5 bite diet accountability - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

5 bite diet accountability

accountability 5 bite diet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HumanRepellent

HumanRepellent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:15 PM

Honestly, I have so many old accountabilites that I've abandoned due to failure, but (and I know I keep saying this) this time I'm going through with it. I need to hit at least my first goal. I've been more depressed than I've been in a while due to quarentine and I feel I've gained so much, I'm honestly too scared to even look at the scale. 

Anyway, I'll be trying this diet again and hopefully with success. However, I'll be eating all ten bites at dinner with my family. And I'm adding a plus three bites in case I have to eat so my family is not worried or if they really push me to eat, but hopefully that won't happen. 

CW: idk but I'll post it tomorrow

GW1: 130

GW2: 120

GW3: 105 

UGW: 90 .... hopefully I'll reach this goal by my bday?

#2 HumanRepellent

HumanRepellent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:56 PM

Okay, so this morning I weighed 149.7 pounds... so that is my starting point. I'm absolutely disgusted by that number!!

So far all I had was black coffee and white claws... I am not gonna count alcohol into my bites tho cuz how can you count liquids as bites. I'm not gonna consider alcohol as "calories" in this sense because I kinda need it to get through this quarentine. Unless it is a very fruity cocktail. 

Later my family might order Chinese and I love Asian cuisine so this might be difficult but I'll update how it went later tonight!!

• gonnamakeitthistime likes this

#3 HumanRepellent

HumanRepellent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:20 PM

So we did not have Chinese food after all. It was a salad bar. And unfortunately I went over my 10 bites... even the extra 3 bites I allowed. But I did not serve myself that much and I added a 0 calorie vinegar dressing instead of the caloric dressings given to me. I do not know the total calories I've eaten, but it cannot be more than 1,00 calories... and I've been binge eating the past weeks so I think today went well considering how much I've eaten before :)

• gonnamakeitthistime likes this

#4 HumanRepellent

HumanRepellent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:39 PM

Okay, all I can say is that today was an epic FAIL

I could not sleep last night cause the grumblies and also, and this is weird to say, but I felt like something was in my room last night. I felt something breathe into my ear and was startled awake and after that just had nightmares so no sleep basically. 

Today I ate some of my mother's leftovers cuz she went to eat out today... it was a little bit of chicken, salad, and pita bread with hummus. But it was quite little. 

Then I made chicken ramen.. like 360 calories? 

And I'm gonna be eating poke later but I doubt I'll follow the 10 bites thing cuz I already failed today. 

I do not know the total calories but I really hope it is at least within 1500 calories or less DX 

I'm gonna do my next weigh in on Sunday btw :)

#5 HumanRepellent

HumanRepellent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 04 June 2020 - 01:47 PM

Hey, I'm still doing this but I'm also doing the Keto diet. My family has had great success... it's basically just not eating carbs. The past couple days I've just been eating cheese, meats, and some vegetables. I hadn't been doing ten bites tho cuz I guess I'm trying to adjust no carbs and it's been fine. But tomorrow I really really start :) 

Also I'm gonna post weight update on Sunday and I'm gonna post more regular weight stats twice a week... probably Thursday and Sunday.

#6 HumanRepellent

HumanRepellent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 08 June 2020 - 10:21 AM

I totally forgot to weigh myself yesterday!!! But I've been eating more than I should. I went to the beach with family and ate a lot!! DX

But I'm totally gonna weigh myself Thursday and hopefully it'll be less than my starting weight!!

#7 HumanRepellent

HumanRepellent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 14 June 2020 - 09:15 AM

Okay so the beginning of the week I was still kinda bingeing and purging but near the end of the week I became more serious.

I forgot again on Thursday but today is Sunday and I did not forget!! Anyways I weighed 147.4 lbs XD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accountability, 5 bite diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users