any tips/tricks/hacks for taking iron/multivitamin/zinc on an empty stomach (or 0 p much calories) without the stomach upset? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

any tips/tricks/hacks for taking iron/multivitamin/zinc on an empty stomach (or 0 p much calories) without the stomach upset?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lushly

lushly

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:13 PM

ie while fasting. i'm slightly anemic as well as concerned with nutrition so i'd really like to keep taking these daily even while fasting.. but they kill my (and a lot of peoples') stomachs. wondering about any tips/tricks/hacks to softening the blow or no/almost no calorie things to take with it?  

ty in advance!  

#2 Mitortuga

Mitortuga

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 June 2020 - 10:46 AM

I've started taking a different multi, Deva vegan multivitamins. They say to take them with food, but I take them while fasting and they don't seem to mess with my stomach at all. Plus they're one a day, which is awesome. You could also try drinking mint tea after taking them, it fixes my stomach every time I need it to.

5'4"
lw: 105
hw: 210

gw1: 160

gw2: 130
ugw: 115

cw: 199
bmi: 34.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users