Struggling lately - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Struggling lately

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spicymoonlemon

spicymoonlemon

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3930 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 06:26 PM

So I'm 21w 3 days pregnant and I've just been having a HARD time with the weight gain. At first, my morning sickness was horrible and I actually lost about 10 lbs but I am now back up to 174 (I was 163 at the beginning) and I just feel so fucking disgusting. My appetite has just started ramping up lately and I feel like a whale. I know that some of the weight is fluid retention because as I pee throughout the night it goes down quite a bit. I'm glad I'm half way through but also sad that I have like 4 months left. All I can think about is when this is all over how much I can't wait to restrict and drop all this weight. :(
  • Kermitleggs likes this

#2 Kermitleggs

Kermitleggs

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1213 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 June 2020 - 12:20 PM

hey how are you feeling?

so i've been reading that most women don't gain a lot in their 3rd trimester and you're almost there, plus you've only gained 11 lbs that's not bad, well as of a month ago 

i have no idea how far along i am i have my first doctor's appointment on wednesday cuz you know COVID plus i wasn't even sure if i was going to keep it.  I know i'm late in my first trimester or early second...my neighbor asked me when I was due yesterday so that will give you a clue as to how big i am already!!  it's not just my belly either it's my arms my legs my ass i'm disgusting but this is my third baby and i am pretty old so....i kind of expected as much plus i have been a super lazy blob for the past two months barely leaving my house cuz once again yay COVID - i've started exercising and not eating garbage anymore ... good luck ... stay strong ...keep me updated

and most importantly know you're not alone

FB IMG 1590415134584

New accountability 
https://www.myproana...-my-vent-space/

And this is why I'm not skinny anymore:

https://www.myproana...9069-food-dump/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users