~Phentermine Updates~ - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

~Phentermine Updates~

phentermine

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 22 June 2020 - 11:17 PM

Hi guys!  I'm going to keep this thread for weigh ins and check ins while I take phen

(diet pills are dangerous, don't do them. just leaving my experience) 

Buying Them Online Experience 

Saw another girl on here post about how she used a website, got one month prescription and lost 30 lbs. Other people commented saying it was fine and real phen from this place. The website is extremely sketchy, and the doctors face kinda creeps me out but here we are.

I filled out their online form. 5 days later I got a text from an imessage number saying they needed to have a video call in order to prescribe me. They give you dates and times to pick from when it's best to get their call. I chose the soonest one which was today at 4-5pm. 

They gave me a reminder 4 hours before my call time and asked me to send photo of my license. They said you can blur out your ID number if you're uncomfortable sharing it, but I didn't. 

Then I got another text saying I will call you within 15 mins. I got the call at 4:25. Literally was ONLY 2 minutes. She asked me:

1. Have you had any recent changes in your health
  2. Have you had any problems with phentermine in the past? 

Thats it... actually insane. Very, very sketchy to me... She then told me how to place the order and how to take the pills. Also told me the risks. 

They were $80 and will arrive within 10 days!!! 

• MisdirectedMorgan likes this

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

height: 6 ft

on and off recovering 

#2 srh

srh

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:32 AM

following!! i got prescribed it today because technically i have adhd but since the doctor i see is actually  a nurse practitioner she cant give me adderall, but phentermine works the same way she says? just with more weight loss than attention aid. either way im not complaining lol

• golden_girl likes this

(˶′◡‵˶)

lesbian | 19

capricorn | intj | scoliosis | vegan

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

diet diary cute things

ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

NEW BMI: no

HW/SW: 155 lbs - 70.3 kg
GW 1: 145 lbs - 65.7 kg
GW 2: 140 lbs - 63.5 kg

GW 3: 135 lbs - 61.2 kg 

GW 4: 130 lbs - 60 kg

GW 5: 125 lbs - 56.7 kg

GW 6: 120 lbs - 54.4 kg

GOAL BMI: 16.5-17

(*´▽`*)

bust: 37" - 94 cm
waist: 30" - 76.2 cm
hip: 40" - 101.2 cm

height: 5'9" - 175 cm

(♡´౪`♡)

#3 Thin Bin

Thin Bin

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 07:53 AM

I just got some for the first time too and am on Day 3. Didn't notice much appetite suppression until today and - DAMNNN

• golden_girl likes this

#4 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:15 AM

Just got an email it should be here in 3 days!!! 

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#5 AnnaGreen

AnnaGreen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:15 PM

following!! i got prescribed it today because technically i have adhd but since the doctor i see is actually  a nurse practitioner she cant give me adderall, but phentermine works the same way she says? just with more weight loss than attention aid. either way im not complaining lol

I have ADD too and this is what I take since I can't get aderall in my country. It stops working for me around the second month, I rest a week or two, then I continue with it. If you have a hearth condition, don't take them! 

Stay inspired, you will get there someday... 

#6 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:29 AM

Day 1 | July 1st 2020

Got them in the mail on the 30th of June. Came in a discreet package. The pills are in a typical orange pill container. There is a sticker on it with the doctors name, Phentermine 37.5mg, and my name literally written in comic sans font (hella sketch.) I googled a pic of the pill and they're real so here we go! 

I took half a pill, as per doctors recommendation, at 730 AM on an empty stomach. Not a good idea. I had a feeling of head pressure in my head all day until night. Wasn't sure if it was from the phen or bc I was drinking the night before. I wasn't overly energized, just felt wide awake. My resting heart rate is usually 60 bpm, but it was at 90 bpm most of the day. 

Honestly, didn't notice any appetite suppressant. 

Day 2 | July 2 2020

Took the half of pill after breakfast. No headache or side effects! Felt good and awake all day! Not much of a appetite suppressing feeling yet, but def ate less than usual. Not much to report, just felt good! 

Day 3 | July 3 2020 

Woke up with no appetite! I researched and apparently it takes 3-5 days to build up in your system to feel effects. I couldn't even finish my usual breakfast this morning because I had no appetite. I took the pill after breakfast. I feel some pressure in my nose, but drinking water makes it go away. I feel energized, worked out and still feel good!

Weigh In: I lost 3lbs since Day 1.

This might've been just water weight bc I was on my period until yesterday, but im not sure as I was bingeing all week the week before! Also I have not had any trouble sleeping. My heart rate has also been normal since Day 1. 

Will update this tonight if anything changes, but so far so good! 

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#7 acetylenedream

acetylenedream

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

Day 1 | July 1st 2020

Got them in the mail on the 30th of June. Came in a discreet package. The pills are in a typical orange pill container. There is a sticker on it with the doctors name, Phentermine 37.5mg, and my name literally written in comic sans font (hella sketch.) I googled a pic of the pill and they're real so here we go! 

Comic Sans, incredible lmaooo  Did you order from drtohelp?  Or somewhere else?    I keep thinking about trying it but the site is so sketchy, they don't even have HIPAA spelled right :(

SW: 240ish 232 226 220 214 208 202 200 196 190 184 178 172 166 160 154 148 142 136 130 124 118 112 94 :GW
(LW: 86) 

goals/rewards

Spoiler

AN-R / BED 
Spoiler

#8 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:35 PM

I ordered from there! The site is sketchy, but makes me feel better you can call them whenever if you have any issues. I heard they also refund you if you have any bad side effects and have to stop taking them. I'm on day 5 and I stopped experiencing any side effects after day 3. My HR and BP are normal too. 

Comic Sans, incredible lmaooo  Did you order from drtohelp?  Or somewhere else?    I keep thinking about trying it but the site is so sketchy, they don't even have HIPAA spelled right :(

• acetylenedream likes this

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#9 AmethystAna

AmethystAna

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3721 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 July 2020 - 01:55 PM

Any Canadian sites?

Also, I want more updates!

• golden_girl and sn4rkie like this

146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137

136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 

128 127 126 125 124 123

122 121 120 119 118 

117 116 115 114

113 112 111 

Gluten free-veg*n accountability

#10 Popcorn_

Popcorn_

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1168 posts
  • LocationTrapped in the Internet

Posted 07 July 2020 - 02:47 PM

This is dodgy af but I want some- thank you for the updates!!

• golden_girl likes this

Height: 5'5 (165cm)

CW: 110.0

LW: 103

GW1: 120

GW2: 110

GW3: 100

UGW: 90

100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91,

weight.png

#11 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:57 PM

Day 6

sorry been lacking with the updates! Nothing has really happened. Now that the first 3 days are over, I realized I literally felt like on was on crack those three days.  But now i feel totally fine, no side effects. 

I haven't lost besides those 3 lbs of water weight. However I did stop taking it for July 4&5 as I was drinking all day and didn't want to pass out or something with my friends.I plan on not taking anymore breaks.

Tomorrow is my last day of taking only half a pill. Friday I will take the full 37mg so hopefully something stars happening! (Am scared I'm going to feel like Im on crack again...) 

I def notice the appetite suppressant effect. I am completely satisfied with 2 small meals a day. If I eat too much, my stomach starts to hurt which has never happed. 

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#12 acetylenedream

acetylenedream

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 08:16 AM

I ordered from there! The site is sketchy, but makes me feel better you can call them whenever if you have any issues. I heard they also refund you if you have any bad side effects and have to stop taking them. I'm on day 5 and I stopped experiencing any side effects after day 3. My HR and BP are normal too.

After I posted I dug around on some other forums and ended up making an appointment with them a few days ago. My meds should be coming soon, I think. I've heard shipping is usually fast but also I'm literally on the opposite side of the country as these guys haha
  • golden_girl likes this

SW: 240ish 232 226 220 214 208 202 200 196 190 184 178 172 166 160 154 148 142 136 130 124 118 112 94 :GW
(LW: 86) 

goals/rewards

Spoiler

AN-R / BED 
Spoiler

#13 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:01 PM

yeah so am I! I think it came in about 5 days after it shipped 

After I posted I dug around on some other forums and ended up making an appointment with them a few days ago. My meds should be coming soon, I think. I've heard shipping is usually fast but also I'm literally on the opposite side of the country as these guys haha

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#14 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:04 PM

Day 7

Still no more weight loss.. kind of getting annoyed now. Ive been eating way less and working out more than usual. It has only been 1 week though. My clothes fit a little better, maybe those 3lbs weren't water weight after all. 

Tomorrow I start taking the full pill, instead of half. Nervous as I have a doc tomorrow. Really hoping I don't feel like I'm on crack again. Will take it after breakfast for sure. I'm going to add more cardio to my workouts too. 

Also I've been sleeping perfectly fine the entire time and haven't had any negative side effects since Day 3. 

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#15 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 10 July 2020 - 08:41 PM

Day 8

Today was the first day of taking the full 37.5mg pill! Went pretty smoothly, felt a little like I was on speed for the first three hours. Had no appetite all day. The only thing is I completely crashed at 3pm. Like got into bed feeling like I could sleep for 15 hours which I thought was weird. I was so tired I couldn't even workout. I still wasn't hungry though. Hope that doesn't happen again. 

Otherwise, I never think about food. If this is how normal people are, life must be so nice. 

going to weigh myself on monday or tuesday 

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#16 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 11 July 2020 - 08:14 AM

Day 9

Weigh In: Decided to weigh myself today and lost 2.5 lbs!! Totaling for 5.5 lbs so far! 

Didn't have any side effects today. I got pretty hungry around 6, but also ate way less than usual. I had a little trouble falling asleep last night, but I think it's because I didn't workout yesterday.

I hope I can lose a few more lbs by wednesday since I have a date and two parties this weekend. I am nervous to drink now that I'm taking the full dose. 

Not much else to report, everything is going good! 

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#17 Redlipbandit

Redlipbandit

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:50 PM

Following! I have quite some history with phen. I got my hands on the Axcion brand and usually take a half of the pill. I eventually went down to a fourth because the side effects became unbearable. I went from 130lbs to like 118lbs in two weeks. I’ve stopped taking them since and I’m back to 128! I just stocked up on two boxes so I’m going back to taking them again :)

Also what really helped for me was cutting carbs out my diet and focusing on a high protein when I did eat instead of consuming empty calories. It really makes a difference!
  • golden_girl likes this

hw: 63.9 kg
lw: 49.8 kg
cw: 60.0 kg
gw1: 58.9 kg
gw2: 56.6 kg
gw3: 54.4 kg
gw4: 52.1 kg
ugw: 49.8 kg

#18 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 11 July 2020 - 09:26 PM

how did you get two boxes? were you prescribed? 

Following! I have quite some history with phen. I got my hands on the Axcion brand and usually take a half of the pill. I eventually went down to a fourth because the side effects became unbearable. I went from 130lbs to like 118lbs in two weeks. I’ve stopped taking them since and I’m back to 128! I just stocked up on two boxes so I’m going back to taking them again :)

Also what really helped for me was cutting carbs out my diet and focusing on a high protein when I did eat instead of consuming empty calories. It really makes a difference!

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

#19 Redlipbandit

Redlipbandit

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 July 2020 - 08:14 AM

how did you get two boxes? were you prescribed?

I order them offline from a place called S-pharmacy/.net8493023b9bcb6d463276649799f32bcd.jpg
..no prescription needed
  • golden_girl and acetylenedream like this

hw: 63.9 kg
lw: 49.8 kg
cw: 60.0 kg
gw1: 58.9 kg
gw2: 56.6 kg
gw3: 54.4 kg
gw4: 52.1 kg
ugw: 49.8 kg

#20 golden_girl

golden_girl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:01 AM

Day 13

Haven't weighed myself since day 9 because I've been weirdly super bloated the past 3 days. Taking some water out pills today to hopefully help with that. 

Other than that, I barely experience side effects. If I do, they're very subtle and pass quickly. I've had a shortness of breath for like 2 mins once or twice. I been waking up in my sleep more than I usually do, but it hasn't made me tired through the day so that's fine. 

On July 17 I can reorder another bottle and I think I'm going to. It's so nice to go through the day without thinking of food every waking minute. I have to take my blood pressure and send the "Dr." a photo so I'll update you guys on that to see if it's changed or not. 

• sn4rkie likes this

♡vegan♡

22 y/o

on and off recovering 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phentermine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users