Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics) - Page 8 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics)

plant-based exercise steps high protein low carb

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#141 LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice

LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:12 AM

You're looking great, I see all those thousands of steps translated into good legs :D

• lostinthestars likes this

If temptation storms, or you fall upon the rocks of tribulation, look to the star: Call upon Mary!

If you are tossed by the waves of pride or ambition, detraction or envy, look to the star, call upon Mary.
If anger or avarice or the desires of the flesh dash against the ship of your soul, turn your eyes to Mary.
If troubled by the enormity of your crimes, ashamed of your guilty conscience, terrified by dread of the judgment,
you begin to sink into the gulf of sadness or the abyss of despair, think of Mary.
In dangers, in anguish, in doubt, think of Mary, call upon Mary. - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

They/them • 42 • Vegan • Doing the 'bodyfat percentage instead of weight' thing

22.5% 22% 21.5% 21% 20.5% 20% 19.5% 19% 18.5% 18% 17.5% 17% 16.5% 16%

gallery_1227469_64903_161325.jpgI want a body like this... and I have exec dysfunction. Wish me luck!!

NEW Accountability

#142 steppie

steppie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationAn big steppy

Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:05 AM

You look amazing and your clothes are always so cute! I think anyone would be able to tell that you put a lot of effort into your body

5'3" 28 years old                                 HW: 185
Accountability                                  CW: 141

#143 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:57 PM

You're looking great, I see all those thousands of steps translated into good legs :D

Thanks!!!! I'm super self-conscious of my legs so I'm glad walking lots has made a difference :')

You look amazing and your clothes are always so cute! I think anyone would be able to tell that you put a lot of effort into your body

Aww, thank you! <3 

• LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice likes this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/

#144 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:04 PM

Weight: 117.2 wtf?

Deficit: 550

Net carbs: 114
Steps: 13k 

Calories: 1766

Macros: 113p/177c/89f

Exercise:

Jumping jacks - 50

Sit-ups - 33

Push-ups - 5

Single leg glute bridges - 25 per leg

Repeated above 3x

Jump rope - 3 minutes
Lateral raises - 10 (7.5 lb. disk)
Tricep overhangs - 15 (7.5 lbs)
Bicep curls - 15 (7.5 lbs)

Teapots - 12 reps per side (32.5 lb. dumbbell)

Repeated above 2x

Whole workout lasted a little over an hour.

I'm glad I'm increasing reps and feeling less tired and sore after workouts. I could've kept going but had to get ready for work. 

• LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice likes this

#145 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 04 July 2020 - 10:55 AM

Hi guys!

MIA again, but it has been a rough week for a lot of reasons. I'm going to start looking for a new job too. I think I had food poisoning a few days ago... not fun. My biggest source of anxiety is that Belgium still isn't giving visas, especially to Americans due to COVID. I can't blame them, though. However, dealing with disappointment from possibly not having my dream come true of studying there has made everything worse. I've been dealing with lots of insomnia as a result and it leads me into a negative spiral because I'm a total bitch when I'm stressed, sleep-deprived, and anxious. 

My workouts have been going better (after the food poisoning stint). I did gain 3-4 lbs. since eating more and doing resistance training. I'm now at 118 BUT my measurements are the same. It was hard to accept at first, but I'm now at bigger deficits and feeling pretty good. I know that I'll go back to 114 looking smaller and leaner.

It was necessary for me to take time off restricting because now, I can do a lot of resistance training and running on the same day and not feel like dying. My hunger is more manageable too. 

I'll be back soon posting macros, food pics, and body checks :)

• LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice and sn4rkie like this

#146 Katatat

Katatat

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2493 posts
  • LocationNorthern CA

Posted 04 July 2020 - 05:38 PM

Glad you’re feeling better and not sick anymore!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Performance is most easily improved not by adding things, but by removing obstacles."

Spoiler

#147 Tired247

Tired247

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5076 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 05:42 PM

I hope you're able to find a new job soon & also kudos to u for not letting the scale gain get to u x

#148 Katatat

Katatat

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2493 posts
  • LocationNorthern CA

Posted 04 July 2020 - 05:53 PM

DP

"Performance is most easily improved not by adding things, but by removing obstacles."

Spoiler

#149 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 05 July 2020 - 11:04 PM

Deficit: 700

Calories: 2012

Steps: 11k

I have a rash all over my knees and elbows. Everything itches. 

#150 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 05 July 2020 - 11:05 PM

Glad you’re feeling better and not sick anymore!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!!

I hope you're able to find a new job soon & also kudos to u for not letting the scale gain get to u x

Thanks! I hope so too, haha. I do need a job that doesn't involve me dealing with so many rude people. 

• steppie likes this

#151 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:50 PM

My allergy (or what seems like an allergic reaction) has been worse. I woke up super swollen, with my fingers like sausages and feeling awful. The rash got worse and is now in even more places of my body. I'm going to quit cocoa and see if that helps. That has been the only thing I've been eating excessively since my rashes started and I've been overdoing it even more lately. I love my brownies so I'll try to replace them with powdered PB blondies, which are still pretty good. 

Deficit today was 450 calories and steps 12k.

My invisible aligners for my teeth arrive on Wednesday. This should help me lose weight because I can't be eating with them on so I can only eat when I'm really hungry. I'm actually excited about this.

For now, I'm not going to continue looking for another job until I know for sure I won't be going to Europe. I don't want to waste any energy and time into something so stressful. 

I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel. I have some ideas, but I'm very hesitant for obvious reasons. As someone who spends wayyy to much time watching YouTube, I think I've figured out what catches on and what kind of persona people like to watch. We'll see. 

• Katatat, steppie and boolimeeyer like this

#152 Tired247

Tired247

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 5076 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:05 PM

Dudee do a youtube channel we will all subscribe & support u. I hope ur rash gets better x

#153 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:21 PM

Dudee do a youtube channel we will all subscribe & support u. I hope ur rash gets better x

Thank you! I'd pm you guys that I trust if and when I do. I wouldn't paste any links here because I wouldn't want to be traced all the way to mpa, lol. 

#154 Tired247

Tired247

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 5076 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:22 PM

Thank you! I'd pm you guys that I trust if and when I do. I wouldn't paste any links here because I wouldn't want to be traced all the way to mpa, lol. 

Okk sounds good :) 

#155 steppie

steppie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationAn big steppy

Posted 07 July 2020 - 02:33 AM

please feel better soon. I hope whatever you are allergic to isn't to hard to give up

5'3" 28 years old                                 HW: 185
Accountability                                  CW: 141

#156 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:14 PM

At last! I am feeling more human and less like a blob... or an overstuffed sausage.

My weight has finally gone down to 116.2 and I'm feeling normal. Of course, I haven't worked out since Friday because I have not been feeling well at all. All in all, the combination of nausea, swelling, hives, difficulty breathing, and more stomach issues that I should even bother to discuss has not been fun, but all these issues have improved significantly. I felt like antihistamines were the only thing keeping me alive.

I even had to take a prescription diuretic a couple of days ago because I gained like 4 lbs overnight (121.6). It was not a comfortable feeling because my fingers looked like I swallowed the Dead Sea and my eyes looked like slits. Working after taking a diuretic was also no fun. I mean, peeing out several pounds of water while waiting on tables kept me on my toes.

It very well seems that cocoa is to blame because I would notice my allergic symptoms getting worse within 30 minutes as soon as I ate anything with cocoa in it. I guess I can live without it... It is something I love to eat because I add cocoa powder to my protein fluffs and I love to make low-cal brownies, but I can think of worse things to be allergic to. At least it's not deadly, you know? 

Changing the subject, my invisible aligners arrived today and boy, oh, boy, do those little plastic things make my teeth hurt. At least I'll be eating less! 

Rant below:

Spoiler

• Katatat and steppie like this

#157 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:16 PM

please feel better soon. I hope whatever you are allergic to isn't to hard to give up

Aww, thank you! I am finally back to normal! 

#158 LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice

LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:37 PM

Agh, I'm sorry you went through such a horrible allergic reaction. And to cocoa!!! Glad you're feeling better now, though.

I really hope your dad will be okay, that must be very difficult. Presumably a hospital will have more sense about infection than that restaurant, at least!!!

If temptation storms, or you fall upon the rocks of tribulation, look to the star: Call upon Mary!

If you are tossed by the waves of pride or ambition, detraction or envy, look to the star, call upon Mary.
If anger or avarice or the desires of the flesh dash against the ship of your soul, turn your eyes to Mary.
If troubled by the enormity of your crimes, ashamed of your guilty conscience, terrified by dread of the judgment,
you begin to sink into the gulf of sadness or the abyss of despair, think of Mary.
In dangers, in anguish, in doubt, think of Mary, call upon Mary. - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

They/them • 42 • Vegan • Doing the 'bodyfat percentage instead of weight' thing

22.5% 22% 21.5% 21% 20.5% 20% 19.5% 19% 18.5% 18% 17.5% 17% 16.5% 16%

gallery_1227469_64903_161325.jpgI want a body like this... and I have exec dysfunction. Wish me luck!!

NEW Accountability

#159 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:35 PM

Weight: 116.8

Deficit: 1000

Steps: 18k

Calories: 1373

Macros: 119p/159c/47f

I'm really not hungry today so I took advantage of that because my deficits have been pathetic for my liking as of late. That combined with the soreness from my aligners was, well, wonderful for restriction!

I hope you have a good night (or day, wherever you are)!

• Katatat likes this

#160 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:46 PM

Agh, I'm sorry you went through such a horrible allergic reaction. And to cocoa!!! Glad you're feeling better now, though.

I really hope your dad will be okay, that must be very difficult. Presumably a hospital will have more sense about infection than that restaurant, at least!!!

The cocoa thing was very weird. That was the only food I eliminated from my diet and I completely cleared up after not consuming it. I never ate much chocolate as a kid, so that's probably why I never noticed. I had also been overdoing it on cocoa, so just eating too much of it will cause this kind of reaction. 

We're always worried about my dad. Yes, they do take a lot of precautionary measures, but his brother also works at an ER in a COVID hotspot and caught it. He's fine now, but was in the ICU for a while. I do live in an area that remained with low cases, but since people didn't take anything seriously after quarantine, it's starting to spread quickly :/ I'm more afraid of catching it myself and giving it to my family. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plant-based, exercise, steps, high protein, low carb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users