Guys with soft faces, question - Males with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Guys with soft faces, question

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 spaced metal

spaced metal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 01:39 PM

I've always had a softer face for a guy, and fuck do I hate it. I just want it to be angular. The last time I was really low my face definitely slimmed down, but not that much (to me). Hoping it will be different now that I'm not a teen.

I know genetics play a huge factor and everyone's results are different etc etc but I'd like to hear how much your face slimmed and how much you lost/BMI to get there. Especially from guys with softer faces. Lookin for hope here

male & kinda gay
goal: stop being a fat asshole

metal and more metal

#2 DEICIDE

DEICIDE

Advanced Sage

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1494 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 01:59 PM

Sorry but it's 100% genetics where you hold your fat
  • Bunniidoll likes this

#3 Weldon

Weldon

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1291 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

When I gain weight it shows a lot in my face.  When I lose weight it also really shows in my face.  I don't get angular but it doesn't appear to be so "puffy".

• Miloš likes this

#4 spaced metal

spaced metal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 08:06 PM

Sorry but it's 100% genetics where you hold your fat

Well yeah, I already acknowledged that genetics plays a major role, which is why I'm asking for guys who are predisposed to carrying fat in their faces to tell me their experiences.

male & kinda gay

metal and more metal

#5 spaced metal

spaced metal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 08:11 PM

When I gain weight it shows a lot in my face.  When I lose weight it also really shows in my face.  I don't get angular but it doesn't appear to be so "puffy".

Good to know, I'd be happy to just get rid of the puffiness of the face.  When I gain not much happens to my face relative to my gut.  did you ever get to the point where the puffiness was gone?

male & kinda gay

metal and more metal

#6 Weldon

Weldon

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1291 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 06 May 2020 - 08:18 PM

Good to know, I'd be happy to just get rid of the puffiness of the face.  When I gain not much happens to my face relative to my gut.  did you ever get to the point where the puffiness was gone?

I started off really big.  Once I got down into the normal weight range it really went away for the most part.

#7 spaced metal

spaced metal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:15 PM

I started off really big.  Once I got down into the normal weight range it really went away for the most part.

Congrats man, don't know if your pushing lower still but if it keeps up pop in and let me know. Heartening
  • Weldon likes this

male & kinda gay

metal and more metal

#8 djsta

djsta

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNYC, USA

Posted 07 May 2020 - 06:46 AM

I think there is hope yet!

When I was overweight (peaked at BMI 32.9 and BF% 31.2) and on the upper normal weight...most of my life, I had chipmunk cheeks, the kind grandmothers like to pinch

However by the time my body fat percentage was about 19% things flattened out, albeit not angular. The ray of hope is that once my BF% dropped to about 16.5%, I really started to get more angular and now at 12.5%, they are quite angular... and a coworker even accused my cheeks of being “sunken in” which they are not. So keep heading in the downward weight and BF% and eventually you are bound to see some improvement :)

#BF% 12.7 shooting for less than 10%

72 inches tall

29 inch waistline

SW 242.6 (07-01-2019) BF 31.1%

GW1 160 (03-28-2020) BF 14.8%

GW2 155 (04-07-2020) BF 13.9%

GW3 150 (04-21-2020) 12.8%

CW 151.4 (10-01-2020) BF 8.9%

UGW 145/BF 7%...or maybe less?

#9 WilliamWillTell

WilliamWillTell

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2894 posts
  • LocationNeither here nor there

Posted 08 May 2020 - 01:21 AM

Idk if I have a “soft” face but certainly young and possibly round at a higher weight. At my lowest it was certainly more angular. If you imagine skulls they always have pointed edges: cheek bones, jawline, chin, brow to a lesser extent, even the nasal cavity. You may be predisposed your carry weight in your face but given a low enough weight angles will always begin to form as skin stretches tighter across these points. That’s how I see it anyway.

#10 skinnyboyeternal

skinnyboyeternal

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1683 posts
  • Locationhalfway between the gutter and the stars

Posted 16 May 2020 - 10:24 AM

sucking a bong almost every day for years reshaped my shit and brought dem dere cheekbones out, try dat?

• Miloš likes this

zg92Xc4.jpg

0R43TgM.png

giphy.gif

ezgif-3-faae8c17fd19.gif

#11 4mbigu0us

4mbigu0us

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1402 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 20 June 2020 - 05:34 AM

As far as I can tell, I've had a round face all throughout weight fluctuations, and haven't noticed any changes. Then again, I haven't lost a very significant amount of weight. Maybe I'll stop looking like a toddler once I'm a skeleton.

#12 omouri

omouri

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Location見滝原町

Posted 20 June 2020 - 07:23 AM

i cant believe there's someone elese there having the same (worrifying thing) as me

like i did some 'oral EXCERCISES' years ago as the guru youtubers did in front of the mirror searching for old days and that might have done a something, the fact is eating low carbohidrate and drinking more water psychologically helped me to believe i changed my shape..........

that means something, you're welcome if you believe your body is not the representation of your true self and start feeling a lil bit dysphoric around you, and i can say it..............

tumblr_lj1onkOJii1qb7ep7o1_640.png

sorelvalaszto19.gif

OMOURI d9xi95q-64b967f0-eaf7-4d63-ae0d-feed68b4 cisgender man d9xi95q-64b967f0-eaf7-4d63-ae0d-feed68b4 mental divergence stuff d9xi95q-64b967f0-eaf7-4d63-ae0d-feed68b4
o O o O o
unfinished EVA-unit-04 in red:o 

o  ㊀   ㊁   ㊂   ㊃      ㊅      ㊇   ㊈   ㊉  o

dbjfab6-1ad853ee-00f2-4d20-ad6e-39d9888edbjfab6-1ad853ee-00f2-4d20-ad6e-39d9888edbjfab6-1ad853ee-00f2-4d20-ad6e-39d9888e

#13 G0D

G0D

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 09 September 2020 - 09:06 AM

I have angular features (pointed chin, prominent jawline), but also kinda chubby cheeks/a round/wide face (for an underweight person)... Like, my face looks like a healthy person’s face; I also feel like it makes me look younger. “Baby face”, I guess, but I’m 18 and malnourished.

✨ HEIGHT: 5’9! ✨

🌈 BMI: 16.? 🌈

🍄 UGBMI: 14.8! 🍄

💚 MESSAGES: OPEN! 💚

#14 Opheliandre

Opheliandre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 09:06 PM

Practically necroing the thread, but I've got this and I'm sick to death of getting carded buying cigs or alcohol because of it (even happened with energy drinks once). Stings every single time even if it's not so bad right now (because I've relapsed, put me out of my misery)

“I always wanted you to admire my fasting,” said the hunger artist.
“We do admire it,” said the overseer, affably.
“But you shouldn’t admire it,” said the hunger artist.
“Well then we don’t admire it,” said the overseer, “but why shouldn’t we admire it?” 
“Because I have to fast, I can’t help it,” said the hunger artist.

—Franz Kafka, Ein Hungerkünstler

wHupWoh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users