Literally can't anymore.. I'm a whale - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Literally can't anymore.. I'm a whale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kittymama

Kittymama

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationOn my knees praying to the porcelain goddess

Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:19 PM

I am 38wks and I am huge. I stayed away from here trying to do this pregnancy, my third, right. My son had so many issues.. but I am massive and I see a couple stretch marks on my tummy. Like long ones. I got thru 2 pregnancies w out them. It sounds vain maybe idk. I can't do this anymore. My husband wants me to deliver late (C-section so we get to choose) because it works better w his work schedule.
I can't anymore. I need a way to go into labor so they have to do it sooner. Because my Dr isn't wanting to change my date because it's already scheduled..
I need to start losing weight right now. My whole body hurts.. I'm so tired. And I'm tired of looking like this. Just had to vent because I'm over this crap. It sucks.

#2 TwiggyBow

TwiggyBow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:20 PM

I’m sorry you are uncomfortable and struggling. It’s normal to feel like utter shite at this point, but that doesn’t make it easier. The stretch marks might look red and angry now but they will fade so much they’ll be barely visible.. I know that doesn’t help much right now though. You are probably also retaining a lot of fluid this far along in the pregnancy. If you just can’t wait, could you talk to your doc privately about how you are doing and see if he would suggest doing it sooner? If doc says it needs to happen maybe he’ll be on board. And on the bright side, as soon as you give birth you’ll drop 15lbs overnight :)
  • Kittymama likes this

#3 Kittymama

Kittymama

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationOn my knees praying to the porcelain goddess

Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:15 PM

I appreciate your optimism. I hope the baby is big so I lose more lol. I've got 13 days left so I just gotta make it until then. But each day is like a whole week.
I didn't get this big the last 2 times so it's been really awful.
Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users