how to ask a doctor for an adderall script? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

how to ask a doctor for an adderall script?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 highfalutinbaby

highfalutinbaby

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:40 PM

as the title says, i'm interested in getting a legit prescription for adderall. i doubt i'll be able to get one soon with everything that's been going on, but i wanna sorta prepare for it, i guess, and maybe try to make an appointment with a psychiatrist in advance because it always takes awhile to get to them regardless, in my experience

i've taken adderall before and honestly i do feel like it helps me mentally, though i won't lie and claim that i'm not also interested in the appetite suppression aspect of it

i'm just curious as to how to approach the subject? like, do i say stuff along the lines of struggling to concentrate and feeling impulsive a lot or? i just don't want to seem suspicious to a doctor i guess lol

height: 5'0"

HW: 120

LW: 90

CW:  ??? 

GW1: 105 pounds

GW2: 100 pounds

UGW: 95 pounds ??? or until my measurements are 33-23-34

110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90

Days binge free: 0

#2 AcetylCoA

AcetylCoA

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1488 posts
  • LocationBetween the click of the light and the start of the dream

Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:50 PM

as the title says, i'm interested in getting a legit prescription for adderall. i doubt i'll be able to get one soon with everything that's been going on, but i wanna sorta prepare for it, i guess, and maybe try to make an appointment with a psychiatrist in advance because it always takes awhile to get to them regardless, in my experience

i've taken adderall before and honestly i do feel like it helps me mentally, though i won't lie and claim that i'm not also interested in the appetite suppression aspect of it

i'm just curious as to how to approach the subject? like, do i say stuff along the lines of struggling to concentrate and feeling impulsive a lot or? i just don't want to seem suspicious to a doctor i guess lol

You say exactly what's been going on and the doctor decides what treatment is likely to be the most appropriate and efficacious. I'd hope no one on here will advise to the contrary.

• highfalutinbaby likes this

"I'm drunk, I'm drunk, and you're probably on pills

If we both have the same diseases, it's irrelevant girl"

#3 ☀Sunshine

☀Sunshine

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationEarth 🌎

Posted 01 May 2020 - 01:05 PM

This probably won't work but telling them that you're not feeling well that only adderall will work and that you're allergic to every other medication but that. Jk, don't do that.
  • highfalutinbaby and mylifeisajoke like this

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Height: 5ft 8.5

HW: XXX lbs

CW: XXXlbs (BMI: XX.X)

GW1: 195lbs

GW2: 185lbs

GW3: 175lbs

GW4: 165lbs

GW5: 155lbs

GW: 145lbs

UGW: 135lbs

"Don't let me get in my zone..."

tenor.gif

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

#4 highfalutinbaby

highfalutinbaby

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 May 2020 - 02:13 PM

Haha thanks guys!! I guess just knowing that Adderall is often misused by ppl my age/in my situation as a student makes me nervous I guess, but I do really think it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

height: 5'0"

HW: 120

LW: 90

CW:  ??? 

GW1: 105 pounds

GW2: 100 pounds

UGW: 95 pounds ??? or until my measurements are 33-23-34

110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90

Days binge free: 0

#5 Meelee

Meelee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:36 PM

Fake adhd that's pretty easy.
I did my research on symptoms, drank a lot of caffeine, and played my role 3 times at the psychiatrists to succeed

Gesendet von meinem MAR-LX1A mit Tapatalk

#6 into the void

into the void

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1030 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 May 2020 - 12:25 PM

Ask a psychiatrist or GP to do an adult ADD/ADHD evaluation & study the symptoms beforehand so you know how you need to answer.
  • Uncommonlygooood likes this
h: 6'1"
hbmi: 30.6 (2003)
lbmi: 15.9 (2013)
cbmi: 25 point fucking one

MFP + LIFE FASTING: intothevoid22
ACCOUNTABILITY: https://www.myproana...-into-the-void/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users