Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines - Page 10 - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#181 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17494 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 09 September 2020 - 12:17 PM

hey! i know it doesn't make much sense to ask you this here but i am too shy to say something on private so... do you know your mbti type? you are so focused and well goal delivered that im almost sure you might be an istj/entj

Enviado do meu Mi A2 através do Tapatalk

INTP, but haven't taken that test in a long time

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#182 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 12:33 PM

Done
But in the back attitude the left leg when i poin t it keeps shaking
Apart from this thaaaanks for the workout and ofc thanks for malessia the op

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk

Weak muscles shake, also ones that aren't engaging making supporting muscles do all of their work. Some muscles don't engage until limbs are extended beyond a 90 degree angle, so just knowing that is enough to try and target them. Weak muscles strengthen quickly enough if you can simply figure out how to get them to do their jobs. At the start of things, just lying on the floor doing leg circles resulted in my legs jerking from one location to another rather than having smooth motion. That is a pretty clear sign that all the supporting muscles were doing the job of the muscles that circle. Stretching out muscles also help, especially when posture has wrong tilts in it. Until muscles are stretched out far enough, some tilts and turns can't engage, so that when the muscles are able to stretch out long enough what seemed pretty much impossible suddenly becomes easy as you can make a tilt. Alignment pulls to tight shortened muscles holding posture out of place.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#183 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 02:39 PM

Weak muscles shake, also ones that aren't engaging making supporting muscles do all of their work. Some muscles don't engage until limbs are extended beyond a 90 degree angle, so just knowing that is enough to try and target them. Weak muscles strengthen quickly enough if you can simply figure out how to get them to do their jobs. At the start of things, just lying on the floor doing leg circles resulted in my legs jerking from one location to another rather than having smooth motion. That is a pretty clear sign that all the supporting muscles were doing the job of the muscles that circle. Stretching out muscles also help, especially when posture has wrong tilts in it. Until muscles are stretched out far enough, some tilts and turns can't engage, so that when the muscles are able to stretch out long enough what seemed pretty much impossible suddenly becomes easy as you can make a tilt. Alignment pulls to tight shortened muscles holding posture out of place.

I am almost certain it's not muscle weakness as it's only one leg and i have been an thlete for like 4 years
So the propable cause is the supporting muscles thing while the muscle that should work on pointing toes is not engaged or,worse permanently damaged

• seasnake likes this

"Although this mirror can show a reflection, it cannot show you the truth." - Ai Haibara

#184 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 12:15 AM

Not really an exercise video, but is a good time to work upon doing legs behind the head.

After completion of this warmup stretching routine, practice splits by trying to go as far into splits as possible.

All of these stretching videos add up to just over an hour of time. The first two videos are worth doing daily before anything else.
Good way to end a Best of Stretching Routine Videos: Daily Stretching Routine. Times through: 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leg extensions videos (the two videos located a bit further down on this page) can be tacked on here to expand this session out longer.

This time i finished 'em all.

• seasnake likes this

"Although this mirror can show a reflection, it cannot show you the truth." - Ai Haibara

#185 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 02:29 AM

Is it only me or does anyone else feel gross/beast when they are exercising
Little note my bmi is 19

• seasnake likes this

#186 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:39 AM

Good evening every body
Well i tried to do this ready made workout but i can't get it how yhe arabesque to penchè is done plus it says that pevel 1 make three sets
But i couldn't do more than one set then stretched my whole body the way rhythmic gymnasts do then i am thinking should I do the two remaining sets of the workout or will i injire myself

• seasnake likes this

#187 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:41 AM

Nb: i took many resta between the exercises in the one set so imagine

• seasnake likes this

#188 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:42 AM

And i don't have to mention that I skip the arms positions
I know i suck at hard work

• seasnake likes this

#189 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:44 AM

And yeah last thing,I wish, for the sautée jumps I don't jump because let's say i don't want to be heavily judged since i exercise indoors and they know about my ed

• seasnake likes this

#190 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:20 PM

Good evening every body
Well i tried to do this ready made workout but i can't get it how yhe arabesque to penchè is done plus it says that pevel 1 make three sets
But i couldn't do more than one set then stretched my whole body the way rhythmic gymnasts do then i am thinking should I do the two remaining sets of the workout or will i injire myself

You will notice the crossover change that occurs when the lifted back leg reaches a 90 degree arc.

As to other stuff, just do what you can and don't do or force what you can't. Some jumps can be hard on the joints until the body can properly perform them.

• AgathaChristie likes this

#191 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:20 PM

double post, I'll put something else here 

#192 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:30 PM

#193 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

Sorry i was stupid that i forgot to include the pic
Here it is
So as you can see in the arabesque to penché exercise she bends her supporting leg in the penchè which i didn't see in the videos you shared so I don't know exactly to do but I guess I will follow the ones in the videos since they arr professionals197e1fca72120cb687d31449b4b25228.jpg

• seasnake likes this

#194 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:37 PM

Sorry i was stupid that i forgot to include the pic
Here it is
So as you can see in the arabesque to penché exercise she bends her supporting leg in the penchè which i didn't see in the videos you shared so I don't know exactly to do but I guess I will follow the ones in the videos since they arr professionals197e1fca72120cb687d31449b4b25228.jpg

And in the rond de jambe my hips keeps closing inward changing my alignment & i don't what yo do about this

• seasnake likes this

#195 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:41 PM

You will notice the crossover change that occurs when the lifted back leg reaches a 90 degree arc.

As to other stuff, just do what you can and don't do or force what you can't. Some jumps can be hard on the joints until the body can properly perform them.

And thanks a lot for the beneficial links

• seasnake likes this

#196 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:42 PM

#197 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:52 PM

#198 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:56 PM

#199 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:57 PM

#200 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:15 PM

Thaaanks a lot
Theu are the videos of tomorrow may allah allow.

• seasnake likes this

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

By 2468skinny in I’ve Been Here Before...Seeing Where It Goes , on 29 August 2020 - 09:23 PM

Source: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users