Trying to lose all the gains - Page 2 - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Trying to lose all the gains

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Gain(e)s

Gain(e)s

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4961 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:19 AM

May 25th '20
I did good today didn't eat anything until dinner last night. Had 2 cups of tea with cream and sugar tho. Then went to the shops to buy food. hadn't gone for nearly a month I think for food shopping, well my mom used to live with me and she did the shopping. Didn't grab any junk food or anything of the sort, so I think I'll do good.

So I made this "keto" salmon marinated in soy sauce, it was supposedly 440 for a 5 oz fillet. I had about half of it slightly more so... Then had rice and steamed veggies with loads of butter because I can't eat steamed veggies without it . Also had a banana and yogurt with flaxseed in it.
All other things I had was yakult with madirin oranges and sprite. So it's really hard to tell how many calories I had. But if I were to guess it was around 1300~1500. I'm now down to 185.4lbs

go check out my legspo thread 

thinner than thinspo but not bonespo

5'9

ugw: 97/93

#22 Gain(e)s

Gain(e)s

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4961 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:23 AM

May 26 '20

I feel really bloated today which I'm guessing is from all the purging I've done.
Breakfast is tea with sugar and milk and a yakult

5'9

#23 Gain(e)s

Gain(e)s

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4961 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:40 AM

I have an obsession on doing body checks even with very little or none weight loss4123c5014c7df8b8a7851950546d0974.jpgb42fd2bd0599e9a47462d883b3a63993.jpg

5'9

#24 Gain(e)s

Gain(e)s

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4961 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 28 May 2020 - 02:57 AM

I wonder how many of you guys are actually following this shit show.
Back to the regular program.
Didn't lose any today been snacking on cherries I did purge my dinner the other night but still ended up eating peanut butter toast with bananas. had a pretty acceptable day today. Only had like one packet of oatmeal with chia seeds (2tbsp) then tea with sugar and milk. Then made some soup with potatoes carrots ham and cream. Had work today but didn't eat anything meal wise aside from the snacks those old ladies gave me which was a grandma oatmeal raisin cookie and 2 Andes and half a pint of milk. Then had the soup again. Took around 15,000 steps don't know how reliable Fitbit is with the calories burned because I deffo did not burn 3000+ calories

5'9

#25 Gain(e)s

Gain(e)s

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4961 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 30 May 2020 - 02:38 AM