Sirtfood (Green Juice) Diet - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Sirtfood (Green Juice) Diet

Adele Green juice Adele

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aquilegia

aquilegia

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2020 - 09:12 AM

Hi - not sure if this is the right section for this - it's sort of a commercial diet because there are books etc but not specific to a company like Weight Watchers please move if there's somewhere better for it!

Ok so I discovered this diet due to Adele's extreme weight loss - some of us started discussing it in the Have You Seen Adele? thinspo thread.

I'm reading the book and started my own version of it 2 days ago. I'm so impressed with the science that I think it deserves its own thread!

You drink a lot of green juice and have small healthy meals of mainly protein and veg.

Reason I'm impressed is that proper studies have shown that people lose weight which is mostly fat, not fat and muscle. In fact many people gain a bit of muscle.

Sticking to the official first week many people lost a net of 7lbs as they lost 5lbs on the scale despite gaining 2 lbs muscle which is obvs healthy and also much better for long term fat burning.

You can find loads of stuff online but I found it easier just to get kindle book from Amazon.

I'm laid up recovering from leg op so not able to weigh atm and not wanting to restrict as extreme as the usual 1st 3 days (basically 3 juice one small meal) so went straight to the next 4 days which is 2 juice 2 meals altho i just have a soy and berry smoothie for one. I'm gonna stick with that instead of going onto the next 14 days which should be 3 meals one juice as I don't want to eat that much.

I'm not a good example though cos of my current situation and not being able to exercise etc so it would be great if anyone wants to try it and post here! :)

Or you could do what I'm doing and adapt it depending on your own taste etc.

I really feel like I could do this long term and it would be healthy :o

Hope that's what happens in real life ;) 

• akyre likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adele Green juice, Adele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users