Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines - Page 9 - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#161 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17494 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:21 PM

I just began working my way through the cardio routines the second time over. As such, I'm posting those videos I may want to practice more frequently below.

If anything proves difficult for you, you need to figure out if its an issue with your posture, if the muscles targeted are weak, and if you need to stretch a bit first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good way to start a Best of Cardio Practice Videos: Back Mobility Routine:

• Gain(e)s likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#162 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:36 PM

The jump video is a bit brutal, but so very good for back mobility. Might need something to wipe off sweat.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#163 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:39 PM

Like the previous video, the following two are being added primarily to help my right shoulder and back.

#164 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 05:30 PM

It is difficult for me to press my arms together and raise them without my elbows separating out wide.

#165 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 05:30 PM

#166 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 05:20 PM

This is the video I need to work with to improve my kicks and leg extensions. Seems to work well.

All of the chosen practice videos add up to a good two hours of time. Best of Cardio Practice Videos: Back Mobility. 

This routine is good for shoulders and the back, as well as jump training. Times through: 8

#167 Gain(e)s

Gain(e)s

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5480 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 23 August 2020 - 07:15 PM

Hello there, do you have opinions on pilates? Considering doing some to share here if that's not an issue with you of course.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
  • seasnake likes this

go check out my legspo thread 

thinner than thinspo but not bonespo

my accountability thread

5'8

ugw: *insert decent number here*

#168 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 06:42 PM

#169 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 06:43 PM

#170 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 03:02 PM

Wanted to put together a good stretching routine made out of videos from prior stretching routines, that I might want to practice almost daily (well, if I had time).

Good way to start a Best of Stretching Routine Videos: Daily Stretching Routine:

28 Minute Sciatica Relief (Coach Novak) Video can be added here for a bit of a longer stretching routine.

That video is on page seven, and is really nice to add when a bit sore or tight.

#171 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 03:03 PM

I prefer to do these with forearms pressed together to open up greater shoulder range of motion.

#172 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Note: I like to use floor knee pads from this point down.

One side then restart video and do the other side.

#173 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Not really an exercise video, but is a good time to work upon doing legs behind the head.

After completion of this warmup stretching routine, practice splits by trying to go as far into splits as possible.

All of these stretching videos add up to just over an hour of time. The first two videos are worth doing daily before anything else. 

Good way to end a Best of Stretching Routine Videos: Daily Stretching Routine.  Times through: 9

Leg extensions videos (the two videos located a bit further down on this page) can be tacked on here to expand this session out longer.

• AgathaChristie likes this

#174 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 11:23 PM

I did yhe last workout without the last three videos because sweating started being a mess

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk
  • seasnake likes this

"Although this mirror can show a reflection, it cannot show you the truth." - Ai Haibara

#175 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:34 AM

I did yhe last workout without the last three videos because sweating started being a mess

On the non-stretching routines, I wet a washcloth in cold water and wring it out and keep it nearby before beginning. That way its easy to wipe off sweat without taking much in terms of downtime. Some routines are brutal sweat wise.

#176 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:45 AM

I have to work on being able to do standing high leg extensions.

My plan for the moment is to raise a leg onto a ledge and doing sets of lifting it up, then of course do the other leg.

#177 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17494 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:32 AM

I went ahead and got a stretchy headband to perform the leg extensions with, and a couple yoga blocks.

Note: My arm span is less than my height, so I can't wrap my hand around my foot and then straighten out my leg.

Also Note: I can't go past a 90 degree angle with either leg in any direction, not sure if that shall ever change.

My extensions fail on the end exercises, rather than pointing upwards I don't even approach parallel.

Not intended as a routine in itself, these two videos combine to a good 43 minutes in time. Times through: 6

#178 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 05:15 AM

On the non-stretching routines, I wet a washcloth in cold water and wring it out and keep it nearby before beginning. That way its easy to wipe off sweat without taking much in terms of downtime. Some routines are brutal sweat wise.

That's truee
Thanks for the tip

• seasnake likes this

"Although this mirror can show a reflection, it cannot show you the truth." - Ai Haibara

#179 jinnieglows

jinnieglows

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 03:01 AM

hey! i know it doesn't make much sense to ask you this here but i am too shy to say something on private so... do you know your mbti type? you are so focused and well goal delivered that im almost sure you might be an istj/entj

Enviado do meu Mi A2 através do Tapatalk
  • seasnake likes this

#180 AgathaChristie

AgathaChristie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 979 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 09:37 AM

Done
But in the back attitude the left leg when i poin t it keeps shaking
Apart from this thaaaanks for the workout and ofc thanks for malessia the op

• seasnake likes this

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

By 2468skinny in I’ve Been Here Before...Seeing Where It Goes , on 29 August 2020 - 09:23 PM

Source: Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Workout Routines

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users