Has anyone else ever had « Geographic Tongue » - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Has anyone else ever had « Geographic Tongue »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marshii

marshii

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:51 AM

So I love spicy food. And in the last 2 months, I have grown COMPLETELY intolerant of it. Like not even citrus because it burns. Apparently it’s called geographic tongue and it comes from vitamin b deficiency and I am back off the wagon again and not getting any nutrients. Anyone else familiar? Did something help? I can’t even chew minty gum or drink anything too warm 😭

I can't stop, I want to but I can't.

H: 5'8.5"

HW: 157 lbs

LW: 112 lbs

CW: 137.8 lbs

GW1: 140 lbs

GW2: 135 lbs

GW3: 130 lbs

GW4: 125 lbs

GW5: 120 lbs

UGW: 115 lbs

#2 bratbaby

bratbaby

empty-eyed villain

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25221 posts
  • Locationin hell on a scale

Posted 12 May 2020 - 12:30 PM

i have a geographically tongue, have since forever. it changes when i eat chocolate, raspberries and some nuts like walnuts and peanuts. i've never had a huge problem with anything,, because im more worried about my teeth since they are very very sensitive.. i would talk to your doctor if it's something you're worried about. lots of love. stay safe, *hugs*

(ꈍᴗꈍ) lexie ❘ 17.1 ❘ 5'4 (ꈍᴗꈍ)

original.gif

character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

・゚゚・。 ♡ 。・゚゚・

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users