Starting 90 Day HSGD (11 June 2020)- JOIN ME - Page 2 - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Starting 90 Day HSGD (11 June 2020)- JOIN ME

hsgd extended hsgd accountability

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:23 PM

Day 8 Recap

Ok soo I did weigh myself this morning but I somehow gained 1lb overnight for no reason? Like yesterday, since day 2, I had lost a total of 2.5lbs, but if I'm to report the total loss from today then its 1.5lbs. But I'm pretty sure it's water weight I gained because of my period, so I'm not worried about that. Good thing I'm weighing myself everyday or else I think I would have freaked a little, considering I also had water weight to lose from previous binges when I first started.

Interesting thing is I'm not feeling or looking bloated. I would actually say I look a bit leaner. 

My hunger is also nonexistent right now. I always lose my appetite when I get my period but I'm so ravenous beforehand, hormones are so weird man. Not complaining though

I'm excited to report back next week when the period weight is gone! 

• Calories: 817/900. I was going to eat 900 actually but I took out a couple things because I made carrot cake for my family and I definitely had a couple licks of the spoon here and there lol, so I probably made it to 900.
  • Step goal: 2015/5000. Ok lol so I probs won't make it to 5000 regularly in the following couple days because my parents are here and I have to spend time with them and I can't just walk in place in front of them lol they'd be like ?? tf 
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Today felt pretty difficult tbh but I got through it. Tomorrow's a rest day and then I push through 5 more days for it to be over withhhh

My accountability: https://www.myproana...bs-here-i-come/

gw1: 154 (out of the 70 kgs)

gw2: 149 (normal BMI)

gw3: 143 (my old set point)

gw4: 136 (the weight at which I stop looking fat)

gw5: 132 (out of the 60 kgs)

gw6: 125 (the skinniest weight I properly maintained)

ugw: 120

uugw: 115 (my ultimate ultimate goal weight, not realistic but i'll fantasize nonetheless)

#22 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:28 PM

I'm SO glad you're feeling better!

It sucks that the Chloe Ting videos are so repetitive and not fun. I know it's a 2-week program, but maybe it's worth it to look into an alternative workout program? There might be something more sustainable/that makes you less miserable out there

I'm having similar feelings about my weight, too. I'm honestly a bit anxious about to sharing the actual number, but I'm happy to post how much I've lost!

Ahhhh you're so sweet!

I'm just gonna stick with it until I'm done just because I don't like leaving things halfway through, plus it's cardio + core work which is exactly where I'm lacking in my usual training. I don't have much left anyways, but thank you <333

And absolutely yes you're free to share/not share whatever you want and feel comfortable with, we're all here to support!!

uugw: 115 (my ultimate ultimate goal weight, not realistic but i'll fantasize nonetheless)

#23 Bellatastixx

Bellatastixx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 11:44 PM

Day 6:

Calories: 1100/1100 (net)
Exercise: -213 (5869 steps, plus playing basketball and other games with the kiddos, carrying a toddler, doing squats with a toddler on my shoulders, etc.)

Today was a work day, so I usually don't weigh myself (just in case the number is bad, I don't want to carry that into my time with the kids I nanny). However, I'm sorta glad I did bc I've lost a lot of weight (no doubt entirely water weight).
I've been consistently gaining for weeks, though, so I'll take any drop on the scales as good news!!

Anyway - since the day before I started this, I've lost 2.75 kg (5.6 lbs, I think?). I started in the 60's tho, so I have plenty to lose!

#24 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:55 PM

Day 9 Recap

Still not that hungry, I think either my metabolism vanished in a week and I'm not burning calories anymore lol or I'm getting used to it.

• Calories: 804/800
  • Step goal: 1711/5000 lmaoooooooo ok ok its ok and expected
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: It was an active rest day. idk about the active part but I sure as hell rested

#25 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 20 June 2020 - 03:50 PM

Day 10 Recap

• Calories: 902/900
  • Step goal: 1797/5000 lol
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Damn today was intense but it's either getting a bit easier or I really just half assed it today

I can tell I'm looking leaner though. Idk if it's in my head or bc I'm doing a lot of cardio w the Chloe Ting workouts (compared to what I normally do) but I feel like I look like I lost more compared to what I actually did lose. I have tons to lose anyways

#26 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 21 June 2020 - 02:20 PM

Day 11 Recap

• Calories: 1025/1000 So I went a little bit over today cause it's father's day and we had to have a big dinner. I also had a small bite of a cookie (of which I don't know the calories), so I'm probably around 1050.
  • Step goal: 3507/5000 I'll be hitting the goal more consistently this week since my parents are gonna be gone again
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: eh today was okay because it was pretty short

I had a lot of sodium with our dinner tonight lol I'm scared I'll see a gain tomorrow morning on the scale. I know it's just water weight but I don't wanna see it still lol

#27 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 22 June 2020 - 12:46 PM

Day 12 Recap

Ok lil rant ahead about how I'm feeling right now:

I reaaallyyyyyy wanna binge so bad rn <333 everything looks so tempting haha <333333333333333333333 but im gonna sit here and eat my own saliva instead. it's not like i'm never gonna eat again, i'm literally gonna eat again tomorrow morning like?? it's not even that big of a deal, just sit on your ass and not eat.

could i start again tomorrow? probably. but man i dont wanna feel that post-binge feeling of disgust and shame and bloat and just, feeling like a monster overall. i'm done with that. and i almost for a fact also know that the post-binge shame and bloat and the binge hangover tomorrow morning will push me into another binge cycle, so i wont even start again tomorrow. i deserve better than being stuck in a cycle of shame and disgust. i wanna lose weight and stop binging more than i want to binge right now. 

the interesting thing is the feeling really does come and go. one minute i'm tempted and the next i even forget that i'm about to binge. then it comes back. it's really weird to literally debate yourself in your own head.

anyways other than whatever's going on in my head right now today was alright:

• Calories: 945/950
  • Step goal: 5062/5000
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Lol today was difficult. The first 2 workouts felt bomb. I didn't take the 1 minute breaks I usually take between sets during the first workout. And then I went onto the second workout with minimal rest in between as well. And I wasn't doing any of the modified exercises (I hate plank jacks and up-down planks sorry not sorry). But after the second one my blood sugar literally all of a sudden dropped and I was dizzy and super weak. So I rested a little and took it a bit easier the other 2 workouts. Regardless though if I'm being honest I do feel like I'm improving in my form and my strength- so that's good news. I still cuss at her during the workouts though <3 

#28 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:44 PM

Day 13 Recap

• Calories: binged. I saw this coming if I'm being honest. I was at 1089/1100 but then I got another binge urge and tbh I consciously caved. Like I had no mental energy to fight it off this time cause it's almost every day. But its okay, it was nowhere near my worst binges, around 2000-2500 calories I'd say (lmao imagine my big binges), and I think it'll be good in the long run for fighting off my cravings. I allowed myself to binge on whatever I wanted to have and that's it, I wont turn it into a "go into the kitchen every half an hour for a lil something else. Also I think I'm getting old lol cause literally 5 minutes into the binge I got sugared out. Things feeling to sweet is an unfamiliar sensation. Afterwards I got the urge to purge (this rhymes because I am cool) but man the feeling during and after a purge in my opinion is so much worse than that of a binge, so I didn't. Tomorrow I know I'll wake up puffier and more bloated than usual, but if I can push past the first couple hours after waking up, fast a couple hours (as I normally do anyways) and workout, I'll be back to normal. I won't be weighing in tomorrow, and I also will try to aim more around 900 instead of 1150, which is the normal calorie goal. TL;DR: I binged but it could be worse and I don't feel too bad about it, so I think I'll be just fine tomorrow and continue on as normal. 

Edit: like half an hour later, and I ate a gigantic bag of breadsticks on top of what I had already eaten lol. Unlike what I typed half an hour ago, now I don't feel as good :/ I feel nauseous. I really feel like purging but god the things I ate would be the absolute worst coming up. dry breadsticks? dry cake? dry bread with pb? nooooooo. And I didnt even drink any water during. And while my face is gonna be puffy tomorrow bc of the carbs, I really don't want the post-purge swollen face. and my own vomit splashing on my face (LOL SORRY GRAPHIC BUT FACTS). and smelling like vomit. and scratching my throat. and popping blood vessels all over my face. can you tell i'm trying to convince myself here

• Step goal: 2595/5000. I would normally finish the rest off by pacing or walking in place but after the binge I don't wanna lol. I feel sluggish, I wanna melt into the couch.
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY WOHOOO. I really do feel my core strength and cardio has noticeably improved. My planks feel solid af. And I'm huffing and puffing much much less. Good shit. The workout tomorrow is one of the longer ones, which'll be good post-binge. let the carbs of todays binge fuel the last workout of the challenge

The last time I did HSGD was 2 years ago. Day 9 was when I had my first binge, and that was also the first time I ever made myself purge. Then I started b/p'ing regularly and it turned into full blown bulimia (although I should note I've never been diagnosed with any specific ED). I have no intention of falling back into that this time around. If I binge (which I will), that is okay, I'll continue on as usual. I also made it to day 13 this time instead of day 9, so maybe I can just work reducing the frequency of the binges.

#29 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 24 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

Day 14 Recap

I'll update early and keep it short for today: i b/p'ed for the first time in over a year haha.

• So calories are ????/1150.
  • Step goal is 353/5000 right now lmfaoooo and i don't think I'll be doing much walking the rest of the day either. 
  • I also didn't do the Chloe Ting 2 week shred cause I started binging before I could do it and I'm not definitely not gonna jump around after a binge or after a purge. I won't do it tomorrow either but I'm gonna finish it the other day. It'd be stupid to quit on day 13 out of 14 lol

I'm aiming to do a low cal/0 cal liquid fast tomorrow (day 15) to reset my system and continue on with day 16's calories the next day. 

My feelings are all over the place, I really thought I'd never purge again. I still have no intention of making this a regular thing. I really need to get it through my head that if I don't binge I won't feel the need to purge.

#30 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:46 PM

Day 15 Recap

HAHA YES I managed to liquid fast today- mostly water but also had 0 cal vitamin water and coffee, and i'll also drink 0 cal soda later on.

Didn't walk much, and definitely didn't exercise today. My face feels puffy from yesterdays purge. 

I might weigh in tomorrow for a ~roughly 2 weeks in~ check in. And as I said, I'll continue with HSGD day 16 tomorrow, and I might do the final day of Chloe Ting's 2 week shred as well, depending on my energy level. If not, I'll do it the next day.

edit: the fasting high has hit me and i'm feeling a little too good lol and now i'm thinking maybe i should liquid fast tomorrow too? idk. let me not get too ambitious. i've fasted longer before but i feel like i'm particularly binge prone these days since i'm home all the time and i'm alone rn. idk. we'll see. have i said idk? idk. 

#31 somethingdramatic

somethingdramatic

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 939 posts
  • LocationIn My Head

Posted 26 June 2020 - 01:58 PM

Day 16 Recap

Ok finally a normal day. I'm all over the place mental-healthwise but my eating was fine. RPDR S12 is pulling me thru my crises rn

• Calories: 722/800
  • Step goal: 5850/5000 (I finally left my house for a walk)
  • Chloe Ting 2 week shred: Ok so I didn't have time for this today so I'm gonna finish the challenge tomorrow

#32 bellaboo908

bellaboo908

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:28 PM

Hi may i join im starting this tomorrow!:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hsgd, extended hsgd, accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users