Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines - Page 8 - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#141 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17840 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 27 July 2020 - 03:14 AM

Easy enough exercises to do, starting off upon the feet. Didn't feel like this video was trying to kill me.

Brutal stretching workout that starts on one side, then does the other, then switches to abs at the end.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#142 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 03:16 AM

Quick video that burns a bit while getting in some leg kicks, practicing opening and closing up the knees.

New Year's talk is annoying, but routine is pleasant, and the ending exercises and stretches relieve the hips.

Not a bad routine, though I originally wasn't trying to make it into a routine, proving that habits are hard to break.

All videos add up to around 2.5 hours, assuming directions were followed, resulting in a long workout.

Good way to end a splits training routine... Workout Routine #34 - End

Times through: 7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#143 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:34 PM

Reminder to self... still want to make an exercise ball routine

(I know an exercise ball is equipment, but I have one, its fun, and its good for stretching and balancing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The exercise ball routines turned out really well, and I prefer doing both in the same day, which does take a lot of time. That said, I wanted to suggest an ongoing exercise ball routine.

Suggested Ongoing Exercise Ball Routine:

Step 1: Spend a day on each of the following stretching, mobility, balancing routines: 31, 32, 33, and the splits routine after 33.

Step 2: Spend a day, or two, doing both exercise ball routines

Step 3: Do half of the videos in Step 1 for the next two days

Step 4: Repeat the exercise ball routines over one to two days

Step 5: Do the second half of the videos in Step 1 for the next two days

Step 6: Repeat Step 4

Step 7: Continuously loop in order through Step 3 to Step 6

Further note: The above sequence is a good way to create any type of exercise routine one may wish to work upon, such as kick boxing in which case the exercise ball steps could be replaced with kick boxing videos, or more steps could be added to include kick boxing as the exercise ball videos are excellent for hitting all missed muscles, increasing balance, and increasing extensions for kicks.

Ideally one would always want to have some stretching, balancing, and control videos in their day to day mix as they really should help improve anything one does.

#144 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:15 AM

Exercise Ball Bonus Section (sorry about including equipment)

Good way to start an exercise ball routine... Exercise Ball Routine #1 - Start

Personal feedback: A light exercise ball workout that takes everything slowly. It is easier to extend further with an exercise ball than without.

Video was okay, nothing fancy, and a bit slow. On the other hand, slow works well when loosening and freeing up muscles for increased flexibility.

Personal feedback: Dynamic stretching pilates with an exercise ball. Trainer appeases her audience by figuring out exercises that can be done with the ball.

I liked the backwards leg lifts, as well as a few other exercises that allowed for a bit further of a stretching reach than I could have gotten on the floor.

#145 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Personal feedback: This video was a pleasant surprise as it really targeted opening up the hips which should go a long ways to obtain a proper pelvic tilt.

I felt that these stability ball exercises mostly were about the hips, though it did get in some leg extensions. My legs were feeling really light by halfway through.

Personal feedback: Quite a few exercises using the ball as an object, but then switching over to being on it somewhat. As such there is some exercising.

Some balancing involved in the exercises, but not much in terms of hyper extensions. The spine was however given some side extensions that were good.

All videos add up to just under two hours. Times through: 7

Good way to end an exercise ball routine... Exercise Ball Routine #1 - End

#146 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Good way to start an exercise ball routine... Exercise Ball Routine #2 - Start

Personal feedback: Cassey proves that she can make exercise ball exercises fun with the very first exercise, which was like a child on an inflatable animal in a pool.

A fairly short routine that ended not too far away from when it began. Cassey is high strung and is fun to listen to, especially when she isn't going on about her mate.

Personal feedback: Drill sergeant-like commands as two students perform the directions and you follow suit. Nice drill sergeant though, one that encourages.

Verbal instructions were a bit easier to follow along with, as I didn't have to watch the screen as much to be able to keep up, or understand what to be doing.

• Gain(e)s likes this

#147 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:45 AM

Personal feedback: Nice workout starting with arms, but then hurts the neck a bit by having one bend forward their head laying back on the floor too many times.

After the neck bothering exercises, the rest of the video was good and produced beneficial stretches. Though it bothered my neck, my neck didn't remain bothered.

Personal feedback: A series of five ten minute ball exercise videos from the same trainer strung together as segments. Segments offer time to take breaks.

Each segment tries to accomplish different objectives, where the last one is more of an ending stretching routine. As such, this video is about variability.

All videos add up to just over two hours. Times through: 7

Good way to end an exercise ball routine... Exercise Ball Routine #2 - End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----  These routines loosen up and stretches the body with slow controlled motions. They hit most muscles and are good for range of motion, recover, and control.

#148 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:14 AM

Th following video posts are mainly about just figuring out how one aught to be able to move, and hopefully making it happen.

As such, the videos aren't really going to be added together into a routine, but can be practiced individually before or after routines.

Not sure about performing the following, will have to look more into it. Video parts 1 and 2 of 2.

First video is easy,  but the rotation of arms in their shoulder sockets are actions I am unable to conduct.

#149 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:56 AM

This has good warm up exercises that I believe to be beneficial for shoulders and arm movements.

Informative, mostly states that the trick in this type of stuff is largely learning the hand grips correctly.

#150 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:17 AM

Simple instructions that can be practiced daily to see if it works over time.

Warm up exercises, of which I can't yet bend my knee straight with my leg pointing upwards.

Video has advanced stretches that one can work upon after being able to get legs behind the head.

#151 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:31 AM

Not much different than the videos before it.

Warm up routine, the exercises right before the leg behind the head part make it clear that my hips aren't yet properly facing forwards.

#152 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:34 AM

#153 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 02:01 AM

#154 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 05:59 PM

At this point, I've performed the stretching, balancing, mobility, splits training, and exercise ball routines in a long row of days, and am ready to do cardio again.

The following is the routine that I'm going to try out and attempt to follow (if successfully completed, one complete circuit should take around two month's time):

Planned  Stretching, Balancing, Mobility, Splits Training, Exercise Ball, and Cardio Routine:

Step 1: 3 days of cardio videos (Starting at Routine 1, and continuing down the Routine lineup)

Step 2: Stretching Routines 31, 32, and 33

Step 3: 3 days of cardio videos

Step 4: Splits Training Routine 34, and Exercise Ball Routines (might do both during same day)

Step 5: Repeat from Step 1, but don't restart at Routine 1, but rather continue along the lineup)

I'll also be doing my regular 2.5 hour daily workout routine that I do while watching television.

Additionally, I'll be working on some daily stretches, and balancing activities, that don't take much time.

Upon writing, i'm still a long ways away from being able to do splits. I do however feel well stretched out, so its going to take real time to lengthen out my muscles.

Pretty sure that I need to work upon and fix my pelvic tilts.

Adding the following video here, as I don't have anywhere else to put it, and its article.

I mute giving its language, supposedly with its stretches and pulses, splits can be achieved in 30 days.

• Gain(e)s likes this

#155 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:34 AM

I assume its best to put the bent knee leg flat up against a wall when trying to fix internal rotation.

#156 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:53 AM

I can't sit all the way down to the ground with my legs bent to my sides.

#157 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:30 AM

Note to self: Hit/stamp hard, reflex back. Test that notion to speed the alignment/extensions process.

#158 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 06:31 PM

Basic Drills To Repair Your Posture: https://breakingmusc...ir-your-posture

Press legs and feet flat against the wall like this immediately points out foot and leg curvature and tilts.

Note on Form: Girl is hardly at a 90 degree angle, so one needs make sure to fully lower to 90 degrees.

More challenging to perform with arms bent and raised flat against the wall. Legs wobble when struggling.

#159 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 05:07 PM

I use a door placing my hands under to pull my hips smug, as side sit and rotate up doesn't get me close.

#160 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17840 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 08:02 PM

The following video goes to highlight that the lower spine may need to improve its posture to be flexible.

To avoid long discussion, which is informative and interesting the first time through, can skip to 2:05.

image103.jpg

image109.jpg

one-leg-box-squat.jpg?itok=IImKfmfJ&time

5d9dfccd-qx90.jpg

Wall-sit-1-min-Advance-to-single-leg.jpg

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

By 2468skinny in I’ve Been Here Before...Seeing Where It Goes , on 29 August 2020 - 09:23 PM

Source: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users