Shake diet - obese girl- join me - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Shake diet - obese girl- join me

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 10:36 AM

Anyone has shakes and want to join?
Fresh day 1 again of my struggle with dieting. Dieting for 14 years now. Now started Straight away diet. Around 600kcal per day.

Having trouble this time with keeping up with my shake diet so need some diary /motivation. I count today as my new day 1.

Lost so far : 18.2 kg/40 lbs

Sw total: 118.0kg/ 260 lbs (please judge)
Sw this day 1 of mpa: 104.4kg/230 lbs
Cw ( update 5/4/20): 99.8 kg/ 220 lbs
Gw: 65kg/ 143 lbs
Ultimate never ever gonna get there : 46kg

Goals:

Below 100 achieved! 4 may 20
  • akyre likes this

#2 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 10:44 AM

My day 1, hungry hungry hungry ass. Tried ordering food 2 times today but seeking out motivation online. I had 2 shakes and will take my last one in half an hour.

My friends asked me to join dinner tonight, said I couldn't because of diet. The joy of being fat is that everyone accepts that

#3 Kummerspeckalous

Kummerspeckalous

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 10:46 AM

Following c: Keep it up!

• BombAnny likes this

#4 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 10:50 AM

Thank you! :)
  • Kummerspeckalous likes this

#5 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:34 AM

Day 2,

Having a shitty day. Opened my second can of monster and no shakes yet. I'm planning to survive until dinner to have my 1 shake then.

I know this is mostly how I fail but I can't stop myself from embracing the hunger.

#6 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 12:41 PM

Day 2 still. Been reading for hours and hours. Feeding the disorder too much. But I had my evening shake. I'm extremely tired in bed, mostly day 4 is the day I'll get energy again. Just need to get through the first days.

Stepped on the scale and 103.1kg in evening. Hope to be 102 something tomorrow morning

#7 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 08:26 AM

Day 3

Weigh in: 102.4 in the morning.

I fucked up already, somehow I justified a kinder Bueno at the supermarket and ate it. Then stopped by the shop to get ice cream. I took 2 bites and dropped it on the floor with sudden realization. I feel bad for littering but was afraid I might have eaten it otherwise.

No lunch for me!
In 2 hours it's dinner time. I'll slowly wait. But luckily I bought more safe drinks.

#8 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 12:43 PM

Day 4

Drunk at the moment, I only had 1 afternoon shake and 4 glasses of red wine with colleagues.

Weigh in this morning : 102.2

#9 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 06:52 PM

Day 4 still midnight

Little rant: can we still even call it a shake diet if I don't take them? At least it is an honest diary which I have never done.
Tmi
Really stop reading

The wine (I think) gave me diarrhea in the middle of the night. I ran 3 times now, holding 4 back now. I have no clue why there is even food coming out still. Maybe the shake or chocolate from yesterday is more than I think.
But I'm way beyond excited to weigh less tomorrow because of it. And having to be on a scale at my weigh-coach tomorrow it's perfect.
But it caused so much hunger suddenly. I was fine the whole day, but now my stomach hurts bad again arghhh I want to sleep and be ready for the scale again tomorrow.

#10 Daenerys Stormborn

Daenerys Stormborn

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:41 PM

Day 4 still midnight

Little rant: can we still even call it a shake diet if I don't take them? At least it is an honest diary which I have never done.
Tmi
Really stop reading

The wine (I think) gave me diarrhea in the middle of the night. I ran 3 times now, holding 4 back now. I have no clue why there is even food coming out still. Maybe the shake or chocolate from yesterday is more than I think.
But I'm way beyond excited to weigh less tomorrow because of it. And having to be on a scale at my weigh-coach tomorrow it's perfect.
But it caused so much hunger suddenly. I was fine the whole day, but now my stomach hurts bad again arghhh I want to sleep and be ready for the scale again tomorrow.

lol people at my school call this the DADS- day after drinking shit. I hope you feel better soon! 

• BombAnny likes this

#11 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 02:52 PM

lol people at my school call this the DADS- day after drinking shit. I hope you feel better soon!

Lol! I love that naming. I never had it like this before. Thank you you :) it was gone soon luckily
  • Daenerys Stormborn likes this

#12 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 02:56 PM

Day 5

Weigh in 101.1

My guess is a lot of water weight due to the night before haha. But still I got pretty excited. Lowest weight in like 3 years finally.

Today was mwa, had 2/3 shakes. Also had some goat cheese, candy and made popcorn with a friend.

My mom told me she wants to stay here for a while mid may. I'm scared what to do with food then. Living alone makes it easier to skip food instead of my mom around who I have to cook for and eat with
I'll try to look up keto recipes as much as I can and hope it won't trigger a hunger binge when she leaves.

#13 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 06:02 PM

Day 6

Weigh in :101.4

Weird day, I was working with my friend all day so had motivation to have 3 shakes. But baked an egg while she watched after 1 bite I suddenly wanted to throw it away. So on video I pretended to eat it and threw it away later. This was the first time I ever threw away food that was not even bad. I don't know why suddenly I felt it was bad like chocolate, it was just an egg.

I'm confused since I ate nuts later in the evening and 3 glasses of red wine.

Somehow nuts and wine were ok but the egg not. I'm still confused by how my head justifies things.

But it's been the longest since weeks that I've been quite ok with no big carb binges 💪♥️staying weird but strong

#14 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 03:44 PM

Day 7

Weigh in 101.1

Today I took all 3 shakes again! Yay!
Unfortunately also 2 eggs and 2 empanadas which I was making myself for my friend. I really couldn't resist. Hoping it does not make me too hungry tomorrow and set me back.
I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. I'm obsessed with cookbooks and trying stuff out. But I also want to taste it and 1 bite often sets me off the edge to eat more.

Tomorrow is another day

#15 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:54 AM

Day 8

Weigh in 101.1 again

Restricting day. I try not to think about why I'm doing it, worried thinking about food will make the hunger worse. It's 6pm and going a bit crazy. Had 2 monsters though.
My guess is the empanadas and that I'm not losing quickly enough to my liking triggered it.
If you read this you'll notice that I don't like thinking much about my emotions.

Not thinking about emotions can go to either eating or restricting with me.

If anyone reads this, shall I take a shake? Will it better my hunger or make it worse?

Anyway in a couple hours I'm drinking wine with friend again. So much wine this week. Wine is also calories so should be good instead.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SNE-LX1 met Tapatalk

#16 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 02:32 AM

Day 9

Weigh in 100.2 kg

It's morning so can't say anything about how it will go today. But I'm excited about my weight. I'm almost below 100, which is a big point for me to see 2 numbers again.

It makes me want to restrict today too. It's double because I know it will be hurtful, tiresome and probably me in bed all day. So I don't know if my mind will win from my body today. I'm in a big debate in my head already. How tiresome is this food addiction that you wake up to step on the scale immediately and then only think about whether or not to have food today for 2 hours. I know I'm disordered on one hand, but my other voice screams at me to finally get at a healthy weight and don't be this big pile of human anymore.
I keep looking for my bones (or lack off) to motivate myself because they will be there more and more. I keep touching my belly, my big point, to check all throughout the day. And I think I was on the scale about 10 times yesterday, it is tiresome....

But it's been 9 days since I ate a whole lot, 8 days where I'm happier of hunger than of comforting and feeling full, proud about that.

#17 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 12:23 PM

Evening : finished the day with 1 shake which gave me enough energy suddenly to do groceries. I'm now eating a safe 95kcal straciatella yoghurt I found, artificially sweetened. It is very filling suddenly :) nice end of the day.

Today : 298 kcal

#18 orochimaruuu

orochimaruuu

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:37 AM

Hey u r doing so great! Keep it up! 🤗
  • BombAnny likes this
195 - 190 - 185180 - 175 -170 - 165 

160 - 155 - 150 - 145 - 140 - 135

133 - 130 - 125 - 123 - 120 - 118 - 115 - 113 - 110 - 108 - 105 - 103 - 100

accountability: 202 lbs to 110

#19 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 12:02 PM

Hey u r doing so great! Keep it up!

Thank you!! I feel like I'm doing horrible hahaha but I'm losing weight so yay

• orochimaruuu likes this

#20 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 12:07 PM

Day 10

Party time
For the first time in like 4 years I'm below 100.

Weigh in : 99.8 kg
Shakes: 1/3

Eating day apparently . I had 1 shake, 3 boiled eggs, 10 almonds, 3 chocolates, spoon of mayonnaise and 2 cans of monster.

Not that bad, not great either. I guess I was hungry. The chocolates tasted like pure sugar, still I ate 3. I was at work quickly and I had them in a big jar so couldn't resist. I put them away so I won't see them next week.
But it doesn't trigger something in my mind to order food or so, which is common for me. So still a bit happy.

Hope I've lost something anyhow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users