Garcinia and 2468 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Garcinia and 2468

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:11 AM

Hi everyone. I remember having some nice results back in the days with Garcinia... it did seem to lower my appetite at least. I’m planning to start the 2468 very soon...

Does any of you have experience with the two combined or with one of them? Is there anything else that you would recommend to stop appetite/help come clean with the calories at the end of the day?

Restriction is the only solution

5'6"

HW: 165 lbs

LW: 129 lbs

UGW: 110 lbs

#2 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10181 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:23 AM

I have done 2468 before! I had great results, just did it 2 weeks and lost well! I really suggest drinking broth if you do not already. Totally a game changer! :)

#3 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:24 AM

I have done 2468 before! I had great results, just did it 2 weeks and lost well! I really suggest drinking broth if you do not already. Totally a game changer! :)

Hi! Thank you for replying :)
I remember having good result too! I’ve just never tried with Garcinia ... hopefully that wouldn’t be cheating. I guess it won’t hurt to get a little help...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'6"

#4 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

• Validating
  • 10181 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:27 AM

Hi! Thank you for replying :)
I remember having good result too! I’ve just never tried with Garcinia ... hopefully that wouldn’t be cheating. I guess it won’t hurt to get a little help...?

I can't imagine it would be a bad idea. Rooting for you! How long do you want to 2468 for?

#5 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:34 AM

I can't imagine it would be a bad idea. Rooting for you! How long do you want to 2468 for?

I have a very long way to go: panic prevented me from weighing myself for months, but I estimate I am around 180lb ...

It’s gross, I know. I’m not nearly as tall as I should be to weight that much. My life has changed drastically and I’m no longer moving as I used to, plus the current situation.

UGW would be 110, but I still need to break it into steps. Guess I’ll go on until I plateau then I’ll have to switch to another diet

5'6"

#6 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

• Validating
  • 10181 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:10 AM

I have a very long way to go: panic prevented me from weighing myself for months, but I estimate I am around 180lb ...

It’s gross, I know. I’m not nearly as tall as I should be to weight that much. My life has changed drastically and I’m no longer moving as I used to, plus the current situation.

UGW would be 110, but I still need to break it into steps. Guess I’ll go on until I plateau then I’ll have to switch to another diet

OOF. I am so sorry hun. You must feel horrible from what you are saying. :( The good news is you can regain control and I really think you will be able to do it.

I am 5'6"and because I have kiddos, I will NOT go under a healthy BMI for their sake. So my GW is 115 for now. I would like to make a suggestion to you -- and try 2468 for a week once a month just to really get some good loss going. But the rest of the month you should try to eat like the person you want to be.

Here is what I mean - with your height at your actual GW, you would be able to eat just under 1500 a week and lose a pound a week. Yes, it is slow, but hear me out. You have 70lbs to lose - this is not going to happen overnight and the truth is once you GET to your gw you will need the skills and lifestyle to stay there. Also, it is not really worth it to get there just to be dying more or less from complications of poor dieting the whole way.

So as much as I TOTALLY support your choice to 2468 and do whatever you want/need to, know that I am rooting for you to also be able to maintain and be happy once you get there. :)

You are awesome for taking this on. I KNOW you can do it. <3

• Isohlate, closethedoor and NLP like this

#7 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:34 AM

OOF. I am so sorry hun. You must feel horrible from what you are saying. :( The good news is you can regain control and I really think you will be able to do it.

I am 5'6"and because I have kiddos, I will NOT go under a healthy BMI for their sake. So my GW is 115 for now. I would like to make a suggestion to you -- and try 2468 for a week once a month just to really get some good loss going. But the rest of the month you should try to eat like the person you want to be.

Here is what I mean - with your height at your actual GW, you would be able to eat just under 1500 a week and lose a pound a week. Yes, it is slow, but hear me out. You have 70lbs to lose - this is not going to happen overnight and the truth is once you GET to your gw you will need the skills and lifestyle to stay there. Also, it is not really worth it to get there just to be dying more or less from complications of poor dieting the whole way.

So as much as I TOTALLY support your choice to 2468 and do whatever you want/need to, know that I am rooting for you to also be able to maintain and be happy once you get there. :)

You are awesome for taking this on. I KNOW you can do it. <3

People like you are the reason why I came back, you’re SO SWEET OMG!

I also can’t afford playing around too much with my health... I do feel lonely, but I know there are people who care about me and wouldn’t take it easily if I ended up hurting myself badly.

Your suggestion makes sense! I’m a little reluctant to take it cause, I’m sure you know too, once you start restricting then go back to eating ‘normally’, you end up gaining...

What made me lose control the last time was plateauing. The frustration of not seeing any results anymore after the euphoric feeling of having accomplished something ... it’s still burned into my mind.

Plus as I said, life changed (for the better dare I say) and I stopped thinking about what I was stuffing myself with. Bad choice I see in hindsight, I can just make up for the damage now.

Thank you so much for taking your time to reply :) I really appreciate it!

• OfficialMelaniaTrump likes this

5'6"

#8 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

• Validating
  • 10181 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

People like you are the reason why I came back, you’re SO SWEET OMG!

I also can’t afford playing around too much with my health... I do feel lonely, but I know there are people who care about me and wouldn’t take it easily if I ended up hurting myself badly.

Your suggestion makes sense! I’m a little reluctant to take it cause, I’m sure you know too, once you start restricting then go back to eating ‘normally’, you end up gaining...

What made me lose control the last time was plateauing. The frustration of not seeing any results anymore after the euphoric feeling of having accomplished something ... it’s still burned into my mind.

Plus as I said, life changed (for the better dare I say) and I stopped thinking about what I was stuffing myself with. Bad choice I see in hindsight, I can just make up for the damage now.

Thank you so much for taking your time to reply :) I really appreciate it!

Super relatable. seriously. Try to be easy on yourself - you have a long journey yet to go. I saw a great thread on someone losing from 170 to 110 just a bit ago. It is a great thread!

#9 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:44 AM

Super relatable. seriously. Try to be easy on yourself - you have a long journey yet to go. I saw a great thread on someone losing from 170 to 110 just a bit ago. It is a great thread!

Oh?? Do you have the link on you by any chance? :o I’m curious

5'6"

#10 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

• Validating
  • 10181 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:51 AM

Oh?? Do you have the link on you by any chance? :o I’m curious

I got you!

https://www.myproana...7lbs-gw-110lbs/

• SkinnyWIP likes this

#11 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 04:43 PM

I got you!

https://www.myproana...7lbs-gw-110lbs/

This is amazing, thank you!!

I’m gonna do 468 from tomorrow just to test the waters... when the pills are delivered I’ll start for real.

Not sure whether I should make a new post or edit this one ? I need to track it somehow. It has to work this time, it HAS to.

5'6"

#12 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:50 AM

I did weigh in at 160! Still super gross but I’m so glad I didn’t weigh as much as I thought!

I’ll keep this post for accountability/tracking.

Today’s breakfast: earl grey tea with 100ml milk (136cal)

I’m going for it!

5'6"

#13 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

• Validating
  • 10181 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:07 AM

I did weigh in at 160! Still super gross but I’m so glad I didn’t weigh as much as I thought!

I’ll keep this post for accountability/tracking.

Today’s breakfast: earl grey tea with 100ml milk (136cal)

a09d4cd1f876dc9ba33e399c3c140938.jpg

I’m going for it!

Super proud of you! If you want to cut cals on tea/coffee, you might consider buying creamy cashew milk and some sugar-free syrups. They really improve the flavor and take the calories waaaay down. I make a 24oz latte every day that is only 60 calories. It rocks.

• SkinnyWIP likes this

#14 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:12 AM

Super proud of you! If you want to cut cals on tea/coffee, you might consider buying creamy cashew milk and some sugar-free syrups. They really improve the flavor and take the calories waaaay down. I make a 24oz latte every day that is only 60 calories. It rocks.

You serious??? OMGOMG!! That sounds like a life saver ! I definitely have to start looking into lighter products in general, it was really hard to put today’s plan together and I am gonna have to skip dinner...

Lunch. Salad, olive oil and a hard boiled egg. 263 cal.

I couldn’t put together anything with less calories than that on the go. I need to stock up on sugar-free energy drinks to get through the day, it’s not gonna be easy otherwise.

Guess I’m gonna have just tea for dinner.

I
Am
In
Control

5'6"

#15 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:19 PM

Messed up today.

Earl grey tea (2) and two Choco Bons (66)

With the little 9 cal I burned just doing normal stuff, I close at 458 today. Yes I am one of those awful people who counts the burnt calories too. Maybe I will stop considering them, one day, but for now the rule still applies that I count the net intake.

58 surplus is not too bad, I expected worse, considering, but it’s also not ideal. I don’t have the energies to walk the excess off today.

600 tomorrow. It should work a little better. Need to get back into the habit.

I also need to muster the courage and take a Before picture today. Probably won’t be posting it, heaven forbid, I look horrible. The sole purpose of this monstrosity will be to compare to my new skinny self.

Wish me luck!

—-

End of day

Limit: 400
Intake: 467
Burnt: 9
Net: 458

5'6"

#16 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:27 PM

I need to drink more water.

5'6"

#17 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:51 AM

Breakfast today

Fresh milk and some Muesli, 195 in total.

Sooo I actually did weight more than I thought yesterday. According to my (more accurate) digital scale, it was 165.

I’m at 164 now. Not sure how I lost 1lb overnight? It was probably all water...

I will get there eventually. Just gotta keep going.

5'6"

#18 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 07:25 AM

87d7488816d87b0b09104ae396d5588c.jpg

Strawberry milkshake, drank half of it, 129

That stuff filled me up too much. At least I could walk and burn today, so I have enough for dinner.

5'6"

#19 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 10:03 AM

Earl grey and two Stevia sticks (2cal)

Dinner is gonna be huge but I’ve burnt today. I should be fine, possibly close better than yesterday.

Really need to drink more water.

5'6"

#20 SkinnyWIP

SkinnyWIP

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 12:52 PM

I’m probably going to get tired of this picture posting pretty quickly.

The big dinner I mentioned earlier. 386

I close at 562/600 net today... still feel like I’ve eaten way too match. More than I should have.

I’m definitely not allowing myself so much for dinner anymore, I feel so grossly plump.

Let’s hope it’ll still work ...

I did manage to take a Before picture yesterday. The difference with the After in some months is gonna be staggering.

——

End of day

Limit: 600
Intake: 712
Burnt: 150
Net: 562

5'6"