Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics) - Page 9 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics)

plant-based exercise steps high protein low carb

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#161 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2207 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2020 - 10:02 PM

Weight: 117
Deficit: 750
Steps: 13k

I'm still feeling less hungry and I'm all for it. I also made a microwave zucchini bread without flour, of course. The whole thing (8x8 pan) was 96 calories. It didn't look very good but it was tasty.a3485f872c9acb75a88070c36cf883ed.jpg7beb2be62b0df4aa80dd7416d15c84c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  • steppie likes this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/ 

#162 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2207 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 July 2020 - 10:29 PM

Weight: 115.4 
Deficit: 500
Steps: 12k

Calories: 1383

Macros: 137p/135c/46f

I know that I planned on working on some muscle gain while eating at a smaller deficit, but as long as I'm not hungry and have no energy to do resistance training, I'll just try to continue on the deficit thing. I guess I should just restrict "intuitively"... as in, just go with whatever deficit won't leave me feeling weak, tired, or bingey. If it's a 1000 calorie deficit one day and a 300 the next, then so be it. I used to make plans and minimums, but that only worked so long until I felt burnt out. I needed a few weeks of not caring until I lost my appetite. 

Food today:

11:30 - protein fluff and zucchini cake

2:30 - spinach, cucumber, and red onion salad with a veggie big frank

4:30 - cauliflower, green bean, asparagus, and tofu stir-"fry" and more protein fluff for desert 

6:30 - 2 wraps using low-carb tortillas filled with coleslaw and Beyond Meat beefy crumbles

• steppie likes this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/ 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plant-based, exercise, steps, high protein, low carb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users