fat burners? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

fat burners?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 _peachyy

_peachyy

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 03:40 PM

i have no idea what fat burner supplement to get so someone pls help me out

#2 Really-Worried

Really-Worried

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:35 AM

There's tons of posts on this already, but they're mostly out of date tho. I've taken Garcinia Cambogia, lipo 6 black UC, saffron, hydroxycut Ultra, and konjac jelly.

In terms of fat burners, lipo 6 is better than hydroxycut- they have the same side effects but with a much higher heart rate and more shakes for lipo 6.

If you're on an antidepressant the side effects are much worse so if you try one like I did, start with half of a pill if possible.

#3 Clairebear123

Clairebear123

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:18 AM

I’m a big fan of synedrex. I always have great results on it and I actually started up again today!
  • golden_girl likes this

5'5"

HW: 184

SW: 184

CW: 160

GW1: 150  :mellow: 

GW2: 140 ^_^ 

GW3: 130 ;) 

GW4: 120  :) 

UGW: 115  :wub: 

tumblr: kaleidoscopeeyes9

#4 usernameusername

usernameusername

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 10:34 PM

There's tons of posts on this already, but they're mostly out of date tho. I've taken Garcinia Cambogia, lipo 6 black UC, saffron, hydroxycut Ultra, and konjac jelly.

In terms of fat burners, lipo 6 is better than hydroxycut- they have the same side effects but with a much higher heart rate and more shakes for lipo 6.

If you're on an antidepressant the side effects are much worse so if you try one like I did, start with half of a pill if possible.

Is there one you'd recommend? I'm on antidepressants

#5 Really-Worried

Really-Worried

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 08:13 PM

Is there one you'd recommend? I'm on antidepressants

I'd die for lipo 6 Black UC. You can get it on amazon, a month supply for 20 dollars.

#6 _peachyy

_peachyy

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:25 PM

thank u!!

• Really-Worried likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users