HAVE YOU HAD TUBAL LIGATION OR BLOOD CLOTS EVER. - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HAVE YOU HAD TUBAL LIGATION OR BLOOD CLOTS EVER.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10181 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 05:06 PM

I have had one. Dec/2017. In fact, you guys helped me get over that hurdle to do it because I was having the pregnant lady hormones. https://www.myproana.../?hl=tubes tied

But new issues. I am having blood clots outside of my period, like halfway through my cycle and dropping them in the size of a quarter. They are no joke. 

I have seen online in a couple places that if your tubes are basically healing and opening up again, these clots happen and fall out through the natural course - your vagina. Usually happens during ovulation when conditions would be best for your body to work them out. eeeeeeeee

I am just freaking TF out and would love comments on this so I can sleep tonight.

#2 OfficialMelaniaTrump

OfficialMelaniaTrump

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10181 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 06:40 PM

Bumping this because omg someone better calm me down or elslsslslsl

#3 Kittymama

Kittymama

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationOn my knees praying to the porcelain goddess

Posted 25 June 2020 - 03:48 PM

Wait this can happen?! Sorry I wish I knew.. I just had mine done June 3rd when I had my baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users