Anyone ever written an MPA fanfic? UPDATE: I wrote mine. See pg 2 for full boring details & Pg 3 for audiobook - Page 3 - Books and Poems - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Anyone ever written an MPA fanfic? UPDATE: I wrote mine. See pg 2 for full boring details & Pg 3 for audiobook

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 depressionflavoredcupcake

depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

Hey guys! I write fanfiction and am trying to gat a specific place for it here on MPA. It's usually fictional, but I had no idea there was such a big audience for shipping users here on the site lol! def gonna follow and see what becomes of this. In the meantime, check out my other fanfic threads and see what you think! 

Links in signature

:P

• Winterfae likes this

HW: 146

LW: 87

CW: 122

GW1:126

GW2: 119

GW3: 113 

UGW:103

146 145 144 143 142 141 140

139 138 137 136 135 134 133

132 131 130 129 128 127 126

125 124 123 122 121 120 119

118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111

110 109 108 107 106 105 104 

"These violent delights have violent ends." ~ Shakespeare (R&J)

giphy.gif

Fanfiction Forum request thread: https://www.myproana...anfic-imagines/

Trial Fanfiction Thread: https://www.myproana.../#entry71403867

Fanfiction Discussion Thread: https://www.myproana...hts/?p=71390349

Circles: Kpop-style ED fiction: https://www.myproana...red-fanfiction/

Accountability: https://www.myproana...iet-lez-gooooo/

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame." ~Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender 

#42 timeburned

timeburned

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 August 2020 - 01:42 PM

PERSONALLY I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS
  • Winterfae likes this

Dying
Is an art, like everything else.
I do it exceptionally well.

I do it so it feels like hell.
I do it so it feels real.
I guess you could say I’ve a call.

#43 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15539 posts
  • LocationNot Flirting With You from The Twisted Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2020 - 09:57 PM

Hey guys! I write fanfiction and am trying to gat a specific place for it here on MPA. It's usually fictional, but I had no idea there was such a big audience for shipping users here on the site lol! def gonna follow and see what becomes of this. In the meantime, check out my other fanfic threads and see what you think! 

Links in signature

:P

I totally forgot about this thread, being completely selfish and self centered I started just posting in my own thread, and haven't had time to read ANYTHING else, but quote me on this sometime in the next week and I will check out your fanfics, or at least save the links for other insomnia nights. I got back into poetry recently but I am so up for a good fanfic. 

The Abyss: Through-the-Twisted-Kingdom
Fae's Fantastic Guide To Flirting: Fabulous Fuck-ups & How To Avoid Them (A.K.A Awkward Aspie Anecdotes & Appalling Alliteration)

Fae Tales & Spoken Word Poetry: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVioletRaven/
"I am a Titan. A Monolith. Nothing can stop me." ~ "Not finished yet. Still have work to do."

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#44 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 09:59 PM

PERSONALLY I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS

Me too lol, I am trying to outsource bc mine turned into some weird anthropomorphic childrens story about Batkitteh and Crow but there has got to be someone willing to write up all the good MPA stuff from over the years. 

Fae's Fantastic Guide To Flirting: Fabulous Fuck-ups & How To Avoid Them (A.K.A Awkward Aspie Anecdotes & Appalling Alliteration)

"I am a Titan. A Monolith. Nothing can stop me." ~ "Not finished yet. Still have work to do."

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#45 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 06:41 PM

Ok, so this is happening. 

I am geinunely writing an MPA fanfic only it's basically an anthropomorphic kids story so I can tell a cute little story to various children, with a theme of self-acceptance, not thinking you're ugly because you're different (bat wings on a cat for example) and speaking up/out. 

It's not gonna mention ED's but MPA will be represented by a mansion. The mansion will have suffered an EARTHQUAKE (the great glitch of '18) and there will be a TROLL IN THE DUNGEON and a few other folk will be present as animal characters.

If you wanna be represented as an animal in this story, it's going to be told as a verbal story on youtube, like I said, gonna try and keep it as metaphorical and kid friendly as possible, where batkitteh goes on a lotta adventures, but they are all serious metaphors too. 

Get your requests in now. 

• hippo-hips likes this

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#46 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 06:50 PM

Random question but has anyone ever dreamt of MPA being like a physical place where you can go and meet people? I've been digging through old emails and PM threads and I have, several times. It was like, idk, if IP was cool and you didn't have to gain weight lol. 

Trying to work out the setting and if this is even possible. While also being like massively insomniac so NOTHING makes sense anymore. 

*counts months on her paws* 

I don't think I've slept since this post approx 3 months ago but I am def still writing. Also being a public trainwreck is taking up a lot of my time, I have an insta and a youtube now for my Actual Art ™ as well as spending like 6 hours a day havering in my own Abyss thread, to Sub and Spaceboy (who, as always, BETTER BE FUCKING DRASTICALLY ALIVE at this point in time I swear to fuck man if you read this I am both FURIOUS at you for suggesting otherwise RIGHT WHEN I'M FINALLY NOT SUICIDAL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3... 7... make that 17-ish... FUCKING YEARS, and simultaneously rooting for you with glittery pompoms and shit at the same time. It's a fluctuating condition. Like our parallel bipolar.) 

Anyway, yeah. I know the place, the setting, the mansion, the steak tree, etc. 

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#47 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:23 PM

Well I finally did it. I made the Batkitteh kids story a verbal recording. And it's uploading to youtube. *facepalm. Or facepaw I guess*

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#48 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:24 AM

I managed to get the steaktree into the story. I managed to get the Great Glitch in as well under the guise of an Earthquake. 

I think there will be a lot more, but I gotta make sure I get all the characters in my head so I can make a vague reference to various people who want to be in it. This is like a kids story btw, so it's not like a thinspo fanfic. 

ALSO skip ahead to like 10 mins in, the first 10 mins are me following through on a longstanding joke idea I had about something that will make literally no sense to anyone at all. 

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#49 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:28 AM

Idk maybe lockdown is just making me crazy, 

been home for 3 months and I finally had enough alone time to feel like writing

BUT I feel I have an artistic responsibility to not like, fangirl the fuck out over a rather awesome but probably tragic storyline I worked out. 

I just feel like I could write a totally awesome MPA/Wintergirls ripoff but turn it into an amazing romcom where like, the best friend DOESN'T die and everyone lives skinny ever after. 

Has it been done before?

Idk sorry I'm sleep deprived and drunk but IDGAF anymore, I have writing talents I'm putting to no use whatsoever and Idk, who am I kidding it's not like I'll follow through. 

ANYWAY, any other stir crazy writers out there? Shout out ISOLATION or hell make it a poem or something. 

OMFG I had forgotten what I was actually going to do. I should def add the Wintergirls-style fanfic to my current list of like 6 novels I took on. At least the batkitteh story is a kids story and might not be as long. Although it does look like it could be a Series of Unfortunate Events. Just wait til I get to the Troll in the Dungeon lol. 

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#50 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 08:14 PM

Cross posting from the Bulimic Vampires thread:

IMG 20200913 154455

Fangpic of the day. 

So these are the graves of my two relationships, each set of fangs represents one of my past lovers and I need a new set of fangs. Third time lucky I was actually planning to get some Father Sebastian or D Nash fangs, but since Covid happened and I never got my teeth fully straightened out, I can't get those, and I'm gonna go for a new set of Scare Crow Love Bites in the meantime. 

Tryna decide if I should get a different version so they come in a coffin, like the lovelife I have written into the grave, or at least different to break the spell. 

Also, in fanship news Sub and Spaceboy are going to be my Maid of honour and Best man at my fictional wedding. There will be no rings, but each of them will bare, bear? Bare...? hmmmm... *confusion and inebriation* They'll each be carrying one fang, and probably baring their own in a grin because they will be happy to give me away.

"Thank Fuck," They will each breathe a sigh of relief as I become someone else's problem.

They will present the fangs at the altar, in cute velvet lined boxes, and I will put both of them in and possibly bite someone. Maybe one of them, tbh I'm not totes sure how this fangfiction (hahahaha fangfiction lol sorry I'm a bit drunk this is EPIC) is going to play out. 

Haven't actually identified a groom for this scenario either but not letting that stop me. Actually, maybe I don't get a wedding, stay single for life, but we all have a sort of vampyric christening for me... but like the opposite of holy water (fire-water = whiskey) possibly this actually plays out as we all get trashed in a crypt somewhere, but there will be roses and lace and organ music and fangs so it will be fun. 

Later I will attend both of their weddings/reaffirmation ceremonies/handfastings in my capacity as manic pixie vampire dream girl. 

Next time I'm in the states we're all going to the Vampire Night Ball, and I know someone who offered to drive me too. It will be epic. Anyone from MPA will be required to have XP& tattooed on their arm so we all recognise each other. 

Fae out. (For now)

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#51 HateMyselfDaily

HateMyselfDaily

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2968 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 12:07 AM

I haven't but damn if that wouldn't be fun af to read

• Winterfae likes this

SW: 120 lbs.                                          New SW: 130 lbs.

CW: Not Sure, around 100 pounds       New CW: 111.2 lbs. 109 lbs. 108 lbs. 106.6 lbs.

LW: 84 lbs.                                             Same LW: 84 lbs.

GW: 79 lbs.                                            New GW 1: 109 lbs.; GW 2: 99 lbs.; GW 3: 84 lbs.; GW 4: 79 lbs.

I want to be better than I was before, I want to see bones again.

I love chest bones, ribs, thigh gaps, hip bones, collarbones, spines, thin faces and I feel so worthless not having them like I did at the end of last year.

c7f787ad21fdcd960d5c6f7680f5f760.500x241

tumblr_n1e47yjSwi1toamj8o1_500.gifmarah.gif?w=604tumblr_static_3wn3ip8eba2o4ckcogkcgc088.

I love this little muffin

giphy.gifI've never seen this until now but it's adorable; he does love his son. 

#52 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 08:46 PM

I haven't but damn if that wouldn't be fun af to read

I wish someone else would write it for me lol. So far it's a mess. And everyone is an animal in my version. 

• HateMyselfDaily likes this

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

#53 HateMyselfDaily

HateMyselfDaily

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2968 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 06:37 AM

I wish someone else would write it for me lol. So far it's a mess. And everyone is an animal in my version. 

Lmao, that's so funny. Creative license is a powerful thing.

• Winterfae likes this

SW: 120 lbs.                                          New SW: 130 lbs.

CW: Not Sure, around 100 pounds       New CW: 111.2 lbs. 109 lbs. 108 lbs. 106.6 lbs.

LW: 84 lbs.                                             Same LW: 84 lbs.

GW: 79 lbs.                                            New GW 1: 109 lbs.; GW 2: 99 lbs.; GW 3: 84 lbs.; GW 4: 79 lbs.

I want to be better than I was before, I want to see bones again.

I love chest bones, ribs, thigh gaps, hip bones, collarbones, spines, thin faces and I feel so worthless not having them like I did at the end of last year.

c7f787ad21fdcd960d5c6f7680f5f760.500x241

tumblr_n1e47yjSwi1toamj8o1_500.gifmarah.gif?w=604tumblr_static_3wn3ip8eba2o4ckcogkcgc088.

I love this little muffin

giphy.gifI've never seen this until now but it's adorable; he does love his son. 

#54 Winterfae

Winterfae

Twilight's Dawn

• Accountability access
  • 15539 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 07:15 AM

Lmao, that's so funny. Creative license is a powerful thing.

Indeed. Writers are dangerous creatures. We will immortalise you in fiction, and fantasy writers can make monsters of men... 

• HateMyselfDaily likes this

Stats Challenges:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users