Anyone ever written an MPA fanfic? UPDATE: I wrote mine. See pg 2 for full boring details & Pg 3 for audiobook - Page 2 - Books and Poems - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Anyone ever written an MPA fanfic? UPDATE: I wrote mine. See pg 2 for full boring details & Pg 3 for audiobook

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10181 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:37 AM

It was what MPA was, before MPA.  Multiple thousands of posts per day and like that.  It crashed and burned right about when MPA started, which is why MPA got members so quickly.

You'd have to use Wayback Machine to see it.   Prettythin.com, I think ?

WELP I know what I am doing this friday night!

• Winterfae likes this

#22 Detective L

Detective L

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1225 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:42 AM

This sounds like a really cool idea.

#23 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts
  • LocationNot Flirting With You from The Twisted Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:34 PM

This sounds like a really cool idea.

I really hope we get a few writers together because my track record isn't great. I've never finished anything and I've been writing fiction for... 17 years... 

Accountability Main Thread - The Abyss: Through-the-Twisted-Kingdom B/P-Free Monos  
Fae's Fantastic Guide To Flirting: Fabulous Fuck-ups & How To Avoid Them (A.K.A Awkward Aspie Anecdotes & Appalling Alliteration)
Youtube (shameless self promotion):  https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVioletRaven/

Dx: AN b/p & ASD (Social Anxiety about PM's sometimes) | H: 5' 8" | BMI ?? | LBMI 15 | B/P-Free Record: 4 weeks (2020)
"I am a Titan. A Monolith. Nothing can stop me." ~
"Not finished yet. Still have work to do."

#24 LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice

LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:51 PM

OMG. PLEASE TELL ME I WILL BE IN IT. FFS. 

I was literally just thinking you should be in it when I read this! 

If temptation storms, or you fall upon the rocks of tribulation, look to the star: Call upon Mary!

If you are tossed by the waves of pride or ambition, detraction or envy, look to the star, call upon Mary.
If anger or avarice or the desires of the flesh dash against the ship of your soul, turn your eyes to Mary.
If troubled by the enormity of your crimes, ashamed of your guilty conscience, terrified by dread of the judgment,
you begin to sink into the gulf of sadness or the abyss of despair, think of Mary.
In dangers, in anguish, in doubt, think of Mary, call upon Mary. - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

They/them • 42 • Vegan • Doing the 'bodyfat percentage instead of weight' thing

22.5% 22% 21.5% 21% 20.5% 20% 19.5% 19% 18.5% 18% 17.5% 17% 16.5% 16%

gallery_1227469_64903_161325.jpgI want a body like this... and I have exec dysfunction. Wish me luck!!

NEW Accountability

#25 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

• Validating
  • 10181 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:54 PM

I was literally just thinking you should be in it when I read this! 

For the love of god for what I went through on this site and during the height of its popularity it would be SIN if I was not in it. LOL

ALSO:

Cocaine Fairy, Heisenburg... there are more.

• Winterfae likes this

#26 Grulimia

Grulimia

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1698 posts
  • LocationGru's House

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:22 PM

Literally so excited

#27 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:02 PM

We're going to need some illustrators onboard this fanship

Bat kitteh needs her portrait drawn lol

Accountability Main Thread - The Abyss: Through-the-Twisted-Kingdom B/P-Free Monos  
Fae's Fantastic Guide To Flirting: Fabulous Fuck-ups & How To Avoid Them (A.K.A Awkward Aspie Anecdotes & Appalling Alliteration)
Youtube (shameless self promotion):  https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVioletRaven/

Dx: AN b/p & ASD (Social Anxiety about PM's sometimes) | H: 5' 8" | BMI ?? | LBMI 15 | B/P-Free Record: 4 weeks (2020)

#28 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:04 PM

If anyone wants to go and drop links to some threads from the good old days we should collect a bunch, and actually even if we never make this fanfic I could use a blast from the past to get me out of this melancholy phase 

#29 Heisenbυrg

Heisenbυrg

Lord Heisenburg

• Accountability access
  • 64491 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:05 PM

Ummmm I ship me and Melanie duhhhhh

I wanna be in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Winterfae, OfficialMelaniaTrump and rusty3 like this

I have a youtube channel too!

subscribe if ya want

(going to upload videos soon!.. more ed content and random shit)

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

"Heis,
You are you,
Perfection and goals,
How I long to see you be whole" - S'mores

#30 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:35 PM

WELP I know what I am doing this friday night!

*meanwhile on MPA Fae is getting drunk, and failing to write fanfic* Exciting times in 2020 eh?

Let us know how it goes. 

#31 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:36 PM

Ummmm I ship me and Melanie duhhhhh

I wanna be in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a better writer than me to step up to the mark tbh, I can't do you guy justice

#32 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 10:36 PM

Wow, that looks exactly like mine haha except there are more and I'd screen cap but there's a vague chance someone recognises themselves in the name lol

No wait, I've done nothing but drink rum and write more of my terrible fanfic of my own life since I posted that so here, I find this HILARIOUS on so many levels

2020 06 13

Recovery in process HAHAHA

Not yet recovered HAH

FML

Also, this is an unsubtle redirect to my DA where I will shortly be purging MY ENTIRE LIFE STORY or possibly some bad poetry, at this point they're indistinguishable. 

Soz guys I like used all my cals on alcohola today 

#33 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

• Validating
  • 10181 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

I will shortly be purging MY ENTIRE LIFE STORY or possibly some bad poetry, at this point they're indistinguishable. 

Okay but who honestly can write them distinguishably. Let's be real here.

• Winterfae likes this

#34 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 12:44 PM

Okay but who honestly can write them distinguishably. Let's be real here.

THANK YOU. Indeed. 

• OfficialMelaniaTrump likes this

#35 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:44 PM

Random question but has anyone ever dreamt of MPA being like a physical place where you can go and meet people? I've been digging through old emails and PM threads and I have, several times. It was like, idk, if IP was cool and you didn't have to gain weight lol. 

Trying to work out the setting and if this is even possible. While also being like massively insomniac so NOTHING makes sense anymore. 

#36 GreyThoughts

GreyThoughts

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2202 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:53 PM

Can we write one where I’ve finally joined Heisenberg’s ana cult ?

#wishfulthinking
#GreythoughtsxAnaCult

Spoiler

~ Gun to my head and you know you can’t help me ~

#37 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 08:05 PM

Can we write one where I’ve finally joined Heisenberg’s ana cult ?

#wishfulthinking
#GreythoughtsxAnaCult

We could actually just write a factual MPA biography now I think about it lol. Let me know if you join. 

Spoiler

#38 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 08:06 PM

I just roped my friend into drawing a chibi me with my fanship - represented as an actual ship lol. Idk how I'm going to be able to explain to her without her finding out about my secret life on here, and idk how to show you guys without the picture being tracable. Ah... still. It will be epic. 

#39 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 06:40 PM

Ok, serious question, because I just wrote a big bit of a fanship and it's like, dire, but before I change my mind I need opinions where to post it. 

I don't know where to upload it too, and it's like 4 pages long. I can drop it here in a spoiler I guess.
TW: it's like 6x A4 pages long, and I haven't even read it over, so if you wanna text-to-speech it or something. I have no idea if anyone will read this. Posting before I chicken out. 

Spoiler

EDIT: fixed spelling and a few chronology issues. 

Edited by Winterfae, 28 June 2020 - 12:47 AM.

• hippo-hips and gloomaglisten like this

#40 Winterfae

Winterfae

• Accountability access
  • 14303 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 07:03 PM

Further to the Bat Kitteh fanfic I wrote, Bat Kitteh just remembered she made a poetry reading for Crow and it literally says "make big shadows I can move in." 

Bat Kitteh hopes that Crows body dysmorphia doesn't extend to his fanfic character and he doesn't get offended by the phrase big shadows because it doesn't imply that he is fat. But Bat Kitteh knows how mia brain works and worries about this anyway. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users