Veggie problem - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Veggie problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cjboy

cjboy

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 12:34 PM

Okay, guys, I need some help. I physically can't eat veggies. I get physically unwell and can't even walk from the pain. With any type of veggie (that I tried so far of veggies I liked to eat and such before). But now, my question is; How can I still get all the nutritional stuff in, still get satiated and still have a low calorie diet and all that, when I can't eat veggies? What kind of diet can I do best? Now I just live off of bread, yoghurt, potatoes and veggie meats. And baked goods and such. But yeah, that isn't really low calorie, satiating or nutrionally valuable. Does someone have a nice meal plan or an idea for me what I can eat and how and all without the veggies?
Thank you! I hope this makes sense

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A750FN met Tapatalk

#2 karpouzi

karpouzi

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 12:35 PM

what kind of veggies do you eat?

Spoiler

why am i back here

#3 cjboy

cjboy

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 12:58 PM

what kind of veggies do you eat?

I tried carrots, peas, brocolli, cauliflower, string beans, bell peper and some other stuff I can't remember right now. Like those things. Because I already was/am difficult with liking veggies, I just tried the ones I liked to eat. But every kind of veggie fucks me up and brings me immense pain...

#4 karpouzi

karpouzi

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 01:09 PM

I tried carrots, peas, brocolli, cauliflower, string beans, bell peper and some other stuff I can't remember right now. Like those things. Because I already was/am difficult with liking veggies, I just tried the ones I liked to eat. But every kind of veggie fucks me up and brings me immense pain...

Ι'm really sorry about that! Could it be that you're taking in too much fiber? Cause that can mess with your stomach (it happens quite often in vegetarians), causing a lot of pain and bloating.

Try googling low fodmap vegetables, although if you're that sensitive I would advise asking a doctor.

• cjboy likes this

Spoiler

why am i back here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users