cant purge because of kids hearing...:( - Parents with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

cant purge because of kids hearing...:(

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sophie11

sophie11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 10 May 2020 - 10:28 PM

For the last few years or so I havnt purged because Im afraid of the kids hearing...the few times I have my middle son (bless him) has asked if Im ok and brings me a glass of water and puts it infront of the door, I then have to say maybe I ate somthing bad etc..sigh :(

So Ive become more restrictive.  

When I do have a binge now when no one is home I find Im no where near as effective (I also had a tummy tuck 2 years ago now so maybe that has effected it too) dunno.

Anyway, just wanted to vent.

#2 PurgeBabyPurge

PurgeBabyPurge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 July 2020 - 05:41 PM

Was searching this and came across your thread. I've been purging in my bathroom but because I have kids I can't purge for longer than 5 minutes (10 minutes if they are busy watching their phones) but I hate it because I never feel like I've gotten much out. Like even if they are good blows. I've been thinking about purging in bags in the middle of the night but my kids like to sleep with me sometimes (they are under 5) and I never want them to catch me doing it because I don't want them to have strange eating habits.

Height: 5'5''

HW :unsure: : 216

LW :) : 143

CW: 172

CW: 167

CW: 157

GW1: 140

GW: 120

UGW1: 110

UGW2: 100

UGW3: 99

UGW4 :D : 95