deleted - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

deleted

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 skinny.bjtch

skinny.bjtch

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Locationpluto

Posted 24 April 2020 - 08:19 PM

deleted

#2 trippinatthebeach__

trippinatthebeach__

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:57 AM

I started showing with my first child around 24 weeks or so. You don't show quickly in your first pregnancy because your muscles are so strong at your core. During subsequent pregnancies you can show a lot sooner because those muscles have been "worn out" in a sense. So with my second child I was showing around 18/20 weeks. 

Congrats on your baby and don't stress about no bump yet! Pretty soon you're gonna be wishing you didn't have one when you can't put socks on by yourself anymore! 

• Scarlet21 likes this

31 | 5'3"

starting at 246

ultimate goal 100-104

#3 skinny.bjtch

skinny.bjtch

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Locationpluto

Posted 25 April 2020 - 09:16 PM

I started showing with my first child around 24 weeks or so. You don't show quickly in your first pregnancy because your muscles are so strong at your core. During subsequent pregnancies you can show a lot sooner because those muscles have been "worn out" in a sense. So with my second child I was showing around 18/20 weeks. 

Congrats on your baby and don't stress about no bump yet! Pretty soon you're gonna be wishing you didn't have one when you can't put socks on by yourself anymore!

hehe thank you so much !!
i know baby bumps dont form overnight but its lowkey gotten a tad bit rounder since yesterday which is kinda exciting but made everything really set in ahah
  • trippinatthebeach__ likes this

#4 Lydia.rad

Lydia.rad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 09:27 PM

I’m currently pregnant with my first child and I started showing slightly at 26 weeks, but honestly I think I just looked fat lol. it wasn’t until 30 weeks when I definitely looked pregnant. I’m also taller 5’6 and I think that’s why it took longer to show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • skinny.bjtch and Scarlet21 like this

#5 AVintagePaperDoll

AVintagePaperDoll

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGulfport, Mississippi

Posted 03 May 2020 - 12:17 AM

With my first I didn't start showing til I was 6 months pregnant. I'm pregnant with my third right now (20 wks) sometimes I just look fat, other days I look super pregnant. I think it depends on where she's positioned
  • skinny.bjtch and Scarlet21 like this

#6 Shaylee3216

Shaylee3216

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 02:01 AM

With all three of my children, I didn’t start showing until around 24-26 weeks.
  • skinny.bjtch likes this

#7 Kittymama

Kittymama

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationOn my knees praying to the porcelain goddess

Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

Some ppl carry further to their backs as well. My friend is average weight and never showed. She actually didn't even know she was pregnant. Went to hospital thinking she had a UTI but was in labor!!
With my first pregnancy it took longer to show, my second one showed sooner, and this one showed really quick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users