Experience on oxyelite pro?? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Experience on oxyelite pro??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hopelesslyfat

hopelesslyfat

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

I was thinking of trying oxyelite pro but as it is rather pricey I was wondering what other people's experience of this drug are like? THANKS :D 

"Recovery" made me fat...looks like I'm back.
SW: 108 lb
CW: 108.2 lb
LW: 97 lb
GW: 95lb
UGW: 88lb

Height: 165 cm

#2 Mizeria

Mizeria

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3137 posts
  • LocationIn the Southern Tier (NY)

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

Yeah, I keep seeing the adverts here and am curious myself >_<

Mizeria - the great gnat hunter!

Bulimia status: seasoned veteran

Fasting Queen

Queen of Memes

Almighty Queen of Orgies

The Protest Master!

This place is the real deal! No shit, join if you need extra monies895429.png

and 

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mizeria

#3 Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Librarian of Sass

• Super Moderators
  • 32118 posts
  • Locationamphetamine logic

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

I've got the original formula of OEP which was SUPER hard to find in the UK - however I hear it is MUCH better than the new formula. I've had a few days off it as have been at a festival but before it gave me quite a big boost and reduced appetite massively. I did have increased heart rate/temperature but I guess that's to be expected with all thermogenics?

#supermod

pirate-radio crackle and cassette fuzz

[I was Rolling Stone’s “Hot Bukowski.” I was the toast of the town. I was puking flowers afterhours; I was letting everybody down]

ybYsYet.jpg?1

I write sometimes

#4 hopelesslyfat

hopelesslyfat

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

I've got the original formula of OEP which was SUPER hard to find in the UK - however I hear it is MUCH better than the new formula. I've had a few days off it as have been at a festival but before it gave me quite a big boost and reduced appetite massively. I did have increased heart rate/temperature but I guess that's to be expected with all thermogenics?

Where did you find the original in the UK? 

#5 sappho

sappho

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

make sure you get the original formula. i've been using it & i have mixed (but mostly positive) feelings.

pros

• suppresses my appetite a lot
  • gives me energy (reminiscent of vyvanse or even mdma tbh because it kind of boosts your mood too)
  • good for endurance if you're doing yoga, pilates, strength work, or other low-intensity (/non-cardio) stuff (see cons)
  • lasts a long time

cons

• can't be combined with caffeine (and i like drinking my coffee)
  • anxiety/jitteriness (increased if you combine it with other stuff, decreased the longer you use it)
  • increased heart rate (so much that i actually don't like doing cardio on it. even at a mild/moderate intensity, my heart rate is 180+ which is pretty scary. i've actually cut a few workout short because of it!)
  • the first time i took it was on a completely empty stomach with coffee and i was so jittery and lightheaded, i had to eat something because i thought i might pass out

imo it's good if you're restricting, not so good if you want to go for a run or drink a cup of coffee. hope that helps!

try again / fail again / fail better

#6 hopelesslyfat

hopelesslyfat

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

make sure you get the original formula. i've been using it & i have mixed (but mostly positive) feelings.

pros

• suppresses my appetite a lot
  • gives me energy (reminiscent of vyvanse or even mdma tbh because it kind of boosts your mood too)
  • good for endurance if you're doing yoga, pilates, strength work, or other low-intensity (/non-cardio) stuff (see cons)
  • lasts a long time

cons

• can't be combined with caffeine (and i like drinking my coffee)
  • anxiety/jitteriness (increased if you combine it with other stuff, decreased the longer you use it)
  • increased heart rate (so much that i actually don't like doing cardio on it. even at a mild/moderate intensity, my heart rate is 180+ which is pretty scary. i've actually cut a few workout short because of it!)
  • the first time i took it was on a completely empty stomach with coffee and i was so jittery and lightheaded, i had to eat something because i thought i might pass out

imo it's good if you're restricting, not so good if you want to go for a run or drink a cup of coffee. hope that helps!

Thank you so much! I've only found the original formula online... where do you purchase yours from? 

#7 sappho

sappho

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

Thank you so much! I've only found the original formula online... where do you purchase yours from? 

i got mine from amazon but you can also get it here http://www.luckyvita...nic-90-capsules

try again / fail again / fail better

#8 Fernie

Fernie

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

I've been on it for less than a month, and I can't say I've seen any results. I didn't cut my caffeine, but it didn't make me more jittery or anything. I run almos on a daily basis or exercise when I don't run, and it did improve my energy levels: i can run longer and faster.

It didn't supress my appetite either. And I feel my hands sweat more than before.

• Bethinerin likes this

kik: fernanduca

Height: 5'6

#9 Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Librarian of Sass

• Super Moderators
  • 32118 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

180?!?7 You should watch that lovely, I don't want you to fall over. I found the original formula online hidden deep in a fake nails website funnily enough. Took about 10 days to come. Still not sure if I prefer this or ephedrine? My ultimate weight loss combo is ephedrine and cocaine but that's a bloody expensive habit and not exactly legal.

#supermod

[I was Rolling Stone’s “Hot Bukowski.” I was the toast of the town. I was puking flowers afterhours; I was letting everybody down]

ybYsYet.jpg?1

I write sometimes

#10 Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Librarian of Sass

• Super Moderators
  • 32118 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

for the uk I could only find the new formula on amazon sadly

#supermod

ybYsYet.jpg?1

I write sometimes

#11 Bethinerin

Bethinerin

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationKentucky,USA

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

I tried it a few years back...wasn't impressed at all..Everybody is different though.  I have built up a tolerance to caffine in general so maybe it will work for you better.

HT: 5'7                                               GW2: 115
CW: 123...(9/1/2015)                         GW3: 113

LW: 106 :D

HW: 185 :((20 years ago)
SW : 130 :unsure:
GW1:125 <_<Hit 9/14/13
GW2: 120 -_- Hit 10/4/13
GW3: 115 :mellow: Hit 10/19/13
GW4: 110 :) Hit 11/14/13
GW5: 106 :D Hit 12/15/13
???GAIN-118-- 3 /6/14
UGW: I'll let you know when I get there ;)

Here we go again...

2015 Start 123... :unsure:

GW1: 117

09/2/19---Haven't been this FAT in YEARS!  I'm ashamed to say what my start weight is...and my goal weight too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users