Starting 90 Day HSGD (11 June 2020)- JOIN ME - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Starting 90 Day HSGD (11 June 2020)- JOIN ME

hsgd extended hsgd accountability

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:12 PM

Hey lovely people,

Yeah so as the title suggests, I'm gonna be starting the extended HSGD tomorrow and I wanted to make this so I can keep myself accountable.

Been in a horrible binge cycle this past month- sucks cause the previous 2 months of quarantine I had BROKEN a binge cycle and was restricting at a healthy and reasonable 1200 and slooooooowwwwllllyyyy losing weight. But the lack of gym access (home workouts don't cut it for me) and anxiety over the world being in shambles triggered a pretty bad binge cycle I haven't been able to get out of for a month.

Now I'm home alone for 1-2 weeks and I had initially thought I'd use this opportunity to fast or something but that keeps making the binges worse, so I'm gonna resort back to having some structure in my life and hopefully this will also help keep me accountable.

I'll update here as I go. With that being said, PLEASE feel free to join whenever!! I'd love to have someone tag along for the ride; 90 days is not short. 

My accountability: https://www.myproana...bs-here-i-come/

gw1: 154 (out of the 70 kgs)

gw2: 149 (normal BMI)

gw3: 143 (my old set point)

gw4: 136 (the weight at which I stop looking fat)

gw5: 132 (out of the 60 kgs)

gw6: 125 (the skinniest weight I properly maintained)

ugw: 120

uugw: 115 (my ultimate ultimate goal weight, not realistic but i'll fantasize nonetheless)

#2 ♥lacuna♥

♥lacuna♥

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 962 posts
  • Locationhell(e.g. a conservative town)

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:13 PM

good luck!

• somethingdramatic likes this

the worst part about having mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't

tumblr_nkmb8vDcLM1u317fpo1_500.gif

Height:5'7

146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128

127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110 109 108

107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 

#3 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 11 June 2020 - 04:28 AM

Okay so it's day 1!

i'm not weighing myself today because I've been binging a lot and I'm holding onto a lot of water weight rn and the scale will only discourage me.

I just wanted to write down the few rules I have for myself:

• At least 5K steps every day (i struggle to get in 2K on a normal quarantine day if I don't put conscious effort in). I'll at least be at a regular sedentary TDEE this way.
  • Fruits do count. Most veggies also count, except for the ones with really high water content (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers etc).
  • I'm gonna be trying to weigh in once a week (so my first weigh in will be at day 8). Now this is a goal, but I feel like I'll def weigh in more often lol. I can't stand the temptation when the scale is just sitting there. 
  • I'll be doing the Chloe Ting 2 week shred for the first 2 weeks. It's not at all the type of workout I enjoy, I'd rather be at the gym lifting but I'm too scared to go to the gym atm and the dumbbell home workouts that could replace my gym workouts are so boring that I never stick with them for more than a week. After the 2 weeks, we'll see- I might start hitting the gym. They are starting to open where I am. But for the time being, I just need to get some regular movement in.

And that's it! I'll add more if I can think of anything. I'll update at the end of the day.

uugw: 115 (my ultimate ultimate goal weight, not realistic but i'll fantasize nonetheless)

#4 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 11 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

Day 1 Recap

Today was okay, I did get quite hungry in the afternoon and I just had dinner and I'm still a little hungry lol but its ok, it's gonna take a bit to adjust to restriction again. I might drink a diet coke to fill me up. 

• Calories: 899/900 (lol)
  • Step goal: 1000/5000 LMAOOOO this failed bad. Did I even get up off of the couch today? But co-star said "do what you say you're doing to do today", so based on this unnecessary call out I might complete the rest of the steps just walking in place while watching TV tonight. 
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: I hated every second of it but if I actually stick with it for 2 weeks it's probably gonna be beneficial for me, not just for weight/physique reasons but for my severely unfit cardiovascular system lol.

#5 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:04 PM

Day 2 Recap

Today was good! I think I'm getting back in the groove of things. Didn't even feel that restrictive tbh. I'm just scared a little because I have a week left until my period which means: INTENSE cravings and water retention & bloating.

• Calories: 784/800
  • Step goal: 5094/5000. I don't have a pedometer  or a fitbit atm so I use my phone to track my steps. I walked around the house quite a bit without my phone so the actual number is probably a bit higher. I love walking outside but I hate walking at home to get to my step goal because it feels like a chore ughh. but like I also dont feel comfortable going out rn. anyways
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Today was significantly easier than yesterday even though the workouts were the same. Dare I say I kinda loved it? Idk who knows what'll happen tomorrow. 

#6 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:09 PM

I'd like to do this with you - if that's ok!
I'm in a similar situation - I went from taking 10-15k steps a day in March to only 2000 on a good day during quarantine. Ugh.
I'll start my day 1 tomorrow (it's Friday night here). Hopefully, we can help keep each other accountable?

#7 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:56 AM

I'd like to do this with you - if that's ok!
I'm in a similar situation - I went from taking 10-15k steps a day in March to only 2000 on a good day during quarantine. Ugh.
I'll start my day 1 tomorrow (it's Friday night here). Hopefully, we can help keep each other accountable?

omg yes I also normally walk a lot but it's so hard in quarantine  :unsure: and absolutely you can join and we can keep each other accountable! good luck!!

#8 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 13 June 2020 - 02:07 PM

Day 3 Recap

Today was a bit weird. I woke up feeling like a Skinny Legend and was very motivated until the afternoon. Since the afternoon I've been having so many ups and downs, motivation-wise. One minute i'm all for it, the next I'm fantasizing about a binge, trying to convince myself it's not worth it. Anyways, I got this day over with too. Being home alone with nothing to do is not helping. This accountability/log was a good motivator though. 

• Calories: 897/900
  • Step goal: 5013/5000. Idk how much longer I can keep up with consistently marching in place every night lol, it's boring and it feels silly. We'll see.
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Today was 45 mins of i n t e n s e exercise. I got carpet burns on my elbows and knees from planking but then giving up and resting on my knees lmao. So far I'm doing okay motivation-wise with the workouts. 

I'm also bloating like craaazy. I look like I'm 8.5 months pregnant and I am really not exaggerating. I think it's the PMS bloat but it doesn't look good, nor does it feel good. 

#9 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:07 PM

Hey there!
UPDATE: I did surprisingly well today! I even went to the grocery store and reorganized my pantry + fridge without bingeing or giving up.
I haven't been restricting for a while, so I'm planning to deduct exercise calories & I'm not counting fruit & veg.

So far today:
Calories: 911/900 (not net)
Exercise: Walking (-138, according to Lifesum. I think that's way too high & don't trust it, tho.)

It's my time of the month, so I totally hear you on the bloating. I always look pregnant the week before my period, then slowly de-bloat during. :-/

Edited by Bellatastixx, 13 June 2020 - 11:20 PM.

#10 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:16 AM

Hey there!
UPDATE: I did surprisingly well today! I even went to the grocery store and reorganized my pantry + fridge without bingeing or giving up.
I haven't been restricting for a while, so I'm planning to deduct exercise calories & I'm not counting fruit & veg.

So far today:
Calories: 911/900 (not net)
Exercise: Walking (-138, according to Lifesum. I think that's way too high & don't trust it, tho.)

It's my time of the month, so I totally hear you on the bloating. I always look pregnant the week before my period, then slowly de-bloat during. :-/

Yess so glad to hear you did well! We got this  ^_^

#11 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:48 AM

I'll post an update later with my calories, etc.
I'm considering swapping my day 3 & day 4 calories, since im working tomorrow. (I'm a nanny, so I'm thinking I'll need the bit of extra energy to get me thru the day.)
Would that be cheating?

#12 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 14 June 2020 - 02:07 PM

I'll post an update later with my calories, etc.
I'm considering swapping my day 3 & day 4 calories, since im working tomorrow. (I'm a nanny, so I'm thinking I'll need the bit of extra energy to get me thru the day.)
Would that be cheating?

I absolutely don't think it's cheating- whatever keeps you going! The weekly average is going to be the same if you just swap the days anyways. 

#13 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 14 June 2020 - 02:14 PM

Day 4 Recap

Why is it only day 4 lol it feels like it's been weeks. Feels like I've fought off thousands of binge urges already to only make it to day 4 lmaoo. Anyways, today was ok, nothing too special. Not extremely hungry, still bloated though :(((( just wanna get my period already, i'm looking extra ugly

• Calories: 993/1000
  • Step goal: 5080/5000
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Okay I'm really glad tomorrow is a rest day because it's getting repetitive and a bit boring tbh. I'm not really that sore tbh, but it's a good cardio workout. The program has a lot of planks and plank variation movements and I can feel my old wrist injury flaring up from all those high planks. Good thing it's only 2 weeks- but damn if you have wrist issues this program isn't for you lol.

#14 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 15 June 2020 - 03:20 PM

Day 5 Recap

Ok why are days not passing by lol. I think it has less to do w HSGD and more to do w quarantine but anyways, I'm pushing through, hoping it'll get easier. My hunger was a bit more tame today, perhaps bc I didn't workout.

• Calories: 940/950
  • Step goal: 5022/5000
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Today was an active rest day, so I did a 20 min full body yoga routine instead. I can't tell if I'm sweating because of humidity or the workouts lmao

#15 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:42 AM

Hey there! I'm sorry to not check in lately.

Day 2:
Calories: UGH/800. After a great day, I binged/grazed all night & completely blew my calorie goals. :-(
Exercise: 3178 steps.
I did a ton of cleaning, which helped me get steps in.

Day 3:
Calories: 1207/1000 (net). NOT good, but a lot better than yesterday.
Exercise: 10,519 steps! I went on a long hike with the kids I nanny, so this was whole pushing a stroller full of toddlers up hills.

#16 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:46 AM

Day 4:
Calories: 850/900!
Exercise: 2408 steps. I was a bit of a couch potato today, but I'm ok with that given yesterday's big hike.

Also, I've noticed that I'm less hungry on my mornings off of work when I don' eat breakfast. Yesterday was only my first day at work while doing the HSGD, so I haven't seen any patterns yet there.

I was SO HUNGRY tonight. I had a big bowl of homemade vegetable soup (nothing other than broth, veggies & herbs, so very low cal) and it didn't even make a dent in the hunger, which was frustrating.

#17 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 16 June 2020 - 01:34 PM

Day 6 Recap

A bit less hungry today, idk if it's cause I'm getting used to it slowly or because todays calorie limit was quite high 

• Calories: 1114/1100. Went a tiny bit over but its ok
  • Step goals: 5073/5000
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Oh my god I absolutely was not looking forward to it today. I feel like normally I would have skipped working out today out of laziness, but anyways I still did it.

Almost a week in wohoo

#18 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

Day 7 Recap

I got my period finallyyyyyyyyyyy so I feel 1000x better. And today the calorie limit was quite high so those two combined = it was a pretty good day. Didn't even feel like I was restricting. Didn't even get hungry. Motivated. Feelin good and fresh

• Calories: 1150/1150. Quite the talent
  • Step goal: 3314/5000. I had a bunch of stuff to do today so I got to 3K without marching in place but that also meant I didn't have time to march in place to finish off the rest of the steps. I was more active today compared to the other days though so its okay
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Today was brutal and super long and sweaty and repetitive. I hated chloe ting during 85% of the whole thing. Girl why are u not giving me any breaks? Let me catch my breath? Also why are we flipping from our backs to our stomachs constantly? i swear to god switching from position to position is more cardio than the workout itself

Anyways 1 week is over, I'll report my weight tomorrow. Idk if I'll say my actual weight but I'll say how much weight I lost 1 week in, cause I've been weighing myself every day since day 2! 

#19 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:23 PM

Day 7 Recap
I got my period finallyyyyyyyyyyy so I feel 1000x better. And today the calorie limit was quite high so those two combined = it was a pretty good day. Didn't even feel like I was restricting. Didn't even get hungry. Motivated. Feelin good and fresh

• Calories: 1150/1150. Quite the talent
  • Step goal: 3314/5000. I had a bunch of stuff to do today so I got to 3K without marching in place but that also meant I didn't have time to march in place to finish off the rest of the steps. I was more active today compared to the other days though so its okay
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Today was brutal and super long and sweaty and repetitive. I hated chloe ting during 85% of the whole thing. Girl why are u not giving me any breaks? Let me catch my breath? Also why are we flipping from our backs to our stomachs constantly? i swear to god switching from position to position is more cardio than the workout itself
Anyways 1 week is over, I'll report my weight tomorrow. Idk if I'll say my actual weight but I'll say how much weight I lost 1 week in, cause I've been weighing myself every day since day 2!
I'm SO glad you're feeling better!

It sucks that the Chloe Ting videos are so repetitive and not fun. I know it's a 2-week program, but maybe it's worth it to look into an alternative workout program? There might be something more sustainable/that makes you less miserable out there 💜

I'm having similar feelings about my weight, too. I'm honestly a bit anxious about to sharing the actual number, but I'm happy to post how much I've lost!

#20 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:31 PM

Day 5:

Somewhat less hungry today. Maybe I'm getting used to this? I'm definitely eating a lot healthier foods than before starting this diet.

Calories; 955/950 (tiny bit over but tbh IDC)
Exercise: OOF. I managed to take <1000 steps today. (Which, I mean, what a fucking accomplishment. New lows - always exciting. 🤦🏻)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users