Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics) - Page 6 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics)

plant-based exercise steps high protein low carb

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#101 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:49 AM

Lower stomach is bloated. Not impressed.e000e3e598afc9546ff8eda64e942893.jpg3a22f6cd9fbd5abe32ea7557591134d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  • skinnyhumanoid and Katatat like this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/

#102 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:51 PM

Deficit: 650

Net carbs: 42.5
Steps: 14k

Calories: 1432

Macros: 105p/127c/77f

11am: hazelnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, 1 brazil nut, and edamame (660)

2pm: protein fluff (316)

6pm: veggies with 12 oz of tofu - collards, bok choy, and green beans - (386) and low carb tortilla (70)

It was a good day food-wise. I feel so much better and less hungry when I keep my net carbs below 50 g. Also, my keto strip said I was in mild ketosis this morning even though I ate a lot of carbs yesterday. Not complaining...

#103 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:07 AM

Is this for real? I weighed myself multiple times and I can't believe I'm out of the 100-and-teens!!!! Also, my weight was exactly 4 lbs. up yesterday after having not slept well so this has been the biggest whoosh ever!ff03ec8ead43e8ddf05d8610e94ec2fa.jpg

• steppie and sn4rkie like this

#104 booger_jar

booger_jar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:29 AM

I admire your determination! 

• lostinthestars likes this

#105 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:42 PM

I admire your determination! 

Thanks, darling!

• booger_jar likes this

#106 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:37 PM

Went to Vitamin Shoppe and ended up buying all of these protein powder tubs for a grand total of $24. ALL of these were on clearance for 75% off AND I had a $5 coupon.

The first tub is PB flavored and honestly not too good. I'll make a protein fluff tomorrow to try it out. The other 2 tubs are chocolate fudge and below is a protein fluff I made with half a serving, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, and almond milk for a total of 103 calories. 

Protein fluff is like homemade Halo Top except it's cheaper, lower in calories per volume, and lower in carbs.

The other box is the protein in packets. I'm saving that for my trip so I'll have safe food with me on the airport and airplane when I go to Belgium.

Last, a pic of dinner.

db922cdeedf6eed218492cfcbfd9db66.jpg9a51a4f3b54c1266c015bf081c17b02a.jpg867579617f566df19c8637530bb49ac2.jpg

• Katatat, Thaisa, steppie and 1 other like this

#107 Thaisa

Thaisa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 10:01 AM

Hey! I enjoy reading your posts. You are really consistent over the long haul and you’re doing great.

Quick question: what kind of blender do you use and would you recommend it? I have a 60 dollar oester that isn’t cutting it anymore. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Current weight: 123-126

Height: 5'6"

Ortho athlete

40+

Goal: nutritious eating without purging + to get back to my lean weight of 115 lbs

#108 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:57 PM

Hey! I enjoy reading your posts. You are really consistent over the long haul and you’re doing great.

Quick question: what kind of blender do you use and would you recommend it? I have a 60 dollar oester that isn’t cutting it anymore. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Ahhh, thank you

I use my mom's Vitamix and I'd definitely recommend it. I don't know what I'll do when I move out in a few months, lol. I've seen people online use pretty average food processors. Ninja blenders are known to work well with these protein icecreams too but they're also expensive.

#109 Thaisa

Thaisa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 07:58 PM

Cool thank you! I use my blender a LOT both for smoothies and lots of other savory things. I think I’m ready to invest in something better so I don’t have to coax every thing along with stirring and shaking lol.

Ahhh, thank you

I use my mom's Vitamix and I'd definitely recommend it. I don't know what I'll do when I move out in a few months, lol. I've seen people online use pretty average food processors. Ninja blenders are known to work well with these protein icecreams too but they're also expensive.

Current weight: 123-126

Height: 5'6"

Ortho athlete

40+

Goal: nutritious eating without purging + to get back to my lean weight of 115 lbs

#110 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:10 PM

Cool thank you! I use my blender a LOT both for smoothies and lots of other savory things. I think I’m ready to invest in something better so I don’t have to coax every thing along with stirring and shaking lol.

If you're ready to invest in something better, then yes, you don't have to coax anything with the Vitamix. It's the best blender I've ever used. My mom says it's the best kitchen investment.

#111 Tired247

Tired247

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5670 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:12 PM

Went to Vitamin Shoppe and ended up buying all of these protein powder tubs for a grand total of $24. ALL of these were on clearance for 75% off AND I had a $5 coupon.

The first tub is PB flavored and honestly not too good. I'll make a protein fluff tomorrow to try it out. The other 2 tubs are chocolate fudge and below is a protein fluff I made with half a serving, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, and almond milk for a total of 103 calories. 

Protein fluff is like homemade Halo Top except it's cheaper, lower in calories per volume, and lower in carbs.

The other box is the protein in packets. I'm saving that for my trip so I'll have safe food with me on the airport and airplane when I go to Belgium.

Last, a pic of dinner.

db922cdeedf6eed218492cfcbfd9db66.jpg9a51a4f3b54c1266c015bf081c17b02a.jpg867579617f566df19c8637530bb49ac2.jpg

im so jealous of how much protein powder u got for cheap lol protein powders are always so expensive

#112 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 13 June 2020 - 09:47 PM

im so jealous of how much protein powder u got for cheap lol protein powders are always so expensive

For real! I've always been pretty good at finding deals on protein powders on MyProtein, but nothing has ever been this cheap  B)

• Tired247 likes this

#113 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 13 June 2020 - 10:00 PM

Update on yesterday:

Deficit: 650

Steps: 22k

Calories: 1933

Today:

Deficit: 500

Net carbs: 42.5
Steps: 14k

Calories: 1536

Macros: 162p/167c/61f

I went to sleep late last night and woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. This just throws a dent on my whole day and causes my weight in the morning to be higher :/ Whatever, it should go back down tomorrow. I just wasn't happy about my lower stomach being so damn bloated. 115.4 is not a number I'm too mad about anyways. 

I just calculated that to get solidly to 103 by September 4, I need a daily deficit of 507 calories. I also must be not fluctuating over 103. You know how everyone's weight usually has a 2-3 lb range? Yeah, mine must be 101-103 so I'm aiming for 101. Of course, I'll aim for 600-800 so that I can throw in some maintenance days every couple of weeks or so. September 4 marks the 5th month since I started to restrict. Oh, 5 months to lose a little over 20 lbs... It has been testing my patience, but I'm halfway there.

#114 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:01 PM

Weight: 114.0

Deficit: 200

Net carbs: 130whyevenbother
Steps: 11k

Calories: 2131

Macros: 158p/215c/98f

I was planning on eating at maintenance but overdid it on carbs. Just white ass bread brought up my carbs an absurd amount so I will be paying a high price on the scale tomorrow morning. My sad attempts at eating low carb... I'll be low carb soon enough.

#115 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 17 June 2020 - 09:50 PM

Sorry for being MIA yesterday. I've been trying to relax about food a little and eat slightly below maintenance starting last Sunday. I know that I've been obsessed with food lately and this is what got me into a b/p cycle last time I got to this weight through high restriction. I would b/p up to 10 times a day. It's crazy because my hunger isn't very high, but as soon as I eat something, I just want to keep eating. I never even make it past maintenance eating semi-"intuitively," thank goodness. 

My head is saying, "just take a break for a week... it's just a week." BUT tomorrow is my day off from work so restriction will be easier, thus breakfast will be an ephedrine pill and coffee. Restricting Thursday-Saturday is when it's easier. I just can't take a whole week off even though I know that I will lose easier after taking a break longer than a few days.

Oh, my weight this morning was 113.8. Not too shabby despite too many carbs... 

• PizzaRat likes this

#116 Tired247

Tired247

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5670 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 10:36 PM

Sorry for being MIA yesterday. I've been trying to relax about food a little and eat slightly below maintenance starting last Sunday. I know that I've been obsessed with food lately and this is what got me into a b/p cycle last time I got to this weight through high restriction. I would b/p up to 10 times a day. It's crazy because my hunger isn't very high, but as soon as I eat something, I just want to keep eating. I never even make it past maintenance eating semi-"intuitively," thank goodness. 

My head is saying, "just take a break for a week... it's just a week." BUT tomorrow is my day off from work so restriction will be easier, thus breakfast will be an ephedrine pill and coffee. Restricting Thursday-Saturday is when it's easier. I just can't take a whole week off even though I know that I will lose easier after taking a break longer than a few days.

Oh, my weight this morning was 113.8. Not too shabby despite too many carbs... 

Hey I think it would be best mentally if u did take a bit of time off tbh.

#117 steppie

steppie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationAn big steppy

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:01 PM

I hope you don't think I'm a copycat but I got really curious about the inbody scan after reading your thread. I found a place right near my apartment that lets people use it for free. And I was so appreciative, I bought a big tub of protein to give them some business and now I'm thinking hmm protein fluff sounds nice

Do you mind if I link your accountability when I post about my inbody results? Idk if you would like or dislike extra traffic to your thread, so let me know :)

please take care of yourself

5'3" 28 years old                                 HW: 185
Accountability                                  CW: 141

#118 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:48 PM

I hope you don't think I'm a copycat but I got really curious about the inbody scan after reading your thread. I found a place right near my apartment that lets people use it for free. And I was so appreciative, I bought a big tub of protein to give them some business and now I'm thinking hmm protein fluff sounds nice

Do you mind if I link your accountability when I post about my inbody results? Idk if you would like or dislike extra traffic to your thread, so let me know :)

please take care of yourself

You're not a copycat at all! I post these things here to give people ideas. InBody scans have helped me a lot in the past. 

I don't mind at all you linking on your accountability! I'm an attention whore anyways. I'm going to follow back :)

• steppie likes this

#119 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:51 PM

Hey I think it would be best mentally if u did take a bit of time off tbh.

Yeah, I do need to plan very ahead of time a prolonged break. But right now, the thought of not restricting today gave me lots of anxiety. Oh, well...

Thank you for your support <3

• steppie and Tired247 like this

#120 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:42 PM

Weight: 114.4

Deficit: 850

Net carbs: 65
Steps: 16k

Calories: 1258

Macros: 101p/135c/57f

I slept in till 10am and it felt so good! I've been working a lot of shifts this week. I wasn't sleep-deprived, just too tired from an active job. 

My dad and I watched "Catch me if you can" this afternoon. He wanted to watch it and since we'll both be working on father's day, it was a good idea for us to spend some time together today while we both had a day off. Ngl, I paced through a good bit of the movie. At least he isn't bothered by that.

I was significantly less hungry all day. I didn't feel like eating until 1pm, and even then, I could've waited longer. I was done eating by 6pm. I didn't even take EC stack. Eating at maintenance for 3 days in a row definitely makes it easier to restrict and IF the first day back. 

• steppie likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plant-based, exercise, steps, high protein, low carb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users