Shake diet - obese girl- join me - Page 2 - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Shake diet - obese girl- join me

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 01:05 PM

Me today. Working on hate areas: arms, belly, backroll, double chin.

IMG-20200504-194101.jpg

#22 Afoxnamedmulder

Afoxnamedmulder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 May 2020 - 01:52 PM

Congratulations!That's a win🎈
I started my shake only diet on Saturday, today is only day 3 for me, so I'm feeling your posts - and following πŸ˜‰
  • BombAnny likes this

fitzsimmmonsy-live-fast-die-young-bad-gi

#23 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 05:08 PM

Congratulations!That's a win
I started my shake only diet on Saturday, today is only day 3 for me, so I'm feeling your posts - and following

Thank you!
Good luck to you! Will you keep a diary here?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SNE-LX1 met Tapatalk

#24 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:36 PM

Day 11

Weigh in :99.7kg
Shakes: 0/3

Not my proudest day, or is it?
I had to go to the dentist in the morning so thought I would do a shake afterwards, but ended up buying a couch finally and that took some hours. When I got back I had 5 almonds and 1 tomato chatting with my mom about it.

That made me skip dinner, and I don't allow myself dinner after 6:15pm. So it's 8:30pm, I'm finally hungry. But don't want a shake because I'm being stubborn. But this bitch did take multivitamins and vitamin c though. Can we get an applause for that.

Tomorrow is weigh in day at my weight coach. I hope that she is pleasantly surprised I'm finally losing weight

#25 Nainsi

Nainsi

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2676 posts
  • LocationDissociating

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:44 AM

What kind of shakes are you drinking? Like protein ones or,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • BombAnny likes this

#26 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:17 AM

What kind of shakes are you drinking? Like protein ones or,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are from Straight Away. Weight-loss meal replacements of around 200kcal so also have the vitamins and minerals.

• Nainsi likes this

#27 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:10 PM

Day 12

Weigh in :99.2 kg (still going down whoohoo)
Shakes : 3/3

Had my talk at Weight-loss consultant today, was 99.0 on their scale, felt good and I opened up a bit about being afraid to eat. I got some ready to go shakes this time which made me take all 3 today :)

I also had some chicken and beef bits because I was cooking chicken soup for my friend and couldn't help myself trying out.

#28 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 03:50 PM

Day 13

Weigh in :99.0 kg
Shakes : 2/3

Busy day lots of meetings, lots of cooking. Was running around a lot. Had some pieces of beef and chicken though to taste and because they were nice!!
Still happy about the day.

• Fatfuvk likes this

#29 Fatfuvk

Fatfuvk

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Locationsomewhere on earth

Posted 11 May 2020 - 12:23 PM

I love this thread! I wish I could stick to something like this! Proud of u and all ur progress!

• BombAnny likes this

13149221.png

"Pretty Girls Don't Eat"

#30 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 12:27 PM

I love this thread! I wish I could stick to something like this! Proud of u and all ur progress!

Thank you well I wish I did a bit better :) but glad you read it. Having a journal like this public really helps.

• Fatfuvk likes this

#31 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 12:36 PM

Day 16

Weigh in : 99.4kg
Shakes: 2/3

Feel bloated, might be period, hope for some Weight-loss soon :(
First working day since 2 months isolation. Really weird, had to start at 7am so early. And I was so hungry because I was busy. So I grabbed like 6 chocolate bonbons throughout the day. Pure sugar horribleness. I need to get rid of those in my office tomorrow morning immediately.
Thats why I skipped dinner now.

This long weekend was ok. I did have some more shakes than usual and took some chicken with my friend. I made her so fat with my food, kept asking her if she wanted to eat when I got hungry so she ate instead of me. It's horrible because she's bigger than me. And still it felt so good seeing her eat all the stuff I don't let myself. While she was being supportive of me, I feel like a horrible friend.

I visited my mom due to mother's day. I said I didn't want cake but got a slice. Took one bite and my sister ate the rest. I also had diarrhea all day because I had laxatives the day before due to not having pooped in 5 days. But the running to the toilet was a good excuse to not eat.

My mom was happy I didn't eat and said she couldn't see any weight loss yet. When I told her how much she was so surprised. It felt horrible. She said she couldn't see anything.

And she took a picture of me and my sister together. I look 3 times as big in that chair. She posted it on Facebook, I hate it so much that I want to make it my phone background. (fyi my sister weighs about 54 kgs, compared to my 99.4kg)

I hate that my weight is stuck and I know it's because of the chicken and chocolate. Tomorrow will be a better day, I promise.

• Fatfuvk and akyre like this

#32 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 02:58 PM

Day 17

Weigh in :98.9kg
Shakes:0/3

Eating day, jup getting ready for period, always so hungry the days before. It's annoying.

I ate at work Because my boss was paying for the meal and I organized it so had to join out of solidarity. But I asked the company for chicken and veggies. So was ok.

In the evening I had a wrap with salmon (300kcal) and too much cheese pieces. (approx 250 kcal) And a yoghurt (99 kcal) Should have taken a shake.

It's probably fine, but I can't wait to get into the enjoying the hunger days again.
The snacking of the cheeses while standing in the kitchen felt as a lil binge again. Because I really didn't taste or enjoyed it. Just trying to make myself full. I'm not sure how to get that out of my system. Avoiding food seems to do the best. But groceries made me do terrible buying choices.

#33 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 09:05 AM

Day 18

Weigh in : 99.8 (somehow! Wtf)

Either upcoming period which hasn't made his arrival yet, or eating cheese to make me bloat made me like 1 kg heavier. I know I can't really gain weight because I eat so little. But still it fucks up my mind.
I know by my hunger that the period should come, it's probably delayed because I'm waiting for it.

But yesterday was the first day I thought about ordering food again, luckily I didn't.

#34 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 04:08 PM

Day 18 evening :100.9, fuck my life.

And I ate, yoghurt, brie, goat cheese, meat. Everything what was in my fridge, which luckily wasn't a lot.

Approx according to packaging
Yoghurt: 100 kcal
Brie: 350 kcal
Goat cheese: 250 kcal
Meat:70 kcal

Total of my binge: 770kcal
Rest of the day: chocolate 540 kcal.

I am definitely not proud of myself. And I badly hope it is indeed my period hunger to meat and chocolate and not to get my binging back

#35 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 04:09 PM

I now see I'm throwing the period excuse too much the last days. People help me out here. I need to get back on track. Need to stop eating

#36 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 01:15 PM

Day 0

Can I just shamefully say it was a horrible 2 weeks with ups and downs. Starting with sushi, day after eating a whole pizza. Then having a great week when my mom came over. Only shakes. Right after she left I ordered so much more food.
Oh and the period I kept blaming it all on? That one came around the 27th. So great excuses....
I was ashamed to come here, I fell from my hunger happiness, my anti food happiness. Right into the happy full fat body hole that is still part of my existence.

So here I am. Today I ate 2 bread rolls with Mayonaise and pesto. To clean out my fridge - yes I know that it is an excuse, I was hungry and tried to starve without succeeding.

Weigh in this morning :
98.6kg

This is my start over, day 0. Because I am not proud enough to let my other number go up.

#37 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 01:19 PM

I need this diary to read back.

Conclusions :

Cheese makes me bloat, heavier and hungry and should be avoided at all times.

Sipping energy drinks helps my hunger

Never blame eating on upcoming period. It is not an excuse to just start eating and eat any chocolate you want. If you crave iron, eat iron. Don't eat meat and chocolate.

You are probably wrong about your period date

#38 BombAnny

BombAnny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:38 AM

Day 2

Was so proud yesterday to wake up and be 97.8kg, but today I woke up and am 98.8 kg. Fuck me. Come on body... I don't feed you. You should lose it more quickly.

Other people are losing weight rapidly when doing it the healthy way. But my unhealthy way is making it so slow these past months. :/ the idea was with this diet to be around 70kgs right now, boy was I wrong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users