Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines - Page 3 - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#41 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18292 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 23 June 2020 - 04:28 PM

Personal feedback: Very fun dance/cardio training video with that makes you feel as though you are learning technique, balance, and grace.

I really liked this video, and its likely my favorite one so far in terms of prepping someone to be able to better handle ballet type exercise routines.

Personal feedback: Light cardio, supposedly for fun and dance, video that makes me wish that the instructor had been my little sister in real life.

Seriously, I would have loved to have a little sister like this, especially if she had a group of friends she brought over to exercise with her all the time.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#42 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 05:09 PM

Personal feedback: Good high repetition arms workout set to easy to dance to music, that you don't actually dance to, but sounds nice.

Feels like a good arms warm up video that could well be bettered by following it with yet another arms workout video, which is what I shall do.

Personal feedback: Follow up arms video that compliments the last, though it feels a bit out of place wit the last one, it continues on with the shoulders.

As such, though I have considered reversing their order, I believe keeping them positioned as they are now, will result in a little bit better overall results.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#43 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:58 PM

Personal feedback: Core legs and balance short workout routine. Should help to build core stabilization while enabling more fluidity and control.

I wouldn't want to do this as a stand alone video, but coupled in with other videos it really works. It is hard not to like exercises that build the central core.

Personal feedback: Good legs flexibility warmup routine, that serves to increase circulation while improving range of motion and leg extensions.

I rather enjoyed this video, and though I had wanted to go straight into ballet dance cardio videos from the last ones, I'm glad to first warm up legs.

#44 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:03 PM

Personal feedback: 20 minutes of low intensity, visualization balance exercises, that requires a small non-bouncy object, like a bottle of water, or socks.

One of the exercises requires dropping the object and constantly bending over to pick it up, so need an object that won't break or bounce or roll away.

Personal feedback: Standing, stretching, extending excises which may or may not be good for the abs, but may well help with stretching and balance.

Slow but nice pace, makes you feel like you are accomplishing something while not wearing yourself out or exerting yourself that much, therefore relaxing.

#45 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:21 PM

Personal feedback: Supposedly loosens up the back, making it feel more wiggly. Can't say my back feels more wiggly, but at least the motions were different.

Felt more like another visualization, low intensity, type of video that was designed to loosen a person up while lightly touching upon core balance and strength.

Personal feedback: Light leg stabilization and balancing motions that has an ending video effect of making the legs feel very light and free.

More talk of jiggly limbs, which I guess goes well with the theme of the video before this one. As I stated, I am feeling much lighter upon completion.

All videos in this routine combine up to just a little bit over two hours.  Times through: 2

Good way to end a solid well-rounded routine ending with ballet balancing... Workout Routine #10 - End

#46 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:23 PM

Good way to start a legs, glutes, and abs routine... Workout Routine #11 - Start

Personal feedback: Relatively easy but a really nice starting ballet warming up and stretching video, that was fairly enjoyable.

Makes me want to jump into the trainer's next video to check out what its about and hope its also focussed upon ballet, form, and core.

Personal feedback: Ballet core fitness video that pretty much works on legs while a dog lies down and sleeps in front of you.

I believe the dog is optional, though you miss out upon a good stretch where you are to reach over and pet the dog without waking it.

#47 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:28 PM

Personal feedback: Easy abs work that stretches out the arms and legs a bit, so its a good loosening up video, though a bit short.

The exercises weren't bad, but it does feel a bit too short exercise video wise, so the next video shall focus on the abs a little bit more.

Personal feedback: Feels like you are starting out working your legs, which then leads into legs and abs, but mostly legs.

The trainer's abs are however well defined and nicely visible in this video, so I have to give her the benefit of the doubt on working abs.

#48 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:28 PM

Personal feedback: Video engages most of the body, so it feels good to have the increase in movement, though still feels like it targets the legs.

I liked how the video started out, but it seemed to go downhill a bit towards the end as far as enjoyment factor, but it is a good video to have in this series.

Personal feedback: Legs stretching/balancing work that leads a bit into abs. Not that hard to do, a bit harder to figure out the movements.

For the most part makes the legs feel stretched out and does feel like you didn't completely ignore the back and abs and perhaps even arms.

#49 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

Personal feedback: Enjoyable legs/thighs video that gives ample instruction on working on form. The starting pace is nice, which makes it feel good.

A good video to complete twice over. If the last group of exercises are skipped on the last video of this video workout routine, I'd add this again at the end.

Personal feedback: Replaced the previous video that was here with an hour of pilates as I really didn't like the other video and wanted more stretches.

This video is a good mix of pilates that seeks to target the hips and thighs. Anything that helps to lengthen out muscles and with leg extensions works for me.

All videos in this routine combine to around an hour and fifty minutes.  Times through: 2

Good way to end a legs, glutes, and abs routine... Workout Routine #11 - End

#50 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

Good way to start a light, ahort, core legs and abs routine... Workout Routine #12 - Start

Personal feedback: Subtle standing abs, which were actually exercises that I don't doubt targets the abs more than anywhere else. Easy Video.

Nice, slow, start into a new video routine. I just wish whomever was operating the camera didn't try to zoom in, I wanted to watch her legs.

Personal feedback: Stretching out exercises which was more along the lines of range of motion and lengthening out than anything else.

My cat Ashley attacked me throughout the video making following it a bit harder. Without Ashley, parts of the video were hard to glance at the screen.

#51 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:42 AM

Personal feedback: Core leg exercises that felt like they were good supporting exercises for the abs. The trainer's abs didn't move much.

She talks a bit too much between exercises trying to explain things and to promote doing her other videos, and over a minute is wasted at the end.

Personal feedback: Short, five minute, abs routine that although being low intensity was quite effective and well worth doing.

This is a video I wouldn't mind doing more than once, so should I want to tack on more time to the current routine, I'd do this again.

#52 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:45 AM

Personal feedback: A quick seven minutes, repeating everything over twice, of what I felt were mostly leg exercises.

Short exercise videos generates the feeling of of being fresh, though perhaps not really taxed. Kind of upbeat I guess.

Personal feedback: Good exercises with short exercise durations and longer than needed breaks between all the exercises.

Felt like it was an adult scripted video for kids, with a kid trainer following the script. During rests, all she wanted to do was dance.

#53 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:47 AM

Personal feedback: Again, I can't fault the exercises, they were just a bit short with breaks between, made for children.

The girl wasn't as dance focussed on her breaks as she was in part one. Key is to keep finding stuff to do between motions.

Personal feedback: A much better timed and paced video, with 40 seconds on and 10 seconds off transitions. Best of the set.

The girl was more dancy again, after her lackluster dancing between exercises performance encountered in her second video.

#54 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:30 AM

The following two videos have to now be watched upon youtube, but I'm choosing to keep them for their exercises:

Personal feedback: Felt like a summary of the three abs video exercise set before it, with no new exercises than what was already covered.

The video did however work well with the three preceding videos and should have been called Standing Abs v.4. Hips and legs are a little sore.

Personal feedback: one finale dance with the dancing girl to complete the day's legs, hips, and abs low intensity workout. Good video to end with.

A bit faster pace the previous ones, which does make it feel like the one that conclude. I think all three of the areas I mentioned were worked out well.

Today is Fasting Day 4 for me, and at a weight of 129 lbs. and height of 5'11", I'll have to take tomorrow as a food day as my goal isn't to lose weight. I am however losing circumference inches around my waist. This morning's waist circumference measurement fell below 23" to 22.75", which is the narrowest I've ever seen my waist during my entire adult life. At 5'10" and around 121 to 122 lbs. and totally fit, my waist fell no lower than 23" flat. Since I started this thread and have been doing the workout videos up to the beginning of this video routine, I've gone from a 24" waist to a 22.75" waist, and I really can't attribute such a waist circumference drop to anything else, as everything else I've done is no different than what I have been doing for years. Needless to say, I am extremely happy with the results thus far. I did take very complete and comprehensive body measurements today, so I'll note them here for personal referencing: p.124 https://www.myproana...4#entry72164691.

All videos add up to a little over an hour and a half.  Times through: 2

Good way to end a light, short, core legs and abs routine... Workout Routine #12 - End

--- Flexibility/Mobility Routine Option: Repeat Routines 31, 32, and 33 before continuing.

--- Splits Training and Exercise Ball Option: Do Routine 34 and Exercise Ball Routines 1 and 2 rather before continuing.

--- Mid-Interval Splits Training and Exercise Ball Option: Do Routine 34 and Exercise Ball Routines 1 and 2 before continuing.

#55 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:31 AM

Good way to start a stretching arms and legs into jumping and cardio routine... Workout Routine #13 - Start

Personal feedback: Arms workout with one of my favorite trainers. Not as effective as swan arms, but arms exercises are always needed.

Once more, this trainer imagined that she was a swan. She seems to have a swan fixation, as well as a mindset bent upon having fun.

Personal feedback: A bit faster pace than Alexis usually goes, which made it a little bit harder to do exactly what she does when she does it.

Video goes from one exercise into the next without any real breaks, which is what I personally enjoy. I just wish I could lift my legs as high as hers.

#56 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:31 AM

Personal feedback: Really strong leg stretching out video with high leg raises, kicks, and highly effective down on the floor stretches at the end.

Normally I don't like on the floor exercises, and these weren't really an exception, but they were completely necessary to elongate out leg muscles.

Personal feedback: This video is billed as a low intensity 20 minute warm up, but if this is low intensity I'd hate to see her idea of medium intensity.

I'm glad I was in excellent shape before going into this video, lots of jumping. So far today's series has been perfect for the hips, jumping, and legs.

#57 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:00 AM

Personal feedback: Another high intensity cardio workout that includes a bit of jumping, and another nice stretching cool off at the end.

Video was a perfect fit into the jumping legs cardio routine, and my legs felt a dull ache by the end of it. Hips remained loose and felt great.

Personal feedback: Perfect end video to end out this video section, as it included jumps, arms, stretches, and I'd even say speed training.

Just a perfect overall exercise session with videos that added onto and complimented one another. This final video ends with some stretches.

All videos add up to around an hour and fifty minutes, or just under two hours.  Times through: 2

The first four videos would be highly effective done every day for awhile to increase leg range of motion and jumping.

At first completion, my hips felt incredibly light. I'm drenched in sweat after the final two videos.

Good way to end a stretching arms and legs into jumping and cardio routine.... Workout Routine #13 - End

---- One of the Better Workout Routines.

#58 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:01 AM

Good way to start a jumping legs routine that goes into dance cardio... Workout Routine #14 - Start

Personal feedback: Excellent five minute arms workout that I'd happy do again, or even repeat in a row, music on the other hand was awful.

Good way to start out a routine as loosening up arms is always appreciated at the the start of said routines. Enjoyable, and my arms felt good.

Personal feedback: Not a bad workout, which compliments the video immediately following it. Has some down on the floor exercises.

Somehow I scraped my elbow when I was down onto the floor. Instead of following all of the floor exercises, I mixed in some stair climbers.

#59 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:38 AM

Personal feedback: Good cardio workout video, which is made even a bit better when you replace some of her moves for ones that feel better.

I'm not much into on the floor exercises such as stair climbers and burpies, and there were burpies in the video, but burpies do help with jumping.

Personal feedback: A really good video to follow up the preceding two, has one floor exercise. Not complaining much against this current routine.

These three videos work together upon legs, abs, jumping, and a bit of speed training. Though I don't like being down upon the floor its worth doing.

• _Deleted_- likes this

#60 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18292 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 02:46 PM

Personal feedback: Half hour, dance step, cardio routine broken down into part one and part two. Aptly displays my inability to follow along.

Though I'd never be able to follow a dance routine, nevertheless ever dance with a group, I did get in a good half hour of near non-stop cardio.

Personal feedback: 20 minute dance cardio, which is a bit demanding if not brutal after the previous 30 minute dance cardio video. Both have some on floor.

Two more videos and this routine is at an end. For the last two to three videos I've resorted to dampening my forehead with a wet washcloth to wipe off sweat.

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

By 2468skinny in I’ve Been Here Before...Seeing Where It Goes , on 29 August 2020 - 09:23 PM

Source: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users