!! You are so inspiring!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Height: 5'6"

HW: 251lbs

CW: 239.0lbs :(

GW1: 199lbs

GW2: 180lbs

GW3: 170lbs

GW4: 160lbs

GW5: 150lbs

GW6: 140lbs

GW7: 130lbs

GW8:120lbs

UGW: 114lbs

If you are bored, send me a Tell:
https://tellonym.me/coffee_and_catz

#91 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:05 PM

Weight: 115.6
Deficit: 750
Net carbs: 87
Steps: 17k

Calories: 1703

Macros: 110p/148c/91f

Work today was slow. Yesterday evening everything shut down early because of protests so people didn't really venture out much today. At 4:00, a 70-something-year-old lady sat in one of my tables in the restaurant. Not many servers are crazy about having a table with only one person because the tab of one person is more likely to be low, which means a lower tip. Well, it was so slow, I didn't mind and she was very sweet. She seemed to want someone to talk to and since I had taken care of my previous table and had very little to do, I sat with her and listened to her talk for about 20 minutes. (This is a very casual restaurant... if it's slow, we can sit with customers if they want us to as long as our other tables don't need anything). 

This lady started talking about her years as a waitress, then dancer... this led to her talking about her husband and into a lot of (very unsolicited) sex advice. She said, "The best sex is the kind you get after an argument. I'd give him no pussy for 3 days. Then, we'd make up and fuck. It was the best sex. You know, sex is what made our marriage so good. I made sure he was satisfied and oh, boy, did I make him happy in bed! I miss him. We were married for 40 years before he had a stroke and died."

I just laughed a lot while she was talking. I mean, she's probably missing a few marbles, but it made my day a lot less boring and tedious. 

As far as food is concerned, I ate a lot at the restaurant. I only ate 500 calories at home. The rest is estimated. When it's slow, I tend to eat because I don't ignore my hunger. Ugh. Between extra food and the food the managers make us when it's slow, it adds up. I even had a pancake because a manager decided to make a massive amount of them in the morning for the kitchen workers and servers. I only meant to eat half, but I was so damn hungry I ate the whole thing. I even had a decent breakfast at home, but by 1pm, I ate more than I intended. I had to pace 3k steps at home to get to my 750 calorie deficit.

• small_turtle and akyre like this

#92 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:09 PM

I love reading your posts!! I tried keto but without vegetarian/vegan. I didn't like it because I don't like eating high fat, but you are doing low carb and everything looks so good!! Good job!!! You are so inspiring!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!

I've done vegan keto several times before. This time around, I just did low carb, low-ish fat vegetarian (before going back to work) and I was in ketosis despite keeping my fats at ~50g a day. I don't care for eating high fat either. I love volume. Even though my carbs are twice as high as they were at the start, I'm still low carb enough to get the benefits. 

• small_turtle likes this

#93 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 05 June 2020 - 06:26 PM

Went to Jcpenney after work today wearing my work uniform. Took a body check in the bathroom. d79900efe56752090a4c8031f452b418.jpg

#94 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 06 June 2020 - 10:39 AM

Sorry for not posting much. I was feeling really discouraged the past few days. I was having a hard time with eating at deficit. When I started losing weight, I could have a 1000 calorie deficit for several days in a row and not feel like I was dying. A 750 deficit was a dream. Now, I'm struggling with that amount, but at least I managed 500 deficits the last couple of days even though my deficit for Wednesday was 350. I won't be able to lose 6 lbs by the end of June, but I'll very likely get to below 112 and that's still good enough.

I got to a new low of 115.0 this morning. Slooowwww and steady. I ate almost 2000 calories yesterday, so that's not too bad for the day before a mini-whoosh. My thighs are 20.5 inches :D I've lost a whole damn inch on each thigh since my SW on April 4. What's pretty awesome is that I'll be able to maintain my goal weight eating a minimum of 2,000 calories a day as long as I go on a 3 mile walk and stay active throughout the day. Sounds good to me! 

Also, these last 2 days have been productive. I got the fingerprints taken at the police station for the visa and mailed them, ordered an impression kit for invisible teeth aligners, vacuumed my room, and bought a beautiful, perfect winter jacket (for $30) because my old one is very worn out. It was exactly what I had in mind.

Today, I'll go through bins full of stuff and get rid of what I don't need. I need to minimize my belongings. I don't need piles of useless crap in my life. 

Next week, I need to get a new driver's license, get my car inspected, make an appointment with the eye doctor to get a new prescription for my glasses, make an appointment to get maintenance on my car, get another form notarized for the visa...

I need to work towards my goals, even if it takes forever to get there. What matters is that I'll get there.

To anyone getting discouraged, remember that you'll have bad days, but it's part of it. You'll reach your goals if you continue putting in the work.

#95 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 07 June 2020 - 12:35 PM

I ended up eating at maintenance yesterday. I felt as though I'd binge, but ended up having low-density foods and felt decent when eating at maintenance. I went on a walk in the afternoon when the weather had cooled down. I'm tired all the time and feel as though I can't get enough sleep :/

EC stack is in order to make it through the day without snapping someone's head off.

#96 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 08 June 2020 - 08:43 AM

My deficit yesterday was 750 calories thanks to EC stack and lots of Coke Zero to keep me going. My weight was 117.4 yesterday and I had a massive whoosh because *drumroll* I'm 114.2  :lol:

I finished cleaning out my closet yesterday morning so I can cross that off my list.

• savingsarah, steppie, akyre and 1 other like this

#97 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 08 June 2020 - 10:35 PM

Deficit: 700

Net carbs: 86
Steps: 17k

Calories: 1804

Macros: 122p/179c/95f

I went on a walk in the afternoon and I HATE the heat. At least the sun wasn't as bright because it was 7pm, but this humidity is thicc, and I hate that "word." I hate summer ughhh. 

Playing with numbers again... if I maintain a 700 calorie deficit every day until Saturday, I could lose 1.2 lbs. which would put me at 113 on Sunday morning. I love playing with numbers because it keeps me motivated even if things don't work out the same way.

I can't get over the fact that I've lost 10 lbs. since my starting weight. This is surreal. 

One thing I've learned is that if my body is begging for a maintenance day, I should take it. I feel 10x better and I may get a whoosh a day or two after and hit a new low weight. I'll also be more likely to get to my goal deficit for the next couple of weeks.

I hope you have a good night (or day, whereever you are)!

• savingsarah and Katatat like this

#98 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:18 PM

My deficit has been only 600 calories yesterday and today and my intake has also been 1800 calories on both days. I'm really hungry. Ughhh. I hate it when I'm struggling to restrict. Should I plan for some maintenance days in a row? I hate slowing myself down even more.

My steps were only 11k today but I was standing up a lot. 

I got my car registration renewal this morning and tomorrow morning I have an appointment to get it serviced.

I'm continuing to work on organizing everything I own and getting rid of what I don't need. I'm going through every drawer of my desk and dresser, my bookshelf, other closet (yeah, my room has 2 closets, lol)… I'm the kind of person that just puts random items in random drawers and storage containers just because I don't want to deal with them. I've found random batteries, coins, bobby pins, cards, allergy meds, instruction manuals, and other random items just about anywhere. I'm not even a hoarder. I just don't want to deal with things.

I have things that are so worn out I don't even know why I still have them. It does feel good to have organized and clear space, but I'm also sad to be getting rid of some things. I had a really cute grey pea jacket, but I've been using it for over 5 years and it looks extremely worn and sad-looking. We go a long ways.

• Katatat likes this

#99 Heisenbυrg

Heisenbυrg

Lord Heisenburg

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64489 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:33 PM

Following!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a youtube channel too!

subscribe if ya want

(going to upload videos soon!.. more ed content and random shit)

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

"Heis,
You are you,
Perfection and goals,
How I long to see you be whole" - S'mores

#100 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2485 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:45 PM

Following!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plant-based, exercise, steps, high protein, low carb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users