Do you guys get Botox and/or filler? - Page 4 - Age 30+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Do you guys get Botox and/or filler?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 La Force

La Force

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:43 AM

I get it done in forehead, crease between eyes and crows feet. Looks great!

Sent from my I3312 using Tapatalk

#62 La Force

La Force

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:44 AM

It's about 400€ for 3 areas

#63 sacrosanctmoth

sacrosanctmoth

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:10 PM

I have been getting meso thread lift once a year for two years. But as soon as Covid situation is better and I’m at my next gw I’m going to get Botox. At home I use Skinceuticals products, led mask and NuFace facial toner every day. I’m 32.
  • La Force likes this

#64 La Force

La Force

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 11:29 AM

I have been getting meso thread lift once a year for two years. But as soon as Covid situation is better and I’m at my next gw I’m going to get Botox. At home I use Skinceuticals products, led mask and NuFace facial toner every day. I’m 32.

You like the thread lifts? They work?

• sacrosanctmoth likes this

#65 sacrosanctmoth

sacrosanctmoth

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 11:38 AM

You like the thread lifts? They work?

Yes! For me at least :) They make my jawline more sharp and give me more support for collagen for a year. And they help with nasolabial folds also. I think they are great because the effect lasts so long even though it isnt very big. And the cost isnt bad when you do it once a year.  

#66 Gal1246

Gal1246

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 07:26 PM

not yet but I really want to!  

#67 afellowghost

afellowghost

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1016 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 07:07 PM

How do y'all know when it's time to get botox? I'm 30 and don't see any wrinkles but I'm worried other people see a different story.

#68 lucent

lucent

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1065 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 February 2021 - 12:41 AM

I get filler in my top lip only, Botox for jaw clenching/grinding and filler in my nose because I have a bump- filler softens it a bit and makes my nose look smaller due to the bump being minimised. I used to get Botox for my 11s but I haven’t bothered for a year or so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'10"  -  EDNOS/BED

kitto.jpg

#69 blacknailsandcorsets

blacknailsandcorsets

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 09:36 PM

I don't and I would never consider, I saw too many botched jobs, and the long term effects. Like the celebrities, they have all the money in the world to seek the best possible treatments, and they just end up looking bad, even if not at the beginning, then with time they get the famous pillow face due to filler migration. Filler granulation also freaks me out a great deal. Just not for me.

Plus I just like the idea that everyone looks like themselves instead of chasing temporary beauty standards and looking all the same. When I'm physically interested in people I look for natural characteristics. For example I adore women with big, bird-like noses, and big eyes, and thin lips. I don't know why, they are just captivating and look like confident goddesses. Any time I see a woman like that getting surgery or fillers I know it comes from insecurity and I wish they could see themselves with someone else's eyes and see how beautiful and unique they are.

There will be blood.

All that you touch you change.

The past is never dead. It's not even past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users