Here Again? - Age 20+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Here Again?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dazed.and.confused

dazed.and.confused

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 04:11 PM

I'm 26 years old... I'm a high school teacher... it's been years since I've been on this site (long enough to only post this in 20+) I'm not sure why I'm having a breakdown right now

Of course I'm gaining weight and my thoughts are racing I'm binge eating but have enough control over myself to not purge but a bulimic that doesnt purge is just fat... 5'5 and 131lbs.. yikes

Anyone back after a long hiatus? Anyone feel like your act is together only to throw it all away?? I feel so alone

What am I doing
  • greentea-and-collarbones likes this

#2 greentea-and-collarbones

greentea-and-collarbones

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 10:00 PM

Yes, I'm going through the same thing right now. I'm 22 and I think it has to do with the quarantine and everything. It's triggered me on multiple levels and this is honestly one of the only places I can feel safe to express what's going on in my mind.

✨Currently Doing ABC Diet - Check it out here✨

Accountability

HW: 251.8

CW: 239
LW: 156

GW1: 220 😩 GW2: 200 GW3: 180 GW4: 160 GW5: 140 GW:120
UGW: 115

*Diagnosed MDD, GAD, and PTSD*

#3 dazed.and.confused

dazed.and.confused

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:07 AM

Yes, I'm going through the same thing right now. I'm 22 and I think it has to do with the quarantine and everything. It's triggered me on multiple levels and this is honestly one of the only places I can feel safe to express what's going on in my mind.

Yeah the quarentine has been rough, that's for sure!

#4 LostandDelirious

LostandDelirious

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 04:03 PM

im back too! i am 21 and am at my highest weight. I think thats what brought me back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users