SGD for 2+weeks, extended HSGD to follow - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

SGD for 2+weeks, extended HSGD to follow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 worthless carny

worthless carny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 11:57 AM

I won't bore you with the details, but for the first time in years I am cooking for one, with a full kitchen and no supervision.

So as long as that lasts I'll be doing the SGD, and when my partner joins me again I'll do the 90-day version of HSGD.

I've also made up a ~*workout plan*~ to follow for the foreseeable future. 6 days a week of working out, alternating upper and lower body days (abs erry day) with a huge range of exercises. And yoga every night before bed.

I know that's a lofty goal but I want to get it done for the next two weeks at least. That's the minimum time before my partner comes home and if I'm not being observed and I have no commitments, it's a lot easier. After the two weeks I might ease up on the working out, but still try for at least 4 days a week.

I also need new batteries for my scale but I'll do that as I run errands today.

Starting weight: 138.6lbs (EDIT: just kidding reweighed myself after replacing the batteries,) 143.8 

Attached Files

• Attached File  sgd.jpg   102.04KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  sgd2.jpg   140.42KB   8 downloads

• alexrose and akyre like this

"I wonder why progress looks so much like destruction." - Steinbeck

hw: 165lbs   lw: 121lbs   cw: 138lbs   gw: 111lbs

#2 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:53 PM

Following! Good luck and be safe. I’m also starting the extended 90 day HSGD in 2 days. Thought of doing SGD but I’m 1) prone to binging and 2)quarantining with my parents. Hopefully we can stick to it.
  • worthless carny and alexrose like this

My accountability: https://www.myproana...bs-here-i-come/

gw1: 154 (out of the 70 kgs)

gw2: 149 (normal BMI)

gw3: 143 (my old set point)

gw4: 136 (the weight at which I stop looking fat)

gw5: 132 (out of the 60 kgs)

gw6: 125 (the skinniest weight I properly maintained)

ugw: 120

uugw: 115 (my ultimate ultimate goal weight, not realistic but i'll fantasize nonetheless)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users