dislocated knee & nutrition - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

dislocated knee & nutrition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 potentiallythin

potentiallythin

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 12:32 AM

anyone know how to deal with a dislocated knee and nutrition? i dislocated my knee & then three weeks later it happened again and i would starve but i am an athlete and i need my knees to be strong, but i’m also 150 at 5’2 and idk how to lose weight but keep my muscles strong :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • the.sinner likes this

currently on: ABC Diet

check my progress here! https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

current weight: 137 pounds

motivation: you can do this! don't let yourself get caught up in the taste or feeling of food when you know it'll ruin your happiness later in the day. a few seconds of happiness while eating that cupcake doesn't amount to the happiness you'll feel seeing the scale go down. :)

future US marine - 2022

my goal is to be in the middle of the weight standards by the time i talk to a recruiter and be happy with the way i look!

It won't be easy, but holy fuck - it will be worth it.

#2 RaeMarie721

RaeMarie721

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 21 June 2020 - 04:56 PM

So I've had surgery twice on the same knee. Stay off it as much as possible. Is there still swelling? Ice and ace bandages for sure. Try to keep your protein intake up!!

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

5'8"

ED Sufferer for 20 years. Bulimia from age 8-21. EDNOS now, diagnosed in 2010 with Bulimia and in 2017 with EDNOS. Atypical Anorexic due to 140 pound weight loss.

#fatfuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users