'Holier' vs. 'Ritual' Vegan Vitamins - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

'Holier' vs. 'Ritual' Vegan Vitamins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mmmynameiselaine

Mmmynameiselaine

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 01:00 PM

Hi, everyone!
I've tried looking through old threads about multivitamins, but there are these two vitamins I discovered, and I'm guessing since they're newer, I'm not seeing them in the threads.
Does anyone know about Holier and Ritual? They promote all these important nutrients, but at the same time, they almost seem just like a new fad that vegans are hopping on and I don't know if they're reliable.
Let me know if you've had experience with these, or if you highly recommend a different multivitamin!
Thanks! ❤️
~~Earth child~~

Height: 5'6
Hw: 143
Cw: 115.6
Gw: 110
Ugw: 100 (maybe?)

I get into meowing arguments with my cats.

#2 strangercats

strangercats

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 01:14 PM

I have been using Ritual for about 3 months now. I like that it's vegan with natural ingredients and can be taken on an empty stomach. It does have very important vitamins that are easy to overlook in a vegan diet. Ritual contains some Vitamin D, B12, Folic Acid, Iron and omega 3s along with other vitamins.

While I like the brand, I don't think it's some kind of a magic pill. I don't feel significantly better after the 3 month (close to 4 now) mark than before. It doesn't make me feel more energized or make my hair or skin feel significantly better than other vitamins that I have taken. It also lacks many vitamins and minerals (like Vitamin C, Biotin, etc) that most multivitamins contain. For $35 a month, I do think there are cheaper, better and more well-rounded multivitamins out there. 

• Mmmynameiselaine and MisdirectedMorgan like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users