Selected rantings of an ortho kitchen witch, and other stories - Page 2 - Orthorexia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Selected rantings of an ortho kitchen witch, and other stories

tall uk accountability orthorexia healthy restriction 178cm wild food forage low carb keto

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 knockknee

knockknee

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:31 PM

Did the first day of the shred and it was HARD.  I literally couldn't do half the things in it... but I modified them as I went so that I was always doing at least something.  It felt really good to complete this first day and i hope I stick with it.  I told a few friends about it in addition to being held accountable on here, so I'm determined to finish the two weeks.  

#22 knockknee

knockknee

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 972 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 07:54 AM

Urgh I've been such a slob for the last 3 days... been PMS-riddled and had a total emotional wobble this weekend, and then felt sick yesterday so I've not been keeping up with the Chloe Ting challenge.  Going to do day 3 today once my coffee has settled, and then post about it here when i'm done... after all... what is an accountability for if not for holding myself accountable?  

I really want to eat better and finish this challenge before my meetup on the 28th with this lovely boy.  Even though I know he will accept me as I am right now, I want to just be that lil extra bit strong and snatched and sexy for my own peace of mind.  Also better workouts = better stamina = better sex, so it would be a shame not to get me some of that!

I'm not going to be tooo hard on myself food wise during these last 3 days of pms because it's an exercise in futility, but I'm going to try to stick to OMAD and be more mindful of my choices.  Then after that it's all OMAD, all low-carb until D-day!  

#23 knockknee

knockknee

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 972 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 01:13 PM

Hey all... it's been a while since I last updated so just wanted to let you all know where I'm at =) 

I met my guy for the first time in person last week and it was literally everything I had hoped it would be and more!  Not only was he exactly how I expected he would be physically (which is always a gamble when you get to know someone over zoom), but even our very first encounter was exactly how I pictured in my head, him stepping out of the car and giving me a huge hug followed by a super tender, world-stopping, heart-melting kiss.  I feel like a bloody teenager just thinking about it.  

We spent 5 days of utter bliss together, and then I got a surprise visit yesterday because he had left something at my place and had to come out to get it.  It was a short visit but literally PERFECT sex, like something out of a fantasy.  I'm seeing him again later on this week at his new place in my old city, which is awesome because I also get to see my friends and go to some of my old spots.  

In other news, I've been pretty good about food, not stressing over it, indulging where appropriate, but otherwise eating with restraint and overall making healthy choices.  I haven't weighed myself in a while, because I ate loads of carbs and treats last week with my guy and don't want to get stressed about carb bloat.  Going to wait until after I finish the challenge to weigh myself again and take measurements.  Last time I weighed myself I didn't record it but I was 71.4, which is in-line with healthy weight loss and probably for the best, although I would have like to see lower at the time.  

I also have been continuing with the Chloe Ting challenge, despite taking nearly 4 weeks now to finish what is supposed to be a 2-week thing.  I'm kinda disappointed with myself, because obviously if I had committed to it better, I would have seen better results before my lovely date, but overall I am impressed that I have not given up, which is usually what happens when I don't do something perfectly... like, 'oh well I missed a bunch of days so I might as well pack the whole thing in'.  

At the moment I am on day 12, and I plan to finish to day 14 and then do another one of her challenges, as I quite like the pace and predictability of her content.  I am enjoying becoming more fit and being able to see progress in my form and stamina, though I have not seen much visual progress, which is normal I guess, since it is impossible to really 'see' myself in any sort of objective way.  

Friending my guy on Facebook today led to a trip down memory lane looking at all my old photos of when I was quite thin, and it really motivated me to try to get back to that in a healthy-ish way.  I want to look back at my lockdown experience and be proud of how I handled it, and be consistently working out and eating right just because it's good for me, and not because I hate myself.  So far that has been the prevalent feeling at it's really refreshing.  

Anyway, enough of that for now, I'm going to hydrate a bit and then start today's workout.   I hope you all are staying as healthy and happy and safe as you can.  Have a lovely day everyone!!!

• Winterfae likes this

#24 thelostkitten

thelostkitten

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 932 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 04 August 2020 - 01:16 PM

Glad to see your doing so well! Im really happy it worked out like this with your guy! Thats awesome :)

Отправлено с моего ZTE Blade A0722 через Tapatalk
  • knockknee likes this
Height : 5'7 / 170cm
Gw: 45-50kg

#25 clempc

clempc

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 06:33 PM

you're my role model......

• knockknee likes this

5'5"

hw: 125.1 

cw: 104.2 lbs

gw: 103

gw: 100

ugw: 90s? 

accountability

weight.png

#26 Winterfae

Winterfae

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14311 posts
  • LocationNot Flirting With You from The Twisted Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2020 - 05:22 PM

It was so beautiful reading about your date and I really hope things are still going well for you, that your absence from MPA is because life is going well for you and you don't need the reliance on an ED community.
Hope you're well.

Accountability Main Thread - The Abyss: Through-the-Twisted-Kingdom B/P-Free Monos  
Fae's Fantastic Guide To Flirting: Fabulous Fuck-ups & How To Avoid Them (A.K.A Awkward Aspie Anecdotes & Appalling Alliteration)
Youtube (shameless self promotion):  https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVioletRaven/

Dx: AN b/p & ASD (Social Anxiety about PM's sometimes) | H: 5' 8" | BMI ?? | LBMI 15 | B/P-Free Record: 4 weeks (2020)
"I am a Titan. A Monolith. Nothing can stop me." ~
"Not finished yet. Still have work to do."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tall, uk, accountability, orthorexia, healthy restriction, 178cm, wild food, forage, low carb, keto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users