HSGD (2020.05.04~) - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HSGD (2020.05.04~)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:05 AM

It's been completely forever since I last posted anything, but I'm going to give it a shot..

Hopefully I can do this properly, because I've failed to restrict in every way possible ever since quarantine began lol

(I'm going to measure my SW in the morning)

#2 Skinny_joy

Skinny_joy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:06 AM

Good luck <3

#3 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:44 AM

Good luck <3

Thank you so much!  :)

• Skinny_joy likes this

#4 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 04:24 AM

Day 1

SW: 120lbs
Calories: about 800/900

I hope there will be time to take a little walk at night :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#5 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 03:47 AM

Day 2

Calories: about 875/800

Lunch was stir-fry rice with some beef and eggs. I knew from the moment i pulled it out of the microwave that i did not want it, but i was hungry so i finished what I had prepared for myself, which gave me indigestion... took some medicine (and a piece of pineapple) followed by a good long nap, which only made me even more tired (say what?). I was lacking energy pretty much all day, and desperately craved for some flour, so I decided to go to a cafe nearby and grab a piece of cake before i ordered anything online lol

So I had this piece of cheesecake with Hazelnut cream around 4PM. It tasted incredible, so although I knew I cannot finish a piece of cake without making myself sick, I finished the slice, which made my stomach hurt (wow, how surprising).

Just had a small banana for “dinner” in case that helps (not really though), and is thinking of taking a walk this evening as well

Moral of today:
1. I’d better not eat food that I don’t like too much lol
2. Do not consume large amounts of sugar on an empty stomach (not the first time tho)
3. I am not capable of finishing a slice of cake w/o feeling sick :(

#6 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 03:48 AM

Day 1
SW: 120lbs
Calories: about 800/900
I hope there will be time to take a little walk at night :D

Took that walk last night ;)

Attached Files

#7 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 09:31 AM

Day 2

Calories: about 875/800

Lunch was stir-fry rice with some beef and eggs. I knew from the moment i pulled it out of the microwave that i did not want it, but i was hungry so i finished what I had prepared for myself, which gave me indigestion... took some medicine (and a piece of pineapple) followed by a good long nap, which only made me even more tired (say what?). I was lacking energy pretty much all day, and desperately craved for some flour, so I decided to go to a cafe nearby and grab a piece of cake before i ordered anything online lol

So I had this piece of cheesecake with Hazelnut cream around 4PM. It tasted incredible, so although I knew I cannot finish a piece of cake without making myself sick, I finished the slice, which made my stomach hurt (wow, how surprising).

Just had a small banana for “dinner” in case that helps (not really though), and is thinking of taking a walk this evening as well

Moral of today:
1. I’d better not eat food that I don’t like too much lol
2. Do not consume large amounts of sugar on an empty stomach (not the first time tho)
3. I am not capable of finishing a slice of cake w/o feeling sick :(

Felt bloated and disgusting (probably from all that sugar) and took a walk tonight as well! Also had a pack of almond milk black tea (40cals)

Attached Files

#8 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:44 AM

Day 3

Calories: 900/900

Lunch - tofu salad and fruits
Snack - 3 pcs of Misura toast w/ fruits, some almonds
Dinner - Roast chicken sandwich from subway’s, carton of milk

Felt extremely down during the afternoon, and there was an online quiz at 6PM, so I guess that explains why I had more snacks than usual :S It made me full at dinnertime so I considered skipping dinner but I just ate, I’m not sure if that was a clever decision or not

There’s a test tomorrow as well, but I don’t think I want to study for it. I don’t really want to try too hard with schoolwork these days (I mean, I’m already fed up with my life, so why bother to study lol)

I’d take a walk tonight as well, but my calves were BURNING on my way back from Subway’s, so I’m not too sure :(

#9 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 08:19 AM

Day 3

Calories: 900/900

Lunch - tofu salad and fruits
Snack - 3 pcs of Misura toast w/ fruits, some almonds
Dinner - Roast chicken sandwich from subway’s, carton of milk

Felt extremely down during the afternoon, and there was an online quiz at 6PM, so I guess that explains why I had more snacks than usual :S It made me full at dinnertime so I considered skipping dinner but I just ate, I’m not sure if that was a clever decision or not

There’s a test tomorrow as well, but I don’t think I want to study for it. I don’t really want to try too hard with schoolwork these days (I mean, I’m already fed up with my life, so why bother to study lol)

I’d take a walk tonight as well, but my calves were BURNING on my way back from Subway’s, so I’m not too sure :(

DAY 3 UPDATE

Took a s-l-o-w walk for about an hour and returned home... felt hungry after washing up and had some snacks

Late night snacks: Vanilla sorbet and fruits (+400cals)
(I guess I’m glad I did not stock up fatty food in my room... else that ice cream might have led to some binge eating)

Every muscle in my thighs and calves are screaming in pain... I’d better not take too many intense walks :’(
(Though i have to admit, the fact that I’d burned up extra calories for the last few days was what I used to justify my late night eating tonight lol Perhaps it was a win in that point of view)

Also, i ordered some chicken breast s.t I’d consume more calories as protein, and it’s to arrive some time this week x

#10 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 08:35 AM

Feeling unconfident about the HSGD after tonight tho.. someone plz help me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 02:44 AM

Day 4 (so far)

Calories: 800/1000

Breakfast - 1 small banana
Lunch - beef burrito, half an orange
Snack - protein chocolate bar

Midterms are over! (Though i have 3 reports to work on )
Decided to have a hearty lunch bc I did not want to get lightheaded during the exam... feeling kinda full and my body is feeling hot rn, probably because I had more calories than I did by this hour for the last few days.

Considering having a light dinner / skipping (though i know myself better than to think I’d chose the latter haha)

Oh, and my calves are KILLING me!!!! :(

#12 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:33 AM

Day 4 (so far)

Calories: 800/1000

Breakfast - 1 small banana
Lunch - beef burrito, half an orange
Snack - protein chocolate bar

Midterms are over! (Though i have 3 reports to work on )
Decided to have a hearty lunch bc I did not want to get lightheaded during the exam... feeling kinda full and my body is feeling hot rn, probably because I had more calories than I did by this hour for the last few days.

Considering having a light dinner / skipping (though i know myself better than to think I’d chose the latter haha)

Oh, and my calves are KILLING me!!!! :(

UPDATE

Dinner - chicken breast, half an orange
Snack(2) - strawberry roll cake, chocolate Oreos (1000 cals :( )
Snack(3) - ice cream, custard bread (another 1000 cals lol)

My relationship with my eating disorders be like

Me: Ana, i really need you to help me with this diet
Ana: Sure, why not
(A few days later)
Ana: Hey, mind filling in for me from today on?
Me: Wha-
Ana: Hush
Binge eating: No prob

#13 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 10:35 PM

DAY 5

Calories: idk, but probably under 900 lol

Lunch - 1 small banana, 1 piece of Calorie Balance
Dinner - Thai food (curry and noodles, eggs fried whole)
Snack - 1 orange

I didn’t want lunch too much bc I was still full from the binge last night, so I just ate little by little in the afternoon. I did feel a little weak, but I knew I wouldn’t really want to eat..

I ate out for dinner with a friend after acappella practice, and we went to this Thai place I had been craving for at least a week lol we were both hungry and ate a little faster than we usually did, but it went ok. It did cause a little bit of indigestion afterwards, but it was raining out and I was slightly tired as well. Had an orange because I was craving sugar after dinner, and went straight to bed at 9PM hehe

• akyre likes this

#14 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:08 AM

DAY 6

Calories: about 1300/1100

Lunch - 1 piece of Calorie Balance, half bag of almond and coconut mix
Dinner - Sushi Dinner set (salad w/ eggs + 12 pcs of sushi + udon), vanilla latte
Snack - mochi ice cream

it seems I have too many dinner plans with ppl these days... we went to this nice sushi place I used to go to from time to time, and I was completely stuffed by the time we were done! Took a s-l-o-w walk again only to eat ice cream before bed lol

#15 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:12 AM

DAY 7

Calories: 700/900

Breakfast - cereal (Frosted Flakes)
Dinner - vegetable rice, 1 banana

Ok I cant believe breakfast cereal gave me indigestion. LOL!
I was supposed to do some homework today, but my stomach felt all wrong and I was cold and sick everywhere so I stayed in bed for about 2 hours before taking a walk. Had dinner afterwards, which also didn’t feel too right in my stomach :(

I feel fat whenever I take a walk these days, (for example my hips don’t feel like they used to) which sucks because walking used to be like the only thing I could do to shake off negative thoughts

#16 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 08:53 AM

DAY 7

Calories: 700/900

Breakfast - cereal (Frosted Flakes)
Dinner - vegetable rice, 1 banana

Ok I cant believe breakfast cereal gave me indigestion. LOL!
I was supposed to do some homework today, but my stomach felt all wrong and I was cold and sick everywhere so I stayed in bed for about 2 hours before taking a walk. Had dinner afterwards, which also didn’t feel too right in my stomach :(

I feel fat whenever I take a walk these days, (for example my hips don’t feel like they used to) which sucks because walking used to be like the only thing I could do to shake off negative thoughts

Actually, forget all that shit I said about indigestion

Snack - brownies, Misura toast (740 calories)

I don’t think this is working out for me..

#17 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 05:32 AM

DAY 8

Weight: 118 lbs

Like WTF WHY DID I LOSE 2 POUNDS LOL

Calories: ~820/800

Breakfast - 1 banana
Lunch - 2 chicken breast sausages, 3 pcs of Misura toast
Snack - 1 packet of milk
Dinner - rice w sides (dried seaweed and salted octopus)

I am craving sweets soooo much... :(:(:(

#18 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 08:50 AM

DAY 8

Weight: 118 lbs

Like WTF WHY DID I LOSE 2 POUNDS LOL

Calories: ~820/800

Breakfast - 1 banana
Lunch - 2 chicken breast sausages, 3 pcs of Misura toast
Snack - 1 packet of milk
Dinner - rice w sides (dried seaweed and salted octopus)

I am craving sweets soooo much... :(:(:(

Sugar craving me decided a 1000-calorie binge would be a good way to finish the day, so nvm (facepalm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 Saffron_backontrack

Saffron_backontrack

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 11:23 PM

Ok, so I'm gonna ditch the HSGD and try sth different, because I dont think I'm going along well with calorie restriction at this point. I always go 'oh, maybe just one piece of dessert for today...?' and binge, so nope. 

There's a lot of food in my fridge at the moment, which is stressing me out. So I'm going to try to limit spending money on more food for a while, and feed myself with whatever I have at my room. Will update soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users