Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics) - Page 9 - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Watch me lose 20 lbs - accountability (pics)

plant-based exercise steps high protein low carb

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#161 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 10 July 2020 - 10:02 PM

Weight: 117
Deficit: 750
Steps: 13k

I'm still feeling less hungry and I'm all for it. I also made a microwave zucchini bread without flour, of course. The whole thing (8x8 pan) was 96 calories. It didn't look very good but it was tasty.a3485f872c9acb75a88070c36cf883ed.jpg7beb2be62b0df4aa80dd7416d15c84c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  • skinnyhumanoid, Katatat, steppie and 1 other like this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/

#162 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 11 July 2020 - 10:29 PM

Weight: 115.4 
Deficit: 500
Steps: 12k

Calories: 1383

Macros: 137p/135c/46f

I know that I planned on working on some muscle gain while eating at a smaller deficit, but as long as I'm not hungry and have no energy to do resistance training, I'll just try to continue on the deficit thing. I guess I should just restrict "intuitively"... as in, just go with whatever deficit won't leave me feeling weak, tired, or bingey. If it's a 1000 calorie deficit one day and a 300 the next, then so be it. I used to make plans and minimums, but that only worked so long until I felt burnt out. I needed a few weeks of not caring until I lost my appetite. 

Food today:

11:30 - protein fluff and zucchini cake

2:30 - spinach, cucumber, and red onion salad with a veggie big frank

4:30 - cauliflower, green bean, asparagus, and tofu stir-"fry" and more protein fluff for desert 

6:30 - 2 wraps using low-carb tortillas filled with coleslaw and Beyond Meat beefy crumbles

• Katatat and steppie like this

#163 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 14 July 2020 - 11:11 PM

Last night, I dreamt that I was in Belgium. It was just like all the pictures and even though the sequence of events was trippy, I was too excited. I also got to meet my music teacher, which in hindsight looked just like in the videos. I even heard her sing and it was just as glorious. (I'm studying opera).

I spoke in Dutch too. Of course, the Dutch in my dreams is as limited as the Dutch I've learned so far. Then, inside my dream, I woke up. It was a dream within a dream. How weird, right? Anyways, after being upset that this was all false. I woke up for real. The sadness I haven't allowed myself to feel really hit me. I've been too disappointed to even allow myself to process it. 

This evening, I checked the embassy website for Belgium and THEY ARE ALLOWING STUDENT VISA APPLICATIONS! This dream was predicting it, in a way! My dad and I will be gathering all the paperwork and sending it to the embassy tomorrow morning. Next up, securing an airplane ticket and apartment!!

Guys, in about 6 weeks, I'll be in Europe :')

Ik zal in België studeren en ik zal Nederlands spreken. Mijn droom zal uitkomen! <3 (I will study in Belgium and I will speak Dutch. My dream will come true!)

Oh, yeah, weight was 116. Steps 14k and deficit 450. I'll be running off adrenaline so who cares about food, right? I need to lose 6 lbs. before going there.

• Katatat, steppie, boolimeeyer and 1 other like this

#164 steppie

steppie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationAn big steppy

Posted 15 July 2020 - 10:42 AM

That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!

• lostinthestars likes this

5'3" 28 years old                                 HW: 185
Accountability                                  CW: 141

#165 Katatat

Katatat

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2493 posts
  • LocationNorthern CA

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:41 PM

Congratulations!!!!!
You’re going to have so much fun!!
Looking forward to hopefully seeing some photos of Belgium when you go there!! I’ve never been to Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Performance is most easily improved not by adding things, but by removing obstacles."

Spoiler

#166 collarbonecupcake

collarbonecupcake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 05:22 AM

Last night, I dreamt that I was in Belgium. It was just like all the pictures and even though the sequence of events was trippy, I was too excited. I also got to meet my music teacher, which in hindsight looked just like in the videos. I even heard her sing and it was just as glorious. (I'm studying opera).

I spoke in Dutch too. Of course, the Dutch in my dreams is as limited as the Dutch I've learned so far. Then, inside my dream, I woke up. It was a dream within a dream. How weird, right? Anyways, after being upset that this was all false. I woke up for real. The sadness I haven't allowed myself to feel really hit me. I've been too disappointed to even allow myself to process it. 

This evening, I checked the embassy website for Belgium and THEY ARE ALLOWING STUDENT VISA APPLICATIONS! This dream was predicting it, in a way! My dad and I will be gathering all the paperwork and sending it to the embassy tomorrow morning. Next up, securing an airplane ticket and apartment!!

Guys, in about 6 weeks, I'll be in Europe :')

Ik zal in België studeren en ik zal Nederlands spreken. Mijn droom zal uitkomen! <3 (I will study in Belgium and I will speak Dutch. My dream will come true!)

Oh, yeah, weight was 116. Steps 14k and deficit 450. I'll be running off adrenaline so who cares about food, right? I need to lose 6 lbs. before going there.

ahhh congrats ! im so jealous, i was meant to be studying in paris from september but it was cancelled because of covid! Belgium is such a wonderful place and loads of my friends have studied and loved it there, perfect place to be in your 20s.

#167 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:48 PM

That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!

Thank you!!

Congratulations!!!!!
You’re going to have so much fun!!
Looking forward to hopefully seeing some photos of Belgium when you go there!! I’ve never been to Europe!

The only European countries I've been to are Austria and the south of Germany (Bavaria and Baden-Wurtenberg). It is glorious! Belgium looks flatter, but the architecture is to die for <3

ahhh congrats ! im so jealous, i was meant to be studying in paris from september but it was cancelled because of covid! Belgium is such a wonderful place and loads of my friends have studied and loved it there, perfect place to be in your 20s.

I'm sorry you couldn't go to Paris! I hope France opens up to at least allow in students soon!

I'm really glad to hear that your friends have loved it there! There is always that very little twinge of "what if I don't like it" so that's reassuring. It does seem ideal in many ways. The cost of living is ridiculously low too, which is why I want to go there and I've heard people are nice. I also love multilingual countries. I find that really cool!

• Katatat likes this

#168 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:49 PM

I can't believe I actually ate such few calories!

Deficit was only 650 because I was sedentary af.

Other than that, I've been very worried that my visa application has a mistake, is missing a document, or that I won't get it in time. I won't feel somewhat okay until I get that piece if paper 8052b48d850a7756882ede7bd5951ab6.jpg

• steppie likes this

#169 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 18 July 2020 - 10:52 PM

Weight: 116
Deficit: 700
Steps: 10k
Net carbs: 65

I hate how slowly I'm losing weight this time around. I haven't posted body checks because I look the same. 7780ee9ba8a90ecd651a58002559eea3.jpg

• steppie and Un.autre.moi like this

#170 steppie

steppie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationAn big steppy

Posted 19 July 2020 - 09:11 AM

If you look the same, you are looking good then!

I hope you are feeling good too

#171 Un.autre.moi

Un.autre.moi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 11:48 AM

Omg are you me?! I am doing plant-based low-carb too.

I’m so happy you get to go to Belgium! I’m super jealous. That’s where my French professor was from. I have no idea how I could apply to study abroad. I just have a BA now but have thought about going for a Masters.

I think we must be pretty close geographically because we also had tornadoes in my area around Easter weekend.

Also you are doing fantastic, keep up the good work and be easy on yourself. :)

#172 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 20 July 2020 - 05:22 PM

If you look the same, you are looking good then!
I hope you are feeling good too

Awwww you're so kind! Thank you

#173 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 20 July 2020 - 05:32 PM

Omg are you me?! I am doing plant-based low-carb too.

I’m so happy you get to go to Belgium! I’m super jealous. That’s where my French professor was from. I have no idea how I could apply to study abroad. I just have a BA now but have thought about going for a Masters.

I think we must be pretty close geographically because we also had tornadoes in my area around Easter weekend.

Also you are doing fantastic, keep up the good work and be easy on yourself. :)

I applied directly to the university on the webpage. Each university and degree has different requirements. It's ultra cheap to study where I'm going. Some degrees are competitive and others aren't. Also, a lot of degrees only require that you be proficient in English. It's worth trying! You can PM me for more info

We could be close, lol, but there were 140 tornadoes on Easter weekend over 10 states

#174 Un.autre.moi

Un.autre.moi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 08:53 AM

“I applied directly to the university on the webpage. Each university and degree has different requirements. It's ultra cheap to study where I'm going. Some degrees are competitive and others aren't. Also, a lot of degrees only require that you be proficient in English. It's worth trying! You can PM me for more info“

Thank you so much! Ok I feel super dumb but I spent an hour looking at my control panel the other night and I can’t figure out how to PM anyone lol. It’s crazy that it’s mostly so cheap to study in other countries! I REALLY wish I’d looked into more options like that for undergrad because it’s so darn expensive in the states.

#175 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 25 July 2020 - 10:36 PM

Thank you so much! Ok I feel super dumb but I spent an hour looking at my control panel the other night and I can’t figure out how to PM anyone lol. It’s crazy that it’s mostly so cheap to study in other countries! I REALLY wish I’d looked into more options like that for undergrad because it’s so darn expensive in the states.

I was lucky I went to an in-state school for my undergrad and had plenty of scholarships so it wasn't too bad. The UK and Scandinavian countries are pretty expensive for non-EU students. I got invited to study in Denmark, but 13,000 euros per year in tuition is more than I can afford. It's less than a lot of universities here, but it's still way outside of my budget. I have no intention of paying that much for a degree that's truly worthless when it comes to finding a job  :blink:

I looked into Germany a lot and it's also very cheap. Most programs do have a language requirement so that's something to keep in mind (B1 for undergrad and B2 for graduate). I didn't apply because most conservatories there required a live audition and I didn't plan ahead... 

I think you can't PM because you still have newbie status. Once you post more, you'll be able to do that.

#176 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 25 July 2020 - 10:49 PM

My weight is 115.2. My hips are under 36 inches so that's nice. My deficits have been 400-750 calories daily. I just don't care much for food right now due to off-the-charts anxiety but I also can't have massive deficits because I don't need to feel crappy to add to all my issues. I'm trying to distract myself from it by spending too much time on youtube.

Pics:
Body check from a few days ago and the biggest cucumber I've ever seen.7d0b0408ae018442f97f6adfad19752c.jpg5bc6e507d462d3b7d61b462d640a614d.jpg

• Katatat, steppie and boolimeeyer like this

#177 Katatat

Katatat

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2493 posts
  • LocationNorthern CA

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:18 AM

My weight is 115.2. My hips are under 36 inches so that's nice. My deficits have been 400-750 calories daily. I just don't care much for food right now due to off-the-charts anxiety but I also can't have massive deficits because I don't need to feel crappy to add to all my issues. I'm trying to distract myself from it by spending too much time on youtube.

Pics:
Body check from a few days ago and the biggest cucumber I've ever seen.7d0b0408ae018442f97f6adfad19752c.jpg5bc6e507d462d3b7d61b462d640a614d.jpg

That is also the biggest cucumber I’ve ever seen lol

"Performance is most easily improved not by adding things, but by removing obstacles."

Spoiler

#178 steppie

steppie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationAn big steppy

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:57 AM

Thank you for sharing your cucumber with me

#179 fraymagic

fraymagic

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Locationright behind you!

Posted 27 July 2020 - 12:17 PM

Omg I'm from Belgium! What school will you apply for? Or what city? If you're ever in trouble PM me!

You can't wake up

#180 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2353 posts
  • LocationUSA & Belgium

Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:35 PM

That is also the biggest cucumber I’ve ever seen lol

It is truly massive. They sold it by quantity, not weight, so it was like 2.5 cucumbers for the price of one!

Thank you for sharing your cucumber with me

;) 

Omg I'm from Belgium! What school will you apply for? Or what city? If you're ever in trouble PM me!

Ahhh! I'll PM you!

• Katatat likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plant-based, exercise, steps, high protein, low carb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users