Post Whatever You Are Thinking - Bulimia Edition - Page 15 - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Post Whatever You Are Thinking - Bulimia Edition

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#281 masquerader

masquerader

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:44 PM

dude im so tired of emptying out the contents of my puke bucket into the toilet every single morning

#282 Vanillin

Vanillin

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:06 AM

I blame my mental illness and ED for lack of concentration, focus and motivation for my uni studies but deep down inside I know I'm a lazy fucking self sabotaging bastard. On related news I'm currently binging on chicken and ice cream while watching black mirror instead of studying for my orgo final tomorrow (which I'm gonna pass(speaking it into existence))
  • masquerader likes this

20 | She/her

Bulimic 6+ years

SW: 176 lbs (1st Nov 2020)
CW: 145 lbs

GW: 104 lbs

#283 masquerader

masquerader

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:26 AM

I blame my mental illness and ED for lack of concentration, focus and motivation for my uni studies but deep down inside I know I'm a lazy fucking self sabotaging bastard. On related news I'm currently binging on chicken and ice cream while watching black mirror instead of studying for my orgo final tomorrow (which I'm gonna pass(speaking it into existence))

this is terribly relatable, only difference for me is it’s a data structures/algorithms course (which tbh I thought was bad but organic chem is in its own category)
  • Vanillin likes this

#284 lurkerkramer

lurkerkramer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 02:55 AM

I had to purge in a bag for the first time (desperate times) and didn’t know how to get rid of it.
So I drove to the local park at like midnight and put the huge garbage bag in the bin there and drove away.
APPARENTLY someone called the council cause a neighbor thought someone was disposing of “a body or something illegal” lmao now I’m being mistaken for serial killers as well I guess ??
  • whythelongface, senbei and masquerader like this

#285 Vanillin

Vanillin

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 03:42 AM

this is terribly relatable, only difference for me is it’s a data structures/algorithms course (which tbh I thought was bad but organic chem is in its own category)

I took some software engineering classes to test the waters and no class has made me "nope" outta there as fast as those ones. Manifesting success for our classes
  • masquerader likes this

20 | She/her

Bulimic 6+ years

SW: 176 lbs (1st Nov 2020)
CW: 145 lbs

GW: 104 lbs

#286 senbei

senbei

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Locationshower

Posted 30 November 2020 - 04:35 AM

I had to purge in a bag for the first time (desperate times) and didn’t know how to get rid of it.
So I drove to the local park at like midnight and put the huge garbage bag in the bin there and drove away.
APPARENTLY someone called the council cause a neighbor thought someone was disposing of “a body or something illegal” lmao now I’m being mistaken for serial killers as well I guess ??

oh god ive done this except i had to walk at like 3 am lol. fortunately no ones notified any authorities but one time as i was getting back a cop literally questioned why i was outside at 3 am and i just said im "getting my steps in" 

162cm / 5'3
lw 43kg
sw 50kg
cw 46.5kg
gw1 47kg ✅
gw2 43kg
ugw 40kg

#287 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6155 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:26 AM

i’m trying to go one week purge free but i’m getting urges rn. all i have on me is a bottle of water, man i really hope it doesn’t come to that
  • masquerader likes this

mini-graphics-bats-439012.gif

134.2 lbs / bmi 22.2

thinspo dump

#288 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6155 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:32 AM

i feel so sad & lonely i literally have no friends irl i hate it here
  • Opposite of Alive and masquerader like this

134.2 lbs / bmi 22.2

thinspo dump

#289 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6155 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:33 AM

day 2 purge free and it’s so pathetic because i’m literally thinking of purging water like i just need that feeling i get after doing it you know, it makes me feel better ): this is so hard

134.2 lbs / bmi 22.2

thinspo dump

#290 sympathyf0rthedevil

sympathyf0rthedevil

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3464 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:54 AM

Sometimes I don't sleep very well but the feeling of being tired only kicks in later. I feel fine in the morning and today I decided to binge and now I'm tired. I have to purge but  I'm just so very tired.

• Salamander likes this

Height: 169 cm - 5'7

Lowest weight: 49.0 kg - 108 lbs - BMI: 17.2

Highest weight: 70 kg - 154 lbs - BMI: 24.5

Current weight: 54.4 kg - 120 lbs - BMI: 19

Goal weight: 52.0 kg - 115 lbs - BMI 18.2

Goal weight: 50.0 kg - 110 lbs - BMI: 17.5

?

Ultimate goal weight: 45.0 kg - 99 lbs - BMI: 15.8

Accountability

• • • • • • • • • 

tumblr_mpoomxhfRC1qjrvino1_400.gif

#291 BelowAverage

BelowAverage

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:39 PM

im so disgusted by my body.

• masquerader likes this

#292 sgopa

sgopa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 November 2020 - 04:29 PM

I hate everything about this and I'm telling myself that I won't BP in December so that I can start my year off right but I know that it likely won't happen and I'm already throat deep in a relapse so that's fun

#293 StarvingLlama*-*

StarvingLlama*-*

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 5795 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2020 - 04:58 PM

I hate myself so much I can only manage to go through the day when I'm drunk wtf? I'm not functioning anymore I fucking quit university I just want to die I have no future ahead of me! My life is pointless just please make it stop!

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1A mit Tapatalk
  • pumpkin seed and masquerader like this

#294 lurkerkramer

lurkerkramer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:41 PM

oh god ive done this except i had to walk at like 3 am lol. fortunately no ones notified any authorities but one time as i was getting back a cop literally questioned why i was outside at 3 am and i just said im "getting my steps in"

Hahah it’s ironic because I live in a super safe area. But I think that’s why whenever someone is seen walking around at night people freak out and think you’re breaking into cars or something.
I used to have 1am walks and probably looked pretty sus

#295 Opposite of Alive

Opposite of Alive

Dead Inside

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16020 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:59 PM

I chugged ~40oz of coffee + milk, 2 ventis from Starbucks and it’s got me feeling all warm&fuzzy and hot. Idk whether to move on with my life or not be ok. Cuz that’s a lot of liquid in a short amount of time. Not pukey or nauseous, maybe a tad uncomfortable but not really. Already b/ped in the morning, and I usually have 2 coffees anyways: one homemade and one from Starbucks but today I was being extra and got 2 since coffee that other ppl make tastes better and why not, it’s cheaper than buying binge food since I can eat a fuckton.

#296 Salamander

Salamander

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 5532 posts
  • LocationMy Treehouse

Posted 30 November 2020 - 09:34 PM

Im sitting here with a mountain of foods spread out in front of me and all i want is hot cocoa. Im on my sixth cup.

#297 eggs on toast

eggs on toast

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1289 posts
  • Locationprobs in a bathroom somewhere

Posted 30 November 2020 - 10:10 PM

kind of concerned about the searing burning pain in my stomach/esophagus when i puked today and yet i kept going lmao never felt that before. it wasn't acid and there was no blood, just a searing pain that stopped me in my tracks for a minute or so

sent from my porcelain throne babeeeey
  • sassylittlefrassy likes this
GUESS WHOMST BACK
updated aug 2nd lmao

current stats
hw / 76.2 kg / bmi 29.7
sw / 72.6 kg / bmi 28.4
cw / 47.5 kg / bmi 17.4

#298 masquerader

masquerader

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 November 2020 - 11:02 PM

honestly this delayed gastric emptying that I got from bulimia is both a blessing and a curse
  • Opposite of Alive likes this

#299 Opposite of Alive

Opposite of Alive

Dead Inside

• Accountability access
  • 16020 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:11 AM

honestly this delayed gastric emptying that I got from bulimia is both a blessing and a curse

I really want some hearty veggie soup right now but I got fucked over yesterday so yea... legit couldn’t digest it and the max I could hold out before going ‘fuck it’ was ~9hrs. Food impaction is the worst. I thought I could make it pass by eating more but the food just stacked until I was regurgitating mouthfuls and reswallowing before i gave up and purged. When I’m in b/p mode tho yea it’s like no rush, I can take my sweet ass time and it wouldn’t matter.

#300 Opposite of Alive

Opposite of Alive

Dead Inside

• Accountability access
  • 16020 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 December 2020 - 02:08 AM

To you know who you are: I’m sorry I’m such a fat ass. My inner fatty just wont go away and I find myself eating all the food. I’m a big ass glutton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users