Reflux/GERD/laryngopharyngeal reflux questions +Recipes? - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Reflux/GERD/laryngopharyngeal reflux questions +Recipes?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sicaxx

sicaxx

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:56 PM

Im not sure if this is the right place to post it... but it seems fitting since its related to illness. (please forgive me if i made a mistake) 

So i got diagnosed with GERD which damaged my throat pretty badly. I got prescribed with pills and  got a list of foods i should stay away from.

If there is someone who found himself in a similar situation, please help me out a bit :)

What could i do to replace the black coffee/energy drinks/green tea to keep me up and running? I used to live off those drinks, so i feel a bit hopless now.. Also would fasting ruin my efforts? (Im thinking in lines about acid going wild when breaking the fast)

Also if anyone has any suggestions about any reflux-friendly recipes I would appreciate it :)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users