Skyfishing's (venting) fasting thread - Page 2 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Skyfishing's (venting) fasting thread

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1781 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:12 AM

Wishing you the best hun <3

Thank you<3
  • Katie80 likes this

Height: 5'1"

Current Weight: 97.4 lbs

Low Weight: 72
Ultimate Goal Weight: 91, for now

ACCOUNTABILITY

#22 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:19 AM

I feel a lot calmer now than I did yesterday. I'm actually quite tired and may just listen to some ASMR and go to sleep soon. There's this one video that I've been using to fall asleep lately and it works like nothing else.

I feel bad that I've been totally inactive for at least a week and not even doing my nighttime stretching routine that I really enjoyed for a while, but...at least I'm not eating?

I just hope my weight won't be over 100.whatever lbs on Monday.

ACCOUNTABILITY

#23 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:21 AM

My TDEE is probably so shit rn

ACCOUNTABILITY

#24 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:51 PM

38 hours

ACCOUNTABILITY

#25 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:52 PM

(I slept for a long time.)

ACCOUNTABILITY

#26 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 04:04 PM

40 hours, a nice even number.

ACCOUNTABILITY

#27 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:51 AM

I broke my fast about 42 hours in and ate 1200 calories in about 4 hours. Now I'm planning to fast another 30 hours before eating again. Currently 4/30.

Tomorrow I weigh myself, unless I chicken out--which is frankly a possibility.

I've been trying to sleep for a while now, but I'm so anxious. I can't stop thinking about various traumatic or just extremely uncomfortable moments from the past. They just keep popping up ugh

ACCOUNTABILITY

#28 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:01 AM

I did walk 5 miles and did a TINY bit of stretching so that's something

ACCOUNTABILITY

#29 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:43 AM

Okay so I ate more and now I'm restarting my fast with a goal of 48 hours

But more importantly I'm back on my bullshit and it's time for rants. Brace yourself and trigger warning because I'm basically ranting about all the things that trigger me.

ACCOUNTABILITY

#30 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:00 AM

I feel like despite seemingly everybody sobbing about ~CANCEL CULTURE~ nobody ever gets cancelled when they fucking deserve it. I feel like this is especially true of racists and sexually abusive people. For example everybody lately is talking about Shane Dawson and his pedophilic "jokes" (which went far beyond jokes, but I'll get into that) as well as his long history of blackface and racism and antisemitism. BUT this isn't the first time this shit has come up. And it seems like it may all be swept under the rug again since he made that too-little-too-late, insincere, victim-playing, excuse-making, self-pity fest of an "APoLogY" video.

IT'S NOT A LACK OF EVIDENCE. There is SO much video footage of this disgusting man being disgusting, like five minutes of scrolling through the hashtag of his name on Twitter is enough to think that this man should literally not have internet access or network reception or ever be within a mile of any child, or animal for that matter. Yes animals too. And yet he is rolling in cash and I don't believe for a second that he has genuine remorse.

Another example: Melanie Martinez. She was literally outed as a rapist three years ago and yet she continues to have a successful career. Meanwhile, her victim gets so much online abuse that she says she regrets speaking out and wants to die! Literally she posted that a week ago because she has been bullied for THREE YEARS. And everybody is like BuT shE wAS LyInG even though...when MM herself said that she did participate in xyz sex acts with the victim and didn't even say that she consented--only "she never said no to what we chose to do together." Sure whatever you could say it's MM's word vs. the victim's but MM's denial sounds more like a justification. Plus another woman also came forward saying that MM pressured her into sex. I just think it's so fucked up the way society coddles these abusive people

• Carbs are the Devil likes this

ACCOUNTABILITY

#31 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:07 AM

Also, about the Shane Dawson video and why his apology was shit:

No fucking reparations for anything. "Blackface is bad oops I feel so bad uwu." WHATEVER. Why don't you donate the millions of dollars you made this past year to BLM or something?

He was also so vague and didn't even cover nearly all the types of racism he participated in during his videos.

And he didn't even come CLOSE to addressing the pedophilia stuff. He just tried to cover his ass by insisting that he's NoT acTUaLLy a PedOphILE and only made "jokes" for shock value because he had a hard childhood. First of all, he's done way more than make jokes--he's been sexually inappropriate in conversations with children both online and in person, he's laughed at an actual case of a child being r*ped and killed, he's said that pedophilia is just another fetish...the list goes on. It is SO transparent that he is just hoping he can vaguely pseudo-apologize for making ~shocking jokes~ and get away with not addressing how actually evil he is.

ACCOUNTABILITY

#32 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:08 AM

"Cancelling" would be too merciful, but not even that will actually happen.

ACCOUNTABILITY

#33 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:11 AM

The world is such a messed up place with so many people who are so terrifyingly heartless towards others and it seems like they have no real insight. They don't recognize the horror they create; it just seems normal to them

ACCOUNTABILITY

#34 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:15 AM

And it seems like everybody loves those people, and I have loved that kind of person too. I am not a black-and-white thinker and I don't deny anyone's humanity. And I know not everyone is so destructive and dangerous and manipulative. I'm simply terrified at this point. I am so sick of being traumatized. Maybe I should go all-out Emily Dickinson and embrace the eccentric agoraphobe's life

ACCOUNTABILITY

#35 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1781 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:23 AM

Okay well the final quarantine episode of Binge is coming out in a couple hours. And I'm almost finished with a knitting project. That's kind of nice.

ACCOUNTABILITY

#36 Carbs are the Devil

Carbs are the Devil

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:50 PM

I feel like despite seemingly everybody sobbing about ~CANCEL CULTURE~ nobody ever gets cancelled when they fucking deserve it. I feel like this is especially true of racists and sexually abusive people. For example everybody lately is talking about Shane Dawson and his pedophilic "jokes" (which went far beyond jokes, but I'll get into that) as well as his long history of blackface and racism and antisemitism. BUT this isn't the first time this shit has come up. And it seems like it may all be swept under the rug again since he made that too-little-too-late, insincere, victim-playing, excuse-making, self-pity fest of an "APoLogY" video.

Was so pissed when Jenna marbles left YouTube for her already-apologized past and yet these people , Shane Dawson, Jeffrey Star, etc still keep up their shit with no consequences pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • skyfishing likes this
5'4". female. 2 kids.
SW: 209
CW: 201 (6/24/20)
GW: 130
GW2: 120
UGW: 110(or less)

#37 skyfishing

skyfishing

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access