a vegan take on the 2468 diet (58->53kg) - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

a vegan take on the 2468 diet (58->53kg)

accountability vegan 2468 low-mid restriction

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 07:48 PM

Hi all

it's basically what the title says;

Some background for u interested folks:

Spoiler

So. long story short I've been binging like a madman lately and I gained 4ish kg since the beginning of June - and I can only assume that it;s not all fat, actually I hope that a good chunk of it is just some gross leftover food and water weight, so it better disappear in a few days or I'm going to lose my shit real damn soon

My main objective with this diet plan is to get my sense of control back - with me having to follow low restriction as a figurative kick in the ass.

But besides that, my initial prediction a few months ago was that I'd be under 53kg by the end of semester - and I still need that to happen for the godforsaken peace of my mind. This plan is no more than just a means to an end, and in this case my end was - and still is - to be under 53kg by early-mid July, so once I achieve that then I'm probably going to start transitioning back into my usual routine - because having lost that excess weight will mean that I'm back on the track and in control. >high restriction for the win<

That said, what does matter is the here and now,

and now I am stripped of my usual control, so I've gotta work on that first. Only then I can go back to planning my happy end, no sooner.

Some stats for the nerds ;>

height: 163cm / 5'4

sw: 58.3kg / 128.5lbs / bmi 21.9

gw: 53kg / 116.8lbs / bmi 19.9

i'd take measurements too but i hate myself too much to bother as of the moment : ))))

Btw mathematically - given my weight rn, I will need a deficit of 2000kcal per day for me to reach 53kg by mid-July,.. which sounds like a terrible idea.

I sincerely hope that I'm going to drop some water weight first so I will be able to recalculate that monster of a number. But we'll see. I wouldn't have that issue now if only I didn't binge in the first place so it's all on me to clean that mess up

---

Also a kind reminder that averaging 500kcal/day while being active is an extreme diet and it's not a matter to be taken lightly... but I know from experience that in the short-term it's still doable without me dropping dead, or something,. Hopefully anyway. Still, it's not a diet plan that I'd advice anyone to be doing, it's just me having a mental breakdown (of sorts) that led to this outcome, but at the end of the day we're all in this hellhole together so let's keep each other safe;

and lil trivia that I've been fully vegan for half a year now, so the food mentioned here is obv gna be vegan as well, so ain't gna keep on adding that every time, i think :ph34r:

• akyre likes this

#2 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 11:16 PM

Post for summaries

That are not happening anytime soon bc i'm spectacularly failing at resteictign so there's no point haha

Edited by damajin, 26 June 2020 - 06:03 PM.

#3 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 11:28 PM

Day 1:

is a fail

My reasoning at the time went along the lines of 'Oh, so u miscalculated your oatmeal cals? Might as well inhale a whole jar of pb now'

Well. At least in the morning I went running for half an hour (that's my limit) so maybe not all is screwed.

I don't even want to check the exact surplus but that shit's gotta be high so it might be a bad idea to actually see it :> I'll probably calculate it in a few days when I'm not so vulnerable

Anyway

Plan for Day 2 is to stay within 400 then, I'm gna continue as if nothing happened for the sake of my crumbling sanity. Non-scale related but I absolutely have to get down a first draft of one of my essays so that's what I'm gna be doing the whole day, so hopefully that will distract me enough. Hopefully.

Also it is way too hot here these days, my skin is on fire and the air-con is not working. I feel like that is a major contributor to my bingey mood bc I associate feeling hot with doing a terrible job,, and it doesn't help that i am doing a terrible job

#4 lostinthestars

lostinthestars

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:40 PM

Following back! Good luck <3

• damajin likes this

​24 : 5'4

I'm after lower measurements and improving body composition.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...ntability-pics/ 

#5 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:35 PM

Following back! Good luck <3

Thank you! I really could use some luck haha ;_;

#6 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:19 PM

So, Day 2 - started out surprisingly great, had my allowed 400kcal all in my morning oatmeal, and as I said before, the plan was to spend the day focused on an essay.. except for the fact that I fell asleep around 11am and woke up detached from reality at around 6pm - and I was ravenous on top of it - and this time was no different, once again I just ended up going back and forth between the fridge and my room for another spoon of that blasted pb until the whole jar got empty. I'm pretty sure my flatmates suspect I'm going insane. They're probably not too far off.

I'd say I'm upset but, moreso than that I am actually glad that I'm >>completely<< out of pb now. Not gonna buy another jar any bloody damn time soon, even if those mothertruckers are on sale. Nu-uh, enough is enough.

My problem for this very moment is that I basically slept through the night and through the day, so there's no way I am going to fall asleep now.. And I'm getting so incredibly anxious with the deadlines being just around the corner - but I don't feel like being productive during the night, lol. Tha'ts just self-sabotage in its purest form. Most probably what I'm going to do after posting is proceed to read my latest obsession of a book until dawn, go running when the sun's up, and then I'll be too tired, again, to work on that bloody assignment - so I will fall asleep, a g a i n, and I'd wake up feeling like a failure and I'd go eat to pass the time so I won't have to make any decisions or actually work.. And now that I typed it out I realize how irresponsible that is, ugh.

It's just, my laptop sits so uncomfortably on my bloated stomach, so differently from just a few weeks ago, and I'm really trying not to break down over that, I lost so much of my hard earned progress just because of some stupid uni stuff. I don't even care for that bloody degree anymore but it just keeps on messing with my life every time there's an exam session around. And just thinking of how I ballooned up in a matter of what feels like a few days (even tho it's been longer but hey, time perception is subjective) makes me so disgusted with my body that I am left paralyzed and simply cannot be productive because it is so distracting. So that's a real issue right here. I need to get over myself quickly, or else I risk just  extending this weird binge mood until I fall apart completely. What do I even do, it shouldn't be so hard to follow a simple plan, and yet here I am being completely lost.

My only idea is to try my damnest to actually work tonight, go for that run in the morning, and only then try to figure out what to do next, not the other way around - and hopefully that will make me stop n pause in my sabotage mission. I need to gain some distance from myself, but I can't have that with those essays right above my head and my body honestly feeling like it's suddenly ten times as large as usual. Probably bc it did get damn larg af bc of me having no control over some funny pb

#7 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:39 PM

Day 3 - ended up not existing because I slept through it B) Why confront your real life problems when you can just escape to the dark below?

That said, as u know I wanted to pull a productive all-nighter between day 2 and 3 - but obviously that didn't work, I got way too into the lovecraftian horror I'm currently reading, and in the meantime I binged on 'breakfast' around 4am.. and suddenly the actual morning came around. So I went for my run which went worse than usual. Who would've thought.

Fast forward to me taking a shower and breaking down because of that run - and bc of my stomach being a stretched n bloated mess - and once I got out I was too tired to care about some essays, or anything at all, and kinda dozed off around 10am(?) and properly woke up after midnight (so technically it's already the morning of Day4 when I'm writing this, lmao).

Nonetheless, the intake itself doesn't look like the end of the world - for the first time in days; Definitely because it was only one binge after which I shut down.

So that unfortunate breakfast was oatmeal on soya yogurt, w some chia, cornflakes, a banana; all that with a mellow milk tea.. And it wouldn't be the end of the world but on top of that I made myself a chocolate mugcake on coconut oil because I have no self-preservation skills - and all of that totaled up to 837cals. Could be worse

So looks like the answer to my current issue is to let myself fail at all my responsibilities in the name of sleeping and reading. Yes that sounds like a wonderful idea

Anyway I don't know at which point does this mess look like the 2468 diet, but I hope I can still make it work. Maybe turn it around to 8642 or something, dunno, we'll see

#8 diaharvey

diaharvey

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:54 PM

our bmi's are really close and i also want to lose 5 kg so i'm definitely following!

• damajin likes this

5'3

cw: 55.5 kg

hw: 67.8 kg

lw: 51.2 kg

gw: 45-48 kg

600 kcal for 7 weeks challenge!

sw: 57.5 kg

♡: success

♡: over 600 but lower than 700

♡: FAIL

Accountability: https://www.myproana...hotosweigh-ins/

#9 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:45 PM

our bmi's are really close and i also want to lose 5 kg so i'm definitely following!

Ah hi there! Always feels less lonely to have someone here

Tho I suppose this thread represents exactly what not to do to lose weight :_:

#10 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:01 PM

So I made another novel-length post about Day 4 and 5 that took me about a damn hour to write, but my phone is a stupid piece of technology that apparently hates me because it crashed the browser last second, and now I'd have to rewrite all of that bs.

Which, as a matter of fact, I am not gonna do bc it's 2am and I want to sleep. So long story short I'm still struggling with those primal irresistible binge urges but I'm trying to make it all work;; A notable improvement is the fact that today I finally managed to sit down and do a huge chunk of my uni work so things are starting to look up. And I started a fasting stopwatch at 6;30pm today and I'll see where that takes me - maybe keeping away from food is the answer to cutting this cycle short?

Soooo yep I am going to make tomorrow count, hopefully. I'll be back with an update in the evening hours,

stay safe folks
  • lostinthestars likes this

#11 damajin

damajin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:53 AM

God i'm doing a terrible job being human rn

#12 cocacollarbones

cocacollarbones

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Locationin bed

Posted 08 July 2020 - 06:02 AM

omg i'd love to try this with you. i'm currently at 59kg with a bmi of 21.8, and i'm a vegan. we're basically long lost twins.

~tumblr_inline_mkjmu2i0dx1roozkr.gif~tumblr_inline_mfxa0tFqWg1rd20bk.gif~tumblr_inline_mkjmu2i0dx1roozkr.gif~

tumblr_inline_ml4khzCTNz1roozkr.gif

SW: 134

CW: 131

GW: 110

UGW: 100

- cocacollarbones -

tumblr_inline_ml4khzCTNz1roozkr.gif

tumblr_inline_ml4khfvzY81roozkr.gif ~tumblr_inline_p7h25ijxPZ1ry72eo_75sq.gif~ twitter: @cocacollarbones ~tumblr_inline_p7h25ijxPZ1ry72eo_75sq.gif~ tumblr_inline_ml4khfvzY81roozkr.gif

#13 dazai'sbones

dazai'sbones

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:57 PM

We are the same height and weight! (58.4 for me but 163cm still) and I wanna get to 53kg ASAP as I haven't been under 55 in YEARS. joining soon :)

height: 163cm 

weight and bmi

hw: 72kg (32)

lw: 50kg (18.8)

cw: 58.5kg (22)

gw1: 55kg (20.7)

gw2: 50kg (18.8)

gw3: 45kg (16.9)

gw4: 40kg (15.1)

17+male+polish+gay

#14 MissDragun

MissDragun

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 AM

Hi all

it's basically what the title says;

Some background for u interested folks:

Spoiler

So. long story short I've been binging like a madman lately and I gained 4ish kg since the beginning of June - and I can only assume that it;s not all fat, actually I hope that a good chunk of it is just some gross leftover food and water weight, so it better disappear in a few days or I'm going to lose my shit real damn soon

My main objective with this diet plan is to get my sense of control back - with me having to follow low restriction as a figurative kick in the ass.

But besides that, my initial prediction a few months ago was that I'd be under 53kg by the end of semester - and I still need that to happen for the godforsaken peace of my mind. This plan is no more than just a means to an end, and in this case my end was - and still is - to be under 53kg by early-mid July, so once I achieve that then I'm probably going to start transitioning back into my usual routine - because having lost that excess weight will mean that I'm back on the track and in control. >high restriction for the win<

That said, what does matter is the here and now,

and now I am stripped of my usual control, so I've gotta work on that first. Only then I can go back to planning my happy end, no sooner.

Some stats for the nerds ;>

height: 163cm / 5'4

sw: 58.3kg / 128.5lbs / bmi 21.9

gw: 53kg / 116.8lbs / bmi 19.9

i'd take measurements too but i hate myself too much to bother as of the moment : ))))

Btw mathematically - given my weight rn, I will need a deficit of 2000kcal per day for me to reach 53kg by mid-July,.. which sounds like a terrible idea.

I sincerely hope that I'm going to drop some water weight first so I will be able to recalculate that monster of a number. But we'll see. I wouldn't have that issue now if only I didn't binge in the first place so it's all on me to clean that mess up

---

Also a kind reminder that averaging 500kcal/day while being active is an extreme diet and it's not a matter to be taken lightly... but I know from experience that in the short-term it's still doable without me dropping dead, or something,. Hopefully anyway. Still, it's not a diet plan that I'd advice anyone to be doing, it's just me having a mental breakdown (of sorts) that led to this outcome, but at the end of the day we're all in this hellhole together so let's keep each other safe;

and lil trivia that I've been fully vegan for half a year now, so the food mentioned here is obv gna be vegan as well, so ain't gna keep on adding that every time, i think :ph34r:

ohh myy if this isn't EXACTLY my story and I hate my guts for binging!.. and same stats, like I'm shook haha. Wanna try this together? I once did 2468 for 2 months I think but that's long ago lol. 

#15 MissDragun

MissDragun

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:46 AM

We are the same height and weight! (58.4 for me but 163cm still) and I wanna get to 53kg ASAP as I haven't been under 55 in YEARS. joining soon :)

ohh hey there, same! We even have the same hw (72kg). I need that 53 ASAP as well.

#16 dazai'sbones

dazai'sbones

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted Yesterday, 11:03 AM

ohh hey there, same! We even have the same hw (72kg). I need that 53 ASAP as well.

Oh cool! Good luck, we can do it
  • MissDragun likes this

height: 163cm 

weight and bmi

hw: 72kg (32)

lw: 50kg (18.8)

cw: 58.5kg (22)

gw1: 55kg (20.7)

gw2: 50kg (18.8)

gw3: 45kg (16.9)

gw4: 40kg (15.1)

17+male+polish+gay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accountability, vegan, 2468, low-mid restriction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users