Apple varieties with kcals - any reliable site? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Apple varieties with kcals - any reliable site?

apple kcal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anna K

Anna K

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 19 May 2020 - 06:32 AM

Can you suggest me a source to find out how much kcals and nutirition in different types of apples? There are THOUSANDS of vaireties and I have no idea how to count exactly the calories. Since I eat 2-3 apples every day, it is extremely important which one is safe to choose..

- just be honest- 

#2 πŸ’— Muscle Barbie πŸ’—

πŸ’— Muscle Barbie πŸ’—

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1183 posts
  • LocationAt the gym, working my a** off

Posted 19 May 2020 - 06:37 AM

Have you tried MyFitnessPal?

#3 Anna K

Anna K

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:55 PM

Have you tried MyFitnessPal?

Yes,but there is no difference BTW apples on the website. And I don't like that they write kcals by 'one medium size' or 'one serving'. With this info, impossible to measure correctly.

- just be honest- 

#4 πŸ’— Muscle Barbie πŸ’—

πŸ’— Muscle Barbie πŸ’—

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1183 posts
  • LocationAt the gym, working my a** off

Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:12 AM

Yes,but there is no difference BTW apples on the website. And I don't like that they write kcals by 'one medium size' or 'one serving'. With this info, impossible to measure correctly.

Most of that have the option in grams too! 

#5 stuckinhosp

stuckinhosp

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:53 AM

Can you suggest me a source to find out how much kcals and nutirition in different types of apples? There are THOUSANDS of vaireties and I have no idea how to count exactly the calories. Since I eat 2-3 apples every day, it is extremely important which one is safe to choose..

This is something that has stressed me in the past. The difference in calories would be trivial. But generally the sweeter the apple, the more calories would have. So I’m guessing Fuji Apple would have more calories than a more tart apple

#6 tahiniii

tahiniii

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1342 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:15 AM

Hey just stopping by to say that sweetnesses may vary depending on how old the apple is. The amount of carbs stays the same as the apple ripens, it’s staying the same number of calories but starch carbs are turning to sugar carbs !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Anna K likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apple, kcal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users